What's new

India becomes 4th nation to get IMO nod for navigation satellite system.

Do you have any of your own? Comparing a technology in its primary phase with European technology that is matured enough.

You can’t even make satellites on your own, why the hell you all come here for trolling?
Troll i am answering to your countrymen @achhu which is another troll assuming that China doesn't have regional navigation system and why you bring Pakistan into this topic?? For more trolling
And as for your information we have the capability to build satellites we already sent 2 EARTH OBSERVATION SATELLITES NAMED BADAR-1 AND BADAR-2

Troll i am answering to your countrymen @achhu which is another troll assuming that China doesn't have regional navigation system and why you bring Pakistan into this topic?? For more trolling
And as for your information we have the capability to build satellites we already sent 2 EARTH OBSERVATION SATELLITES NAMED BADAR-1 AND BADAR-2
Did I say China doesn’t has? Did I even asked anyone of you for suggestions? I am not trolling, you were the one bragging about chinese and western tech and undermining Indian navigation system.

And none of your satellites were launched by SUPARCO, every time a Chinese rocket was used to launch your satellites and your satellites also made in china and assembled in Pakistan.

Your SUPARCO budget is just 30 million dollars annually and thats less than the cost of a single JF-17 Thunder Block-3, an average satellite costs more than the entire SUPARCO budget. Plus your Space Program is headed by a Lieutenant General of Pak army instead of a scientist.

So please don’t brin China here. Even I never brought china here, Chinese fanboys did, I just posted an article and started contributing in the thread.

Did I say China doesn’t has? Did I even asked anyone of you for suggestions? I am not trolling, you were the one bragging about chinese and western tech and undermining Indian navigation system.

And none of your satellites were launched by SUPARCO, every time a Chinese rocket was used to launch your satellites and your satellites also made in china and assembled in Pakistan.

Your SUPARCO budget is just 30 million dollars annually and thats less than the cost of a single JF-17 Thunder Block-3, an average satellite costs more than the entire SUPARCO budget. Plus your Space Program is headed by a Lieutenant General of Pak army instead of a scientist.

So please don’t brin China here. Even I never brought china here, Chinese fanboys did, I just posted an article and started contributing in the thread.
your intentions is quite clear to troll, your countrymen bring China in this thread and i didn't say anything good or bad about your navigation system, and you claimed it you system is better than GPS which is wrong, as article and you claimed that your navigation system has a accuracy of 10 Meter, but this is wrong GPS also has a accuracy of 10 meter so that's means both systems (GPS/Indian Navigation system) are equal

And as for rants about Bardar-1/Badar-2 do you have any proofs that these were develop by China and assembled in Pakistan, and we have corrupt political system, and you back by west/Russia to gives you their top notch aerospace tech

your intentions is quite clear to troll, your countrymen bring China in this thread and i didn't say anything good or bad about your navigation system, and you claimed it you system is better than GPS which is wrong, as article and you claimed that your navigation system has a accuracy of 10 Meter, but this is wrong GPS also has a accuracy of 10 meter so that's means both systems (GPS/Indian Navigation system) are equal

And as for rants about Bardar-1/Badar-2 do you have any proofs that these were develop by China and assembled in Pakistan, and we have corrupt political system, and you back by west/Russia to gives you their top notch aerospace tech

Technology wise yes its better than GPS simply cause NAVIC has just beeen launched so it would use latest technology.
But on the field accuracy has to be tested to know the real use. Personally I feel its idiotic to compare Navic with any1, Navic is too small, to be able to compete with any other system.

Technology wise yes its better than GPS simply cause NAVIC has just beeen launched so it would use latest technology.
But on the field accuracy has to be tested to know the real use. Personally I feel its idiotic to compare Navic with any1, Navic is too small, to be able to compete with any other system.
And US also replacing old GPS satellites with latest one, but on much slower phase

China did not even have a nav system when it was a 3 trillion GDP. Let's celebrate the efforts of a nation and not tear it down because you guys were too backward to accomplish it as early into a far lessser GDP. You wu mao's need to stop being so triggered

stop the same bullshit as in your other Venus thread,

China's regional Beidou-1, similar to your current one, started in 2000, what was our GDP back then? 1.2 trillion

China's regional Beidou-1, similar to your current one, started in 2000, what was our GDP back then? 1.2 trillion

We have GPS and not a regional only coverage wu mao.

Beidou is yet another system to control the Chinese masses like you because it's a 2-way communicator, letting the CCP know where its citizens are located and allow tracking ability i.e. yet another tool to continue to control what you say, speak, act, and behave from the cradle to the grave. :yes4:

We have GPS and not a regional only coverage wu mao.

Beidou is yet another system to control the Chinese masses like you because it's a 2-way communicator, letting the CCP know where its citizens are located and allow tracking ability i.e. yet another tool to continue to control what you say, speak, act, and behave from the cradle to the grave. :yes4:

we? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

how many times you changed avatar, retard? stupid Indian RSS think they can pretend to be white to hide his shame

Who cares about GDP? They have been and still are "indigenously" handheld and "indigenously" supplied with pretty much all crucial components and designs throughout the entire process by European, Russian and American companies.

These RSS bots are chestthumbing about assembling an by all means inferior toy kit with complete instructions bought off the shelf and being "only" decades behind countries that had to reinvent pretty the entire industry from scratch.

Who cares about GDP? They have been and still are "indigenously" handheld and "indigenously" supplied with pretty much all crucial components and designs throughout the entire process by European, Russian and American companies.

These RSS bots are chestthumbing about assembling an by all means inferior toy kit with complete instructions bought off the shelf and being "only" decades behind countries that had to reinvent pretty the entire industry from scratch.

We see the great leap in "indigenous technology" :no:

Physicist Quan-Sheng Shu, 68, a naturalised American citizen born in Shanghai, pleaded guilty in a district court in Norfolk, Virginia, yesterday to selling rocket technology to China and bribing Chinese officials to secure a lucrative contract for his high-tech company. "

NavIC’s accuracy is much higher than GPS, but NavIC is a regional system but GPS is a global one.

Lol 😂, no one here is interested in Joining RSS.

And US also replacing old GPS satellites with latest one, but on much slower phase

Thats goes without saying. But I doubt us will replace too many satellites for common folks. Maybe for army yes. Old satellites are working just great, I don't see any reason to replace them before there shelf life

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom