What's new

India Begs US Not To Leave Afghanistan

Lol!! Bal thakray assume and even provoke that north Indians should not come to mumbai or maharashtra, does that change anything? It doesn't stop anywhere Sir. What you posted is not even a .0001 percent. Yes I agree people in India just enjoy right to speech too much.

I apologies for the wrong post, I love it when someone calls me a kid, Thanks, Still its non sense..

I just made the pieces of your startling thread.. There is no point discussing when US is not leaving Afghanstan. We will reopen this thread the day it happens.. Till then Take care..

i think you missed the news that said; "US President Barack Obama unnerved many officials by vowing to begin drawing down US forces in Afghanistan in July 2011."

Obama has already announced that it would leave Afg by July 2011, despite the fact that 30K troops would be pumped in Afg this year.

...President Barack Obama announced Tuesday he was dispatching 30000 more ... he assured the nation that U.S. forces will begin coming home in July 2011. ... Obama has vowed to prevent Afghanistan from again becoming a safe haven ... Announcing a start to a U.S. withdrawal by July 2011 ...
Obama Afghanistan Speech TEXT, VIDEO: Watch West Point Address

Also read post # 14

Wake up!

Yes I read it now.. its 6 in the morning was working whole night and didn't notice regarding the date. I apologies for that.. Regarding the news, it is not yet certain that if the forces will be back in 2011, Yes it is an issue to worry about but not as desperately as it was presented in the news. Secondly, the author talks about India's depleting defence force, yes it was a concern, Our Mod was sleeping for a long time. Though projects are in the pipeline just one after the other. In fact the author is assuming so much as if India can compete China at any level.. Also he is assuming that China and Pakistan will invade India for no reason whatsoever and India and the Big B will do nothing about it.. Still a stupid one just to waste time on. Lol and ya I wasted a few in which I could have processed a dummy fx, just out of curosity

Still I stay firm in the end that you could have presented the thread in a better manner. It just encourages hate. Its upto you to link it with what I am trying to say.

Yes I read it now.. its 6 in the morning was working whole night and didn't notice regarding the date. I apologies for that.. Regarding the news, it is not yet certain that if the forces will be back in 2011, Yes it is an issue to worry about but not as desperately as it was presented in the news. Secondly, the author talks about India's depleting defence force, yes it was a concern, Our Mod was sleeping for a long time. Though projects are in the pipeline just one after the other. In fact the author is assuming so much as if India can compete China at any level.. Also he is assuming that China and Pakistan will invade India for no reason whatsoever and India and the Big B will do nothing about it.. Still a stupid one just to waste time on. Lol and ya I wasted a few in which I could have processed a dummy fx, just out of curosity

Still I stay firm in the end that you could have presented the thread in a better manner. It just encourages hate. Its upto you to link it with what I am trying to say.

I agree with Kinshuk Xeric sir.. Its like someone opening a thread about Pakistan's request for Drones as "Pakistan begs US for Drone technology and US refuses"..

Just promotes unnecessary arguements.

Explain how India asking America to extend their stay in Afghanistan is construed as "begging"?

Speaking of American withdrawal, you're a former military prof aren't you xeric? As someone who has been in the armed forces, do you really think America will leave despite not having secured their interests?

i think you missed the news that said; "US President Barack Obama unnerved many officials by vowing to begin drawing down US forces in Afghanistan in July 2011."

Wow, you can hardly contain yourself.

Obama has already announced that it would leave Afg by July 2011, despite the fact that 30K troops would be pumped in Afg this year.

Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?

...President Barack Obama announced Tuesday he was dispatching 30000 more ... he assured the nation that U.S. forces will begin coming home in July 2011. ... Obama has vowed to prevent Afghanistan from again becoming a safe haven ... Announcing a start to a U.S. withdrawal by July 2011 ...

1. He has vowed to prevent Afghanistan from becoming a safe haven for jihadis, hope you didn't miss that part when you were dreaming about forcing India out of Afghanistan.

2.He will start the withdrawal in '11, he didn't say how long its going to take. Obama by the way hasn't delivered on half the things he was ranting about during his election campaign, so don't bank on it.

lol, you think Pakistan will roll back to its pre-9/11 policies and force India out of Afghanistan?

In the meantime its good to see (seriously) that you guys aren't particularly interested in combating what the Taliban stand for, just those that stand in your way.

Its not an issue of prestige at stake of India, India will pack the bags and move out.

In Punjabi we say ''sara janda vekhiye adda dayeeye vand''. This is what we have done in Afghanistan. India is distributing wealth and doing aid work not to earn money but to have presence in Afghanistan. And by these means to closely monitor the situation and learn to prepare for effects Pakistan may cause in stable or unstable Afghanistan. By making a Agricultural University in Kabul was never meant to be rupee printing machine; same is with few hospital and dispensing.

Course of time has proved every time to a conspiracy theorist Pakistan that we have never used Afghanistan for military deterrence against Pakistan.

GoI do not run its policy by the advise of any one. Our policies and flexible and subject to change. What benefit Pakistan will gain after when US including India will leave AF has never discussed and seems vestigial to account in terms of your strategic depth as far as deterring India in concerned. O... yes you may be able to only bully India again to use those mujahedins (a double edged sword) as infiltrates, this what your many news channel were doing on air before 9/11.

Islamabad aims to create a caliphate with the help of the Islamic regimes running from Central Asia to West Asia and Southeast Asia. India stands in the way. Beijing desires to unravel India into multiple parts based on the pre-British model as it cannot digest the challenge to its supremacy offered in Asia by a liberal union of multi-religious and multi-ethnic States.

If that's what Indians believe, then there will surely never be peace.

The Americans and the allied forces keep defending against the irregular guerrilla forces launched in to Afghanistan from Pakistan, clandestinely trained by the Pakistan army and its Inter Services Intelligence. The ghost forces from Pakistan, when attacked, disappear almost unscathed. They reappear in Kabul at will.

Can the Indian press really make outrageous claims like that without any evidence?

While China and Pakistan have joined hands against India and bide their time for the American forces to leave, New Delhi has appealed to Washington not to exit from Afghanistan, but is unprepared and unwilling to assist. The Catch-22 is that neither the West led by America can win without Indian help nor can India prevail without a concrete alliance with the West.

The problem is this level of assistance is basically "Attack Pakistan". Pakistan is the country that lets you into Afghanistan in the first place.

This article is testament to what Pakistanis have been saying over and over. India's Afghanistan intentions are to use it to launch attacks upon Pakistan and here it is pleading that US joins hands with it.

India............BEGS.................!!!

Hmmmmm! Somehow I am reminded of SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!!

It is really amusing to see the Indians jump up and down on the use of the word 'beg'! Whereas,

1. India 'begged' of the USA to declare Pakistan a terrorist state after 26/11

2. Statistically speaking, India remains the largest country in the world with the number of 'beggars'

So despite the Indian objections, the title suits the thread and conveys the message very well!

I think US needs to leave and please dont give out 500 million to taliban... otherwise they will just buy more weapon in black market :undecided:

usa will not do mistake again as they did in past they know taliban is still powerfull and they can attack again

now they want to destroy taliban but they know taliban has deep link with ISI and pakistan army so first usa have to work on this equation

usa first have to deal with ISI and taliban link

US will leave, there is no doubt. They can not sustain the costs of operations on a continuous basis. But when, will be the issue. The question of withdrawl does not arise with the present prevalent situation. Obama's statement of withdrawl may only be for domestic consumption

As for India "begging" ... we dont. At worst, we will have to stop all work there and focus more on military support for Afghani National Army in which even Iran and Russia will again jump in keeping in view the absence of US troops and common threat - back to the days of Northern Alliance. For all you know, we may just see Iranians doing more than simply suporting.

Only downside to a US withdrawl will be the increase in available "non-state" actors, as GoP loves to call them, who can be pushed into J&K by official "non-state" Pakistani ISI "rogue" elements, to bolster the insurgency in that state and we may see an upward spiral in level of violence in valley.

This may not be bad at all as more influx of foreign fighters would be deterimental to the overall cause of "freedom" for Kashmir as we know what happened the last time there was a surge in numbers of foreign fighters in valley - the price exacted of the people they were fighting to 'free' was too high for those very people!

We welcome US withdrawl. It shall give us more space ....

:undecided:the article though considered meaningless cause of the author by the same person who has started the the thread-(dont know why any sane person would post an article in which he does not believe in ...and that too by posting the article with a different thread title that what the article states????:hitwall:)......

leaving this aside if you see....

the article spells the fate of not only india (which of course was a source of amusement for the thread starter)but also the fate of pakistan and that of asia as a whole(which you have failed to comprehend)----the article states the that

-islamic fundamentals will take control--which means:azn:
-your own pakistan army would have been defeated by then (this happens first, even before india gets affected)and pakistan would be under the taliban mullahs even before anything happens to india......so be scared yourself before getting aroused by misery that may(still a big question)fall on india...:devil:

Back
Top Bottom