What's new

India: BJP MLA, 4 security personnel killed in Maoist attack in Chhattisgarh

But will India be doing anything here? Probably not because the return on investment (of military lives, loses, and expenditure) against Pakistan is better in terms of elections.

Political use of military is the new normal in India.

Yah so true about u idiot

Well Pakistan has seen more terror attacks, and lost even more men and material to this menace over the years than India. And yet, I'm an Idiot, huh ??? :hitwall:

Ok, keep it up. And all the very best.:enjoy:

though we should not be cheering for loss of innocent life (unless those policemen were corrupt bcz MLA are normally).. I think maosit voice should be heard by centre... how come Dehli cannot control it like we did in case of TTP and BLA which were way more than armed. So menas it is ideological thing. This should be resolved politically by centre.
BTW maosit to chairman Mao?

though we should not be cheering for loss of innocent life (unless those policemen were corrupt bcz MLA are normally).. I think maosit voice should be heard by centre... how come Dehli cannot control it like we did in case of TTP and BLA which were way more than armed. So menas it is ideological thing. This should be resolved politically by centre.
BTW maosit to chairman Mao?

Let me ask you one think, when and how did Pakistan decided to use overwhelming brute force against TTP, BLA etc ???

And yes, the Name Maoist is synonyms to MAO, but has little to do with Chinese communist ideologies other than Mao's principle of Revolution through Guns. :-)

Back
Top Bottom