What's new

India behind Quetta blasts and terrorism in Pakistan: Iranian Analysts

This is what your media told you . 500 rupess in not something one will risk his life for and that too a kid in kashmir where there are no big demands and things are very very cheap.

india-kashmir-pakistan-unrest_a6293568-4ee8-11e6-8d8d-a42edc5c5383.jpg

So this poor girl was throwing grenades on terrorists IA from the back of the crowd..

CnPz24KWgAA8InK.jpg

Or this woman was throwing acid on terrorist Indian Army..

India despite all her money and terrorism can not control Kashmiris in 7 decades.Earlier Indian heinous crimes were used to go unnoticed but now in this digital age Hindus are naked and they cant hide their real cruel faces.

What you think brothers, fathers of these thousands of victims need Pakistans advice to take up arms or stones against terrorists army or they will do it to avenge their martyrs ?

Accept the reality its India's own shit thats smelling now and becoming unbearable for you.

Kashmiris hate will only grow unless Hindus apologize to them and give them their right to self determination.

When you propagate lie, first try to make it foolproof. LOL:p:

The photo (second one) belongs to Rawya abu Jom'a, 17 years old, who is in a hospital bed at the Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza City on July 22, 2014.

And this photograph was taken by famous German photojournalist "Anja Niedringhaus".

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/powerful-...nner-anja-niedringhaus-courage-153242257.html

No wonder Pakistani's are called Pathological liars. LOL :p:

Last edited:
Press TV has conducted an interview with Navid Ahmad, an investigative journalist, and Matiullah Jan, a journalist and political commentator, to discuss the recent bomb explosion at a hospital where a group of lawyers had gathered in the restive city of Quetta in southwestern Pakistan.

Ahmad believes that the terrorist bomb attack in Quetta could be in “retaliation” for the situation which India cannot control in the Indian-administered Kashmir.

According to Ahmad, Balochistan is not a “primary target” for the Taliban, and that the Indian intelligence agency has a great role there.

The analyst goes on to say that the splinter group behind the attack is similar to the one which was used by India [to target] a military airbase in the north of Panjab and also Mehran base in the south of Pakistan.

“So I am really clear that this is not one of the attacks from a splinter group per se that spread from Taliban and wanted to send a message across in this particular area,” he says.

Elsewhere in his remarks, Ahmad argues that the entire scene is set to give an impression to the Chinese that the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is not going to work.

“CPEC is directly having implications for India’s desire to have geographical or logistical link to Afghanistan for which India is using other means, other neighbors of Pakistan to go around and get into Afghanistan and Central Asia,” he states.

Jan, for his part, believes that the Quetta blast was a very “calculated” and “well-planned” move by terrorists.

However, he thinks there was a failure on the part of intelligence agencies and security forces of Balochistan to “forewarn” such an attack given the previous similar incidents.

The commentator further notes that there is no doubt that India is involved in whatever is happening in Pakistan, particularly because of the CPEC which alters the economic balance of the whole region.

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/08/10...stan-Quetta-bomb-blast-India-CPEC-Afghanistan
True. Nyc to hear something good from Iran

No doubt it was by India. This is in retaliation for Pak supporting bomb blasts and terror in India for last 30 years

Sorry but you weren't involved, your never going to get payback.

Is RAW capable of pulling such complex operations while dealing with number 1 spy agency in world ....... RAW people will ask a good appraisal this year ...

RAW is not a capable agency if they are capable then they would have been no Kargil and no Mumbai attacks ... they are just couple of police officers enjoying in offices.

RAW is capable, and I wouldn't call ISI number 1 (don't care what the lists say), but yes India is not responsible. No doubt India funds insurgents in Pakistan, but those would have to be the more moderate ones, as the extremists all hate India more than Pakistan.

Simple solution, RAW is involved the questions raised what our boys doing? It's a proxy war why we hesitating to play as well in Indian soil? We have a fertile ground there to use, if it's RAW planned moves give them back three in reply of one, or we waiting for international community to give justice on this matter and it's not gonna happen! @Oscar @Irfan Baloch what we waiting for?

When you propagate lie, first try to make it foolproof. LOL:p:

The photo (second one) belongs to Rawya abu Jom'a, 17 years old, who is in a hospital bed at the Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza City on July 22, 2014.

And this photograph was taken by famous German photojournalist "Anja Niedringhaus".

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/powerful-...nner-anja-niedringhaus-courage-153242257.html

No wonder Pakistani's are called Pathological liars. LOL :p:

Saala paida hi jhooth bolne ke liye hua hai :D

Iranian analysts !?

:unsure:

lying is a trait of OP .

RAW is capable, and I wouldn't call ISI number 1 (don't care what the lists say), but yes India is not responsible. No doubt India funds insurgents in Pakistan, but those would have to be the more moderate ones, as the extremists all hate India more than Pakistan.
What do you mean. I believe that slowly Raw is building capability after 30 years of suffering at Paks hands. Ik Gujral dismantled Indian intelligence networks and Isi took advantage of that. It is dovals policy to reinitiate. This is the start of payback to Pak is my opinion.

Believe me RAW is not that capable , its easy excuse for Pak authority to hide their own failures .......Convince your country men who are trying really hard to make RAW such capable and divine agency :D .... in India very few even know R&AW for many RAW means WWE RAW ...on other hand I am not sure you can find a single person in South Asia who does not know ISI .... I am sure and you agree with me ISI is no. 1 in popularity and you are right how can Hindus convince Muslims to kill Muslims ...while your whole country hate hindus more then people of any other relegion

Simple solution, RAW is involved the questions raised what our boys doing? It's a proxy war why we hesitating to play as well in Indian soil? We have a fertile ground there to use, if it's RAW planned moves give them back three in reply of one, or we waiting for international community to give justice on this matter and it's not gonna happen! @Oscar @Irfan Baloch what we waiting for?
You have caused mayhem in India since 1984

Who told you that Sir? As per resolution, you will have to vacate parts under your control. That includes Gilgit Baltistan too as they were part of Princely state of Jammu & Kashmir at that time. You also have to get back the areas ceded to China. India has to maintain minimum amount of forces in the whole state to monitor plebiscite. To top it all, it not mandatory for India!!

Even you need to evacuate indian occupied kashmir .

Gilgit baltistan was never part of kashmir so its only only about occupied kashmir and azad kashmir.

If india takers out her army Pakistan has no issues to do the same and get the things done under UN people.

Who told you that Sir? As per resolution, you will have to vacate parts under your control. That includes Gilgit Baltistan too as they were part of Princely state of Jammu & Kashmir at that time. You also have to get back the areas ceded to China. India has to maintain minimum amount of forces in the whole state to monitor plebiscite. To top it all, it not mandatory for India!!
Furthermore Simla agreement has removed the third party to be involved in Kashmir and according to Vienna convention if Pak breaks a treaty or threatens India , India can walk out of treaties with Pakistan including Indus water treaty. Of course India will take the official route of international arbitration and follow it.

Believe me RAW is not that capable , its easy excuse for Pak authority to hide their own failures .......Convince your country men who are trying really hard to make RAW such capable and divine agency :D .... in India very few even know R&AW for many RAW means WWE RAW ...on other hand I am not sure you can find a single person in South Asia who does not know ISI .... I am sure and you agree with me ISI is no. 1 in popularity and you are right how can Hindus convince Muslims to kill Muslims ...while your whole country hate hindus more then people of any other relegion

Our country does not hate Hindus, we just don't like aggression against us.

What do you mean. I believe that slowly Raw is building capability after 30 years of suffering at Paks hands. Ik Gujral dismantled Indian intelligence networks and Isi took advantage of that. It is dovals policy to reinitiate. This is the start of payback to Pak is my opinion.

Guess what? Your belief/opinion is wrong, India won't ever get payback because the militants that do these things hate India more than they hate us.

From CM of Baluchistan to top brass, they are all pointing fingers at India. Did you just wake up?
Pointing fingers is easy, anyone can point fingers (or any other body part for that matter) to anyone!!I said, do they really have any evidence to support their claims??I mean, it ain't the first time they are doing it, is it now, and so far have consistently failed to produce any evidence what-so-ever.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom