What's new

India become No 1 ICC ODI rankings

You may have taken the series, but we took the world cup :D

yeah thats a compliment for you ...but after that you put the wcup to shame by loosing so many matches ...including a loss from bangladesh .....after wcup three major events happened involving more than two teams and your team got knocked in all of them .....adding to that was a clean sweep in england in all three formats...and the miserable situation in australia ...... and then lost to england at home though that was test match series but sum up the fate for you guys..... last but not the least lost to Pak ....check out the record after that wcup victory it doesnot justify your ranking ...to be honest

yeah thats a compliment for you ...but after that you put the wcup to shame by loosing so many matches ...including a loss from bangladesh .....after wcup three major events happened involving more than two teams and your team got knocked in all of them .....adding to that was a clean sweep in england in all three formats...and the miserable situation in australia ...... and then lost to england at home though that was test match series but sum up the fate for you guys..... last but not the least lost to Pak ....check out the record after that wcup victory it doesnot justify your ranking ...to be honest

SO you mean, those who won the world cup should win all the matches until next world cup? huh..

Yeah! And you have a better credibility to rank teams than the ICC :rofl:

thats the last thing one can expect form you when left clueless ...a completely senseless rant .......... ICC's ranking criteria is not perfect and has been criticized many times ...check out your past record after wcup 2011 and be rational in judging does your team deserve it .......look i have no bias towards any team ....but sometime things are baffling ....if it would have been Pakistan after so many looses i would have raised a question for them too...

your own analysts and ex cricketers were ridiculing your team to death .....and suddenly your team popped up at no 1 place with no rational ....... remember what happened in 3rd odi when it was forced by bcci to give man of the match to dhoni just to defend him when he had nothing to do with it....it would have gone to anyother player ...may it be indian if saeed ajmal's 5-24 were not enough for you guys

World Cup Champions for another 2 years. Burn Baby Burn. :flame:

Adding to that...India is the only team in history of world cricket to win ICC WC(read TWICE), ICC World T20 WC & ICC Champs Trophy. Not even Australia has managed to do that.

Mentioning about most Asia Cup trophies would be a bit too much(oops I know wht I did there :))

Will someone ship containers of Burnol across the Wagha now ?

SO you mean, those who won the world cup should win all the matches until next world cup? huh..

dumbo ..if you are world champions atleast cricket lovers expect something from you ....you cant win all matches but atleast can have a good ratio ...which your team have not ....check out the era of aus as champions and see the difference

This animal is 1million times better then any pakistani....

1 million or billion- an animal is an animal-

Say hello to your uncle with a middle finger- :woot:-
1a659631ca877964d363c5382c7a7c85.jpg

Adding to that...India is the only team in history of world cricket to win ICC WC(read TWICE), ICC World T20 WC & ICC Champs Trophy. Not even Australia has managed to do that.

Mentioning about most Asia Cup trophies would be a bit too much(oops I know wht I did there :))

Will someone ship containers of Burnol across the Wagha now ?

and how easily you bent these figures in your favor...and twisted your words to prove your team better even to those who have won 4 wcups including 3 on trot and during their days no team stood against them be it the so called strongest batting line-up ...3wcups without being defeated in a single match in all three additions ...after 199 wcup loss to Pak ....i wonder your team managed any such thing .....

and let me tell you your cricketing knowledge sucks .....

West indies won two 50 over worldcups .... ICC champions trophy ....1 t20 wcup

so your false ego booster goes down the drain ....shameful isnt it ...uh it sucks nah

you fail miserably :tdown:

1 million or billion- an animal is an animal-

Say hello to your uncle with a middle finger- :woot-
1a659631ca877964d363c5382c7a7c85.jpg

Hello uncle _|_ :lol:

and how easily you bent these figures in your favor...and twisted your words to prove your team better even to those who have won 4 wcups including 3 on trot and during their days no team stood against them be it the so called strongest batting line-up ...3wcups without being defeated in a single match in all three additions ...after 199 wcup loss to Pak ....i wonder your team managed any such thing .....

so your false ego booster goes down the drain ....shameful isnt it ...uh it sucks nah

Oh yeah...my bad...was abt to add No.1 rank in Test & ODI but didn't...add it now if u feel comfortable :P

And stop boasting about others in cricket and Chinese in defence, start talking abt ur own country and then do comparison, lad.

thats the last thing one can expect form you when left clueless ...a completely senseless rant .......... ICC's ranking criteria is not perfect and has been criticized many times ...check out your past record after wcup 2011 and be rational in judging does your team deserve it .......look i have no bias towards any team ....but sometime things are baffling ....if it would have been Pakistan after so many looses i would have raised a question for them too...
Mate, no criteria is perfect and all methodologies in the world get questioned. But till a better one which is globally acceptable, comes along the prevailing one is the standard which everyone is measured on. That way, one can also argue that the format of world cup is not the best format to judge who should be the world champion.. But then, it is what it is...
[/QUOTE]

your own analysts and ex cricketers were ridiculing your team to death .....and suddenly your team popped up at no 1 place with no rational .......

remember what happened in 3rd odi when it was forced by bcci to give man of the match to dhoni just to defend him when he had nothing to do with it....it would have gone to anyother player ...may it be indian if saeed ajmal's 5-24 were not enough for you guys

Forget analysts, even I have abused Indian cricket team more in last couple months than I did in last few years.. But there is an objective methodology that is followed for ICC rankings.. Its not a random wish of a few officials that decide those (Like a MoM which i believe should have been Saeed Ajmal) ...And that methodology is consistent over last few years..So just because India become # 1 in that ranking, if you start questioning that, you just look lame.. Specially when there is no such criticism of ranking criteria when a Pakistani gets the best ODI bowler ranking or Pakistan goes past India in ICC test rankings

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/204685-mohammad-hafeez-top-odi-bowler-icc-rankings.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/195310-pakistan-ranked-4th-icc-test-rankings-india-5th-2.html

O yaar hath hola rekho- these indians are kal k bachay, emotional harmone laden noobs-
They either masturbate or gang rape the facts-

Hello uncle _|_ :lol:

Oh yeah...my bad...was abt to add No.1 rank in Test & ODI but didn't...add it now if u feel comfortable :P

And stop boasting about others in cricket and Chinese in defence, start talking abt ur own country and then do comparison, lad.

boasting lol i wasnt ....i was just giving you a reality check.....which hurt you a lot it seems .....a reality is a reality may it be related to any country ....but for some realities hurt as they have world of their own sometimes called fool's paradise ....

Back
Top Bottom