What's new

India becomes third biggest US arms purchaser

No China out numbered us in terms of quantity long way before

You asked a question i answered it since u were curious

we will be having MRCA,FGFA and and have Brahmos,Mki,BMD and Thorium tech .

So, not only are Indian weapons better quality but your military tech is also more advance, just like everything else in India I suppose. :lol:

So you believe that India is more advanced than China in terms of military tech?

Comparisons are left to fanboys.

For all we know, J-20 could be an abbreviation for Joke-20 or Junk-20.
(.. although, a good one at a joke attempt :tup )

So, what advanced Chinese technology are you talking about .. the super duper JF-17 (flying on a russian engine) which is the latest "gadget" verifiable? or you are still singing Joke-10 or Junk-10 !

So, not only are Indian weapons better quality but your military tech is also more advance, just like everything else in India I suppose. :lol:
what best tech does chinese has than US and Russia?
I understood your purpose is none other than trolling , false flagger:butcher:

Just compare Chinese weapons and Russian equivalent , u ll understand why:tup:
You cannot compare Russia with China....their development didn't start simultaneously.....When China was starting to develop,Russia was already established as one of the major powers of the world.....therefore people generally compare Russia with America.
BUT India and China started almost simultaneously.....so people often used to compare them together......and look where China and India are today.....People are comparing China with Russia and India with Africa.

Because Chinese is largest economy and hugely populated and since it is under the control of one govt they could proceed actually .....
Your argument is not making any sense buddy.....Which country adopted what system of constitution is not the question here.
THEY have adopted what they thought is best for their country and they are developing rapidly......
WE have adopted what we thought is best for our country and we are falling behind......
So........................

....And US and Russia each have innumerable no. of nukes against China .....
AGAIN.....you are not making any sense.
So, you think, America's and Russia's nuclear weapons are for China only.....and India is safe....this called day-dreaming man.
No country is friend of others.

AND what USA and Russia have, is not the question here....they are of a different league.....when India and China was starting to develop......USA and Russia were already established super powers.
So,what India and China has, is the main question....since we are of the same league.......If we consider India's independence to be the starting point of India's development, then at that time China's and India's economic condition was almost similar....there wasn't much difference between their level of developments.......and if you are not "blind", you would be able to see the difference NOW.

They tested nuke far before than us and they conducted many tests.Dont underestimate us . Nobody knew we have ABM tech unless we did it :tup:Whats the big deal buddy? .........

I am underestimating India??

Actually you guys are grossly underestimating India and Indians by supporting unlimited arms Import.
I have faith in Indians and believe that we can develop all those high tech stuff by our own R&D. read post #46
You guys don't have faith in your own countrymen...and think that Importing is the only solution.

You will understand what the big deal is if , god forbid, there is a war.
With so much Import dependency, what will India do if one or two of the top arms suppliers stop exporting under any circumstances..... International Politics is highly unpredictable Buddy....who is your friend today may turn into your foe tomorrow.

The so called people buy their weapons because they come cheap, cost effective .
This is what I was saying........There indigenous industry is well developed.

And also China is one of the worlds leading arms importer .
Both China and India are huge importers of arms.........
BUT Their arms import is rapidly decreasing whereas India's ars import is rapidly increasing...THIS IS THE POINT OF CONCERN.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom