What's new

India behind Quetta blasts and terrorism in Pakistan: Iranian Analysts

Iran seems very unhappy with Indian spy work. Because Indian been welcome as trusted partner but they breach their trust. Not only Indian betray Iranian govt, the also brought instability in Iran side of Baluchistan .

You call India a Hindu nation knowing pretty well that we are a secular and democratic country. Your people leave no chance to call us dark hindu baniya. You dream of Ghazwa e Hind. You dream of taking away Kashmir from us either through terrorism or war. UN designated terrorists openly shout for nuclear attack on India from your soil AND you say that we are aggressive towards Pakistan!!

Our country does not hate Hindus, we just don't like aggression against us.

Guess what? Your belief/opinion is wrong, India won't ever get payback because the militants that do these things hate India more than they hate us.

You call India a Hindu nation knowing pretty well that we are a secular and democratic country. Your people leave no chance to call us dark hindu baniya. You dream of Ghazwa e Hind. You dream of taking away Kashmir from us either through terrorism or war. UN designated terrorists openly shout for nuclear attack on India from your soil AND you say that we are aggressive towards Pakistan!!

Well, you have tried to destroy us in 1965, 1971, 1999, 2002, and 2008. Pakistan on the other hand has never sought out to destroy India.

As for being secular, yeah right your a Hindu nation through and through, people are killed for eating beef in your country so you are certainly not secular.

Well, you have tried to destroy us in 1965, 1971, 1999, 2002, and 2008. Pakistan on the other hand has never sought out to destroy India.

As for being secular, yeah right your a Hindu nation through and through, people are killed for eating beef in your country so you are certainly not secular.
Every single one of these dates except 1971 (which is also debatable) were attacks initiated by Pakistan. @Joe Shearer

I cannot imagine why you would say that Kargil or Indias reaction to the Parliament attacks or Mumbai terrorist massacre was initiated by India!

People are not killed in India for eating beef. One man in 70 years of independent India was lynched, apparently for having beef in the house (though it may also have been a property dispute). After that the entire country was debating the murder for months. Every person involved is now in prison. The victims family has been given a house in Delhi, a pension plan and other monetary help.

Christians are killed in Pakistan every month, does your government help them out or even provide them with justice?

Simply demonizing India in this way because it suits your national narrative is totally unfair.

It is welcome sign on part of Iranian analysts and media that they are now actually reporting facts against RAW and Indian involvement in Balochistan something they hesitated earlier to admit openly.

I guess Indian rat Yadav's arrest and the subsequent proofs given by Pakistan and recent NSA visit has helped a lot in resolving the differences and this would be a great news for Pakistan and Iran relations and for peace and prosperity of region.

I thought he was a monkey :crazy::crazy:

Every single one of these dates except 1971 (which is also debatable) were attacks initiated by Pakistan. @Joe Shearer

I cannot imagine why you would say that Kargil or Indias reaction to the Parliament attacks or Mumbai terrorist massacre was initiated by India!

People are not killed in India for eating beef. One man in 70 years of independent India was lynched, apparently for having beef in the house (though it may also have been a property dispute). After that the entire country was debating the murder for months. Every person involved is now in prison. The victims family has been given a house in Delhi, a pension plan and other monetary help.

Christians are killed in Pakistan every month, does your government help them out or even provide them with justice?

Simply demonizing India in this way because it suits your national narrative is totally unfair.

In all of these incidents, India had sought to destroy Pakistan, we have never wanted to achieve that in any war.

As for beef related incidents, there are many people who are abused (maybe not killed, but still abused) for eating beef, and yes there have also been people killed because of it.

When it comes to Pakistani Christians being killed every month, do you have any proof? Also, we have major Christian monuments in Pakistan, such as a massive cross on a highway.

Our country does not hate Hindus, we just don't like aggression against us.

Guess what? Your belief/opinion is wrong, India won't ever get payback because the militants that do these things hate India more than they hate us.
I think India orchestrated this and I saying without judging the act. I think India had nothing to do with Ttp or any other but I think recently they have built up links

I think India orchestrated this and I saying without judging the act. I think India had nothing to do with Ttp or any other but I think recently they have built up links

They have not, because the groups that have claimed this attack hate India. You have no proof India is involved, it's all just wishful thinking on your part and frankly it's despicable you hope for such a thing.

@waz He is clearly supporting terrorism, I have reported him several times for this before yet nothing has come of it.

They have not, because the groups that have claimed this attack hate India. You have no proof India is involved, it's all just wishful thinking on your part and frankly it's despicable you hope for such a thing.

@waz He is clearly supporting terrorism, I have reported him several times for this before yet nothing has come of it.
Sir I do NOT support the act. I just feel this based on the info that Doval wants covert capability.
You and me are small nothing's in this game. Who will change sides and when is something beyond our control. All I am giving is opinion.

Do not get me banned just for having a different opinion. Actually my opinion matches with a chief minister of your country.

Not only that one agent was caught too.

Sir I do NOT support the act. I just feel this based on the info that Doval wants covert capability.
You and me are small nothing's in this game. Who will change sides and when is something beyond our control. All I am giving is opinion.

Do not get me banned just for having a different opinion. Actually my opinion matches with a chief minister of your country.

Not only that one agent was caught too.
You know perfectly well that India cannot support Islamic extremists...the blow back will be on us only. ...

The chief minister is saying that for reasons well known and have nothing to do with reality.

I think you're trolling!

You know perfectly well that India cannot support Islamic extremists...the blow back will be on us only. ...

The chief minister is saying that for reasons well known and have nothing to do with reality.

I think you're trolling!
I think they are building relations and very nascent stage. Please see what Doval thinks about covert capability.
Hear me out. India will never let terror in its soil. Unlike Pak for whom this is strategy India may use it as tactic. Based out of Afg.

I think they are building relations and very nascent stage. Please see what Doval thinks about covert capability.
Hear me out. India will never let terror in its soil. Unlike Pak for whom this is strategy India may use it as tactic. Based out of Afg.
Your imagination is getting the better of you.

First of all Islamic terrorists cannot be controlled and they hate India ....certainly they hate India more than Pakistan

Secondly if India ever did something like that...and such things always eventually come out..especially with American spotlight on the region... our reputation as a sensible nation would take a dive..it would seriously hurt business interests and our relationship with the west....Doval understands that better than most.

Thirdly it's a dastardly thing to do and India would never do something like this.

Your imagination is getting the better of you.

First of all Islamic terrorists cannot be controlled and they hate India .

Secondly if India ever did something like that...and such things always eventually come out..especially with American spotlight on the region... our reputation as a sensible nation would take a dive..it would seriously hurt business interests and our relationship with the west....Doval understands that better than most.

Thirdly it's a dastardly thing to do and India would never do something like this.
So do we have consensus that India is not involved in Pak terror???

So do we have consensus that India is not involved in Pak terror???
It doesn't need to be. Pakistan has dug this pit for itself. India's game plan in the region is to simply deny Pakistan the strategic depth in Afghanistan. Which is being done using economic and diplomatic means. What you see in Quetta or we saw in the APS attack is the result of Pakistan's strategy of using terrorism as an instrument of state policy to gain asymmetric advantage over larger opponents like India and to some extent USA. And like all other strategies, this strategy has its cost. And in this case, that is being paid in blood and lives of Pakistani civilians

It doesn't need to be. Pakistan has dug this pit for itself. India's game plan in the region is to simply deny Pakistan the strategic depth in Afghanistan. Which is being done using economic and diplomatic means. What you see in Quetta or we saw in the APS attack is the result of Pakistan's strategy of using terrorism as an instrument of state policy to gain asymmetric advantage over larger opponents like India and to some extent USA. And like all other strategies, this strategy has its cost. And in this case, that is being paid in blood and lives of Pakistani civilians
But every Pakistani is just waiting to take revenge on India for her involvement there has to be truth in it. Either you are wrong or they are.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom