What's new

India begins trials of new upgraded Arjun Mark 1A

We want our adversaries to be like the way they are that's why. :lol::lol::lol:
It might be crap, might not be a viable platform to induct but it's giving them learning and experience.
The more they develop it the more they learn from it.

Only problem is their decision makers who are experts at wasting billions instead of using them wisely.
I mean, look at Pakistan, we invest, we reap. In india, they invest, they invest, and they waste, and then reap 10% of what they wanted.

I hope they get some better sensible folk up there looking after their projects for their own good.

Calm down. Pakistan now dontd count in strength comparison. One Israeli expert has advised Pakistan about how to counter Arjun mk2. Please read it and device a strategy for easy escape.

Calm down. Pakistan now dontd count in strength comparison. One Israeli expert has advised Pakistan about how to counter Arjun mk2. Please read it and device a strategy for easy escape.

Should I translate my post in hindi or malu or tamil or whatever you speak because you seemed to have completely missed on the point, which was infact highlighting the indian gains from Arjun....

Mk1A then MK 2 ..

For a sec , thought Zarvan bhai was trolling..

@Water Car Engineer

Can u give us the new classification of Arjun & its capabilities .

I am pretty confused at the difference between MARK1A and Mark2.

The traditional Mark 2 is under production by both Reliance and OFB. It's went back into trials as the user want further weight reduction, this resulted in new materials being used.

Last edited:
Should I translate my post in hindi or malu or tamil or whatever you speak because you seemed to have completely missed on the point, which was infact highlighting the indian gains from Arjun....

Explain it what do you want to convey. I am unable to derive meaning what you convey.

It might be crap, might not be a viable platform to induct but it's giving them learning and experience.

Only problem is their decision makers who are experts at wasting billions instead of using them wisely.
I mean, look at Pakistan, we invest, we reap. In india, they invest, they invest, and they waste, and then reap 10% of what they wanted.

I hope they get some better sensible folk up there looking after their projects for their own good.
Unfortunately I have to agree with you on this.
DRDO and HAL sometimes try to invent the wheel when modern manufacturing is more of designing,sourcing from reputed manufacturers where possible, integration and production.
For eg even after 30k km of high speed rail, the chinese still use only MNC sourced bearings for their trains. They are trying to match with domestic make brgs but are not waiting for them and delaying their complete program.

You dont need adversaries....self destructing even undressing on aircraft at 30000ft. You arr not normal people

Well quite evident by the track record from the last few decades, who is in a self-destruction mode in the subcontinent. LOL :D:D:D

With Arjun Mk1 coming up, where will the Mk2 and T-90 stand.

Well quite evident by the track record from the last few decades, who is in a self-destruction mode in the subcontinent. LOL :D:D:D
Yet you cant cross that border can you. bullshit stories aside.

I'm sorry, but what exactly has pakistan reaped as of yet?
Anyone can do sticker-screwdrivergiri, but pray tell what indigenous capability has the AK brought for HIT?
Can you say that pakistan will now be able to make, hell even attempt a 1500hp engine, or its turbocharger, or its transmission, air filtration systems for the engine, various electro optics, indigenous composite armour, remote weapon station, tank launched atgms, and the like?

Politics and media hullabaloo aside, Arjun is a successful project, it was R&Ded and inducted, that is literally the benchmark for a successful weapon system, it has beaten T-90s on multiple occasions while being handicapped.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/arjun-mark-ii-an-israeli-view-must-read.95660/page-7

Here is Arjun mk2 vs AK.

have an idea (to how the Pakistanis can get it)...when the crew falls to sleep driving this beast - due to its crew comfort...you could run to it and shove some tnt between the hull and the chaise

#3 I just saw the interior picture of Al khaled. You have a serious problem here. Is that a prototype or the finished product? I am serious , i really need to know this.

I truly hope that it is not a finished product. If it is, my god " the very Question that arjune is a better tank is a understatement. You have no idea what you have here lads. Even if the idea is a "will get the job done and cheap to produce" Al Khaled can be mass produced is the idea of Pakistani Armour....etc etc....WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?

Someone here tell me what is the purpose of Al-k...isit supposed to take on the inferior Indian tanks and put the t-80 against the arjun (still crazy - Russian admit it will eat the t-90) ok maybe its a attempt by Pakistan to atleast get hold of technologies to create a tank..etc etc
the nuts and bolts in alkhalid will kill the crew if a HESH round even nicked it. moreso the LR-APFSDS will cut like butter the armour....you guys better get some good reactive armour on this tiny thing. please any experts here..
i really wish to ask some questions on the al-khaled.

From above article.

With Arjun Mk1 coming up, where will the Mk2 and T-90 stand.

MK1A is a googly ...

We atleast knew the characteristics of Tejas MK1A ,
Arjun MK1A came out off blue ... No one knows where it's level is ..

Judging from its name , I guess it's capabilities should lie between old Mk1 and Mk2 with improved contemporary electronics & weapons... May be engine too.

Few day back, reliance defense supplied light weight turret which I think has gone into mk1A. Now a days, light weight hart steel is being produced in India but these Lazy guys don't want to rework on parts

Now the crossing of border thing is real bullshit.
Why should we when some is doing a very good job themself ??? :azn::azn::azn:
What you mean better than IOK where your seniors are saying its lost and afghanistan where u are begging the americans to stay because you know we are going to kill u there

Back
Top Bottom