What's new

India becomes biggest foreign buyer of US weapons

I think GoI have thought about it looking at the state of spares with pakistani forces. I am sure they know what they are doing.
You never know. GoI is not so different from GoP, so don't underestimate their greed.

Russia...
What about Russia? They can't provide spares for machines that are incompatible to their own hardware and software. Unless you're suggesting that India will just switch to Russia as their main military supplier again, but that would be a waste of money and time, because everything you bought from the US (which is in the billions) would become useless.

What about Russia? They can't provide spares for machines that are incompatible to their own hardware and software. Unless you're suggesting that India will just switch to Russia as their main military supplier again, but that would be a waste of money and time, because everything you bought from the US (which is in the billions) would become useless.

Didn't read the spare parts section..

We are yet not down to yours level.
My level? My government is Canadian, as I live in Canada.

Besides, anyone will tell you that corruption doesn't recognize borders.

LOL, buddy you seem to portray as if you know the US inside out - wonder why all this US knowledge goes for a toss when it comes to US Pakistan issues when most in Pakistan come out on the losin side (other than perfecting the art of getting US aid).
First of all, don't try and rile me up, because you're quite bad at it. Second, I live in Canada, our politics and military rely heavily on the US, so yes, I do know quite a bit about the US. Even then, looking at history, can you honestly tell me that the US wouldn't take advantage of this situation? The US does what is in it's own interest, it doesn't care one bit about what India thinks.

Moving towards US? You see how we moved during Devyani's case. Believe me Our govt don't rely US. We just do usual business just like any country and nothing else.
If you honestly believe that, then so be it, but mark my words, India IS moving towards the US. It is not business as usual when dealing with the Americans, it's never business as usual.

Last edited:

First of all, don't try and rile me up, because you're quite bad at it. Second, I live in Canada, our politics and military rely heavily on the US, so yes, I do know quite a bit about the US. Even then, looking at history, can you honestly tell me that the US wouldn't take advantage of this situation? The US does what is in it's own interest, it doesn't care one bit about what India thinks.

If you honestly believe that, then so be it, but mark my words, India IS moving towards the US. It is not business as usual when dealing with the Americans, it's never business as usual.
Well we do business on our own terms and never let them dictate us for our internal or external matters(something which Pakistan never learnt and keep doing such mistakes) for eg- India stood by Russia on recent Syrian chemical weapon event. Sir believe me we never compromise our interests for them. Not now, not in future.

First they armed Pakistan since back than it was in there interest and now selling arms to India and only reason is China.

So it's we who are stupid and west has earned money on our stupidity leading from the front is countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE Qatar etc.

Yes we never know but the good thing is GOI has more option than only US so in better situation.
It does, but
Well we do business on our own terms and never let them dictate us for our internal or external matters(something which Pakistan never learnt and keep doing such mistakes) for eg- India stood by Russia on recent Syrian chemical weapon event. Sir believe me we never compromise our interests for them. Not now, not in future.
Again, believe what you want, but you don't try and bargain with a professional salesman.

Rile you up?? its the other way around, you are riling us up with your oh so profound knowledge on the US just because you happen to live in Canada.

Think this over without bias -

India has become the largest buyer of defense equipment.

The US is the world's largest manufacturer and exporter of defense equip.

Is it a surprise that the two twains meet?

This shows how much Pakistani Origin people who settle abroad thinks of Pakistan by refraining to say there country as Pakistan. That`s only I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom