What's new

India blames Dr Zakir Naik for Coronavirus

They blame Pakistanis when there wives blush and smile in the mirror :wub:

Nothing new .

now when there wives have sore throat and fever they going to blame Muslims Lol cowrona jihad meets love jihad .

Last edited:
Funny, that's exactly what Indians think of Pakistanis.

And here you are bringing your filth here and getting us sick by your presence.

We are not the ones who drink urine and cover our cars with cow dung or throw dung at each other during festivals. We are not the ones who lynch people because they consumed the meat. We are not the one who put a lockdown on whole region for more than 8 months. Oh and also we are not shitting on the road like you filthy lots.

Funny, that's exactly what Indians think of Pakistanis.
but only one side has proof
product-jpeg-500x500.jpg

LOL
you found a few idiots doing idiot things.
Tell me, did you also find Pakistani minsters blaming Shia?

"After India’s health ministry repeatedly blamed an Islamic seminary for spreading the coronavirus — and governing party officials spoke of “human bombs” and “corona jihad” — a spree of anti-Muslim attacks has broken out across the country."

Do Pakistani hospitals deny shias care?

"Two newborn babies died in Jharkhand and Rajasthan after hospitals refused to treat their Muslim mothers"

or how about just good ol fashion bigotry?

"The outbreak of COVID-19 in India has presented yet another opportunity to launch a fresh attack on the Muslim community. Physical, verbal and psychological warfare is being waged against Muslims, pushing further their ostracisation in Indian society."

Not that any is an excuse for any form of bigotry.
Now for the difference between you and me:

It is intolerable for Pakistan and Pakistanis to victimize any minority group.
We are all equal and we ALL belong to Pakistan.
Suni, Shia, Ahmadi, Hindu, Christian, Sikh, and more.
I personally have, and will continue to raise my voice in defense of these minorities.

- how many of you Indian incels have the guts to say that?

Back
Top Bottom