What's new

India behind Quetta blasts and terrorism in Pakistan: Iranian Analysts

Good, as an Indian we need to start at some point to pay Pak back in the language she can understand

Good? U mean U are celebrating all that carnage as success of yours? Dont worry, we wud reply and reply so hard that whole world wud hear your rants but not like U did. After all we are civilized ones. Just wait.

no every time we talk about kashmir terrorist action take place in pakistan. i know your interior minister an RSS member is not happy about it but it didn't make sense that you kill innocents in a hospital. pakistan have every right to blame india if their are indian hafiz saeed's in government.

balochistan and india are connected since 1950s when india started supporting terrorists to break pakistan. the efforts increased after success in east pakistan.

madrassah are given fund to bring them to help them keep pace with the world. they are asked to register their courses and give modern science education to their students. secondly why do indian people give vote to people with terrorist background? why do they give so much donations to mandars and their RSS extremists which spread hate against the muslims and force them to accept their religions?
there are millions of students in madrassas. you can't call them terrorists. they are just students who study religion.
We like 'Freedom Fighters'

Good? U mean U are celebrating all that carnage as success of yours? Dont worry, we wud reply and reply so hard that whole world wud hear your rants but not like U did. After all we are civilized ones. Just wait.
Does it really matter if we are celebrating or not??
Are we your Ristedaars??
Are you going to complain.?

Yes as an official spokesperson of GOI I claims full responsibility of Imran Khans decision to fund madarsas and upgrade them to full flagged Terrorist Training Center where wannabe zehadist from across the world come an train with each other

WTF???

I am asking you, reading again our conversation. DO YOU think killing of 70 odd civilians yesterday by Indian terroist organisation RAW, is an act where it is believed the terrorist (70 civilians) were killed?

It's an increasingly embarrassed and snubbed indias form of "revenge" for Pakistans support to Kashmiri freedom fighter nationalists. The games will continue and india will pay dearly for this

WTF???

I am asking you, reading again our conversation. DO YOU think killing of 70 odd civilians yesterday by Indian terroist organisation RAW, is an act where it is believed the terrorist (70 civilians) were killed?
Pakistan is Raw, wait until it ripe

Does it really matter if we are celebrating or not??
Are we your Ristedaars??
Are you going to complain.?

Oh no. We wud just keep our heads down humbly and keep on working our way. Dont U ever worry. We wud never ever target any innocent Indian civilian rather wud hit so much hard there where it wud hurt damn bad. Like I said just wait.

Oh no. We wud just keep our heads down humbly and keep on working our way. Dont U ever worry. We wud never ever target any innocent Indian civilian rather wud hit so much hard there where it wud hurt damn bad. Like I said just wait.
Good, soo touchy. I almost cried.

It's an increasingly embarrassed and snubbed indias form of "revenge" for Pakistans support to Kashmiri freedom fighter nationalists. The games will continue and india will pay dearly for this
Oh! come off it.. Your sunni extremist elements in Pakistan have been slaughtering Shias, Ahmadis and other minorities since years. its your own embarrassment that you are trying to hide by blaming your own religious/national mutations & its consequences on India. Just like in 1971 you blamed India for East Pakistan splitting away, not accepting that it was the draconian and bigoted policies towards Bangla Pakistanis that caused it to happen. As they say, "those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it"

This game is on since 1948.
And up till now, it's not us who lost more

you are not answering my question son.
Uncle your question don't deserve my shit. Forgot about my answer

Bcz he has got no sane answer.

Goes to show what kind of a nation as a adversary we are dealing with. These wankers take joy and consider killing of ordinary civilians who are going about their daily lives as some sort of ritual where the earth is cleansed from terrorist. They take ordinary Pakistanis as terrorists.

What can you do with this sort of an enemy. Go down to their level and retalitate in similar manner or keep your dignity and moral values. For sure, I dont want to be in shoes of Paksitani decision makers.

Goes to show what kind of a nation as a adversary we are dealing with. These wankers take joy and consider killing of ordinary civilians who are going about their daily lives as some sort of ritual where the earth is cleansed from terrorist. They take ordinary Pakistanis as terrorists.

What can you do with this sort of an enemy. Go down to their level and retalitate in similar manner or keep your dignity and moral values. For sure, I dont want to be in shoes of Paksitani decision makers.
Ulta Chor kotwal ko daante..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom