What's new

India behind Cup move from Pakistan, says Mani

oh yea, this puts the lie to all the Indian claims (i'll have to dig them out), just after the Sri Lanka attack of,

"Oh no, poor Bharat also, the World Cup will also be moved out of Bharat. We innocent, it's a shame"

But oh no, funnily enough MUMBAI gets World Cup fixtures. Oh what a boost for the Indian economy these terrorist attacks have been!

Can you at least admit a strong motive that India was behind these attacks now :enjoy:

Oh ya..how logical!

RAW did it putting nations image at stke just to cancel some bat-ball games in Pakistan! Give me a break.

You are talking about Mumbai as if it has snatched what Karachi was getting!

This is HUGE loss for PCB, but a minor thing for BCCI.

I repeat -
Pakistan never had World Cup. Even BEFORE 3/3.

Ok BCCI cancels india's tour of paistan....convinces Bangladesh cricket board to not play against pakistan....and when sri lanka visits us....they break a long series into two parts by telling SRI LANKAN cricket board that hey we want to come IN BETWEEN THE SERIES TO SRI-LANKA to play....hmmm....

torpedo....please you have to understand either stop giving ZAID hamid as a justification or just believe that whatever he says is correct....i think the former should be accepted...

What if I say this goes more for you.Just cant see anything wrong in your country.;)

Oh that hurts! "dont blame India its just an innocent baby:argh:" ,but thats a reality son,India did everything to stop Srilanka's visit to Pakistan and when everything failed sent some terrorists to attack them and it was'nt finished here it pressurized bangladesh not to paly a series with Pakistan cheap tactics,BCCI used its $$$ power to influence ICC to take worldcup away from Pakistan,and do i have to mention that who is the biggest beneficiary of this shift? certainly India.And its not mani alone javed miandad and many others are saying this.

Well well.. what goes around comes around.

India sent terrorists !! .. and requested Lahore police not to kill or apprehend them. Allow them them to shoot & get shot at but no injuries ( to the terrorist )mind you . India also ' insisted' that the secret memo ( posted on this forum by someone) circulated by the Punjab state CID that terrorist attack was imminent be glossed over by all concerned....and so the list goes on.

No , everything in India is not right but in Pak the ' wrongs ' seem to out number the ' rights" hence the mess.

We would take your accusations seriously if it wasnt for the fact that it was the PAKISTANI government which said that India was not responsible for the attack. If you have a issue, take it up with them.

By the way, do any of you realise how illogical you sound? RAW used terrorists to attack the Sri Lankan so that Pakistan would not get any cricket matches? Really? I know Cricket is important in the sub-continent, but its that important?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom