What's new

India became No1 in Test again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish, if Pak team plays Test series on Home ground. We are not getting much test matches.
We have best captain As Misbah.

InterestinglyI think if Pak toured india for a 5 test series we would destroy India on those pitches.

No bro... u cant have a series in india... we wont let any pakistani put his feet on our soil...

India will play 10-12 tests in India in the coming months, should be able to fortify the No. 1 position

Gher main to Kutta bhi sher hota hai/// anyway

- NZ will comeback strongly...
- England will beat the hell out of india in next series
Third
- Only Bengalis will be a weaker link

meanwhile If ICC got some honest committee then the only hope for india , the jerk ashwin will be banned from bowling

Just like someone became no.1 due to rain in the Caribbean few weeks back. LOL :p:
RAIN is part of cricket but How can you compare winning only at home and become number one... gher mai to kutta bhi sher hota hai

Congratulation to the Indian team. They really played well to restrict NZ in the first innings after an excellent start.
Specially @anant_s as you are the one who always tag me in such posts :)

The title is a bit misleading as the rankings will only change after the series is over and please note that Pakistan is also playing west indies at the same time :)
@WAJsal may be you can look into it?

standard of cricket is pathetic now a days..spinners like ***-shaven is number in the world and by any standards he is not a world class bowler! cricket world has seen greats like warne saqlain etc and now ***-shaven....look at fast bowling bcci controlled criket is more like WWE where fast bowlers are punished and pitches dont support them!

With role Ashwin is playing in India`s winning locally check out the action .I do wonder what will happened to India if he ever gets banned .India`s win record against formidable sides are nothing to speak of and quality of wins are not that exception.

Congratulation to the Indian team. They really played well to restrict NZ in the first innings after an excellent start.
Specially @anant_s as you are the one who always tag me in such posts :)

The title is a bit misleading as the rankings will only change after the series is over and please note that Pakistan is also playing west indies at the same time :)
@WAJsal may be you can look into it?

Thanks Dear!

yes the ranking will keep on changing, India has a long test season in front (13 tests in all) and no one is more excited than me.
upload_2016-9-26_17-48-6.png

Last season it was a T20 overdose and frankly with IPL, i can't take anymore of that slam bang cricket.
tests are more my cup of tea, like a long interesting novel.

Pakistan too has a good chance, Windies aren't a force anymore in tests and therefore the rankings are likely to change quickly.

Let these Indians go outside and watch them dance like fairies when facing likes of England, South Africa and Australia. There is one thing to achieve number one ranking playing at home, then to achieve the same playing all your games outside home.

We understand your frustrations. Its been how many years your country has not hosted an international event by the way? Dubai has ever since been your home ground. Well at least India has not faced such an embarrassing moment and never will. Come back and talk about home matches when you finally host one or get back your hosting rights after it was stripped away.

Thanks Dear!

yes the ranking will keep on changing, India has a long test season in front (13 tests in all) and no one is more excited than me.
View attachment 338236

Last season it was a T20 overdose and frankly with IPL, i can't take anymore of that slam bang cricket.
tests are more my cup of tea, like a long interesting novel.

Pakistan too has a good chance, Windies aren't a force anymore in tests and therefore the rankings are likely to change quickly.
True!
Indian have lots of test match to play and it is likely they ill be wining most of them as they are at home. I was just saying that the rankings wont be officially changing before series ends and with Pakistan also going to play West Indies, if they win they will retain the No. 1 spot though it will unofficially go to India for a few days if they win the series against NZ.

Pakistan on the other hand will be playing away from home in NZ and Aus, tough conditions but the team have proven that they can handle themselves over there too. I am looking forward for some exciting times. Test cricket is my preferred format as well. :)

I wish, if Pak team plays Test series on Home ground. We are not getting much test matches.
We have best captain As Misbah.

make your country safe for international cricket, take action on terrorists and the terror networks! everything else will fall in place!

Wait for the test season to end, wait for the series to end. Cricinfo isn't covering this...I would suggest waiting for the series and the season to end, these threads are very flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom