What's new

India Blames Pakistan for Uri Attack. This has to Stop

I last remember ,,when Peshwar School attack happend ,we too regretted it ,,that was horrible ,,but just by looking how cheerleading on PDF today ,,, i wish we will get second chance soon
Why comparing an attack on a school with attack on military installation that too in IOK ? We don't celebrate attacks on innocent civilians but this was an attack on Indian army which was raping , blinding , oppressing Kashmirs so we don't mind such attacks .

It does not matter what you or I think. Fact is Pakistani establishment is sponsoring terrorism against us. And I just want our government to give befitting reply.
Saurav don't be so naive mate... It's the pay back of brutalities committed by Indian Army in the valley... they have raped their girls from 8 years to women 80 years old... Blaming it on Pakistan wouldn't dodge the bullet... it would keep coming at Indian army if serious change in IOK status doesn't happened...

Pakistan was about to negotiate with Russia about sukhois and other weapons. Also most f16s are on single base feeling too relaxed about the peacetime situation.It would be shooting own foot or some other party might be bwhind this attack. It would be a sign of goodwill and leave indias aggressive rhetoric in air if Pakistan offers through investigation and open communication channels to clarify this attack similar to previous attack some while ago.

If Pakistan were indeed behind all this terror attacks, an all-out war would have been inevitable like centuries ago!

Why ? Pakistan is no pushover on its own. Now you add all the international support it has from US, EU, China and Islamic world, India is fully at a disadvantage and handicapped to take any offensive action against Pakistan.

Improving internal security and continuing talks with Pakistan is the only way forward for India.

it was a sad incident, human lives were lost. However if this post attack efficiency of Indian intelligence that have uncovered Pakistan's hand behinde in 24 hours or less have been present before the attack, this could have been prevented. Or perhaps it is easier to balme it in someone else rather than admitting to the actual reasons and understanding the situation.

Watch ur filthy cow piss drinking mouth.. smelly curry breath hindus.. tumhari lena humain ata hai.. just wait and c.. u better pray we don't start playing proxy game, like wat u r doing through afghanis..
Just report. Don't get involved in the same abuse. Also there are hindus in Pakistan. No religion completely controls any nation. Our hatred for hindus should disappear.

I think you are confusing the issue

• Your Military /Police has been beating up civilians , so they were no saints
  • Civilian population is dying , about 200-300 casualties all civilians , their crime freedom

The Politicians are paper champs , who incite people and they give free hand to Military and police to beat up people , they themselves never visit Kashmir and apologies to families for their loses

Due to their incompetence , the lives of both civilians and now military is in conflict

No one intends to celebrate but we wish for people of Kashmir to be free , and Indian politicians respect their will , so that both nations can move away from Future wars

I fully understand if you had not seen the stuff happening in Kashmir / people abuse and that is understandable if you are only tuned in into Indian media

In ideal world the Military would be refusing to beat up Kashmiri people as owner of the local land

Worse of all now the politicians are dragging Pakistan into mix

The indian politicians are puting lives in danger of Kashmiri & Police/Militaries

Kashmir was FREE STATE , even in british Raj!!!
They became slaves after Indian military took over land with out their free will

If Indian politicians can't see this simple issue , people will continue to suffer, you certainly have affection for your military and soldiers and it is normal every one loves their own soldiers

But bigger question is why on god earth are they stationed in that area? beating up people of Kashmir

Kashmir was a free state - till you invaded it.

dont have the time to talk to a psycho .. now trying to become a victim and playing with words... already reported..

We are suffering last 70 year's from Pakistani sponsored terrorism. You believe or not but I also cried after peshawar attack. But enough of this morality and ethics. We need to hurt you guy's where it hurts.

Feeling so proud. Just remember karma is bitch.

We dont celebrate Civilian casualties , this was an attack on military installation . I have visited Indian defense forum and those Indian bastards were celebrating attacks like APS and Quetta attack . Itna suffer kar rahe ho tu chordo kashmir randi rona kuun dala huwa hai !

Well let the Indians (new users come and say all the negative things)

It will not change the future or will of Kashmiri people they have suffered alot for 60-70 years
What ever insults they were hurl will not Change the will of Kashmir

• If Kashmir was JUGULAR VEIN , the indian would have come all over india with their indian flag and stood between the bullets and Kashmiri
  • Military is a unit , it does what is asked - but the politicians who control it they are 100% responsible becasue they sit in their fancy rich palace like office , write a tweet or two
    they have no clue on ground realities who is dieing or who is getting beaten up
But public can see na , it is all over media youtube (independent searches)

60-70 Years is long period

Bringing Pakistan into mix is generally not advisable becasue the people themselves have stood and stated their will

Last edited:
U sick man ,,,u were cheered same after Peshawar bcoz we helped in eliminating 126 of yours future ,,, u have one Baloch,, that also to go

@Bijilikhala Tell me what was this for then

Relax buddy, soldier death is not celeberated any where. You have to keep calm and think rationally. I personally doubt that there is hand from my country in this attack. Pakistan was about to raise kashmir issue in UN.

Relax buddy, soldier death is not celeberated any where. You have to keep calm and think rationally. I personally doubt that there is hand from my country in this attack. Pakistan was about to raise kashmir issue in UN.
I am good man but just seeing some members here ,,they showing what is the real reason we have issue from decades.Even I cannot understand what goes to a family of any civilian or defence personal getting victimised , here or across the border atleast I always write RIP,, but here all are thumping like they have won the war . Every action has equal n opposite reaction, IF today was reaction ,tomorrow will be reaction for sure

Point 1 we must stop calling things staged without evidence, God knows how stupid it is to see so many people take to conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence.

Point 2 The Indians must stop blaming every damned crap.

Point 3 The Indian army is a legitimate target for the Kashmir mujaheddin, the Indians are the occupying force, illegally in someone else land and oppressing the children, women and men of that state. These were freedom fighters and blaming Pakistan does not take away the fact that the Indians are proving to be the world's biggest hypocrites.

As for those that come to this forum as our guests and then spout death to our children and blatantly want to celebrate this heinous crime, you should hang your heads in shame, we will not wish the same to you, because we are better than you and our fight is against your disgusting occupation of Kashmir. Free Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom