What's new

India became No1 in Test again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitches will seam and swing

But making dodgy pitches where average bowlers like Jadeja pick up bags of wickets because they simply bowl fastish spin in and around the pad and bat and then allow the pitch to do the work is verrrry dodgy

Especially when they start doing it on day one

When you have to open the bowling with a spinner because the ball is spinning you know something is wrong

Home advantage is one thing, but making dodgy pitches makes test cricket in India a joke

InterestinglyI think if Pak toured india for a 5 test series we would destroy India on those pitches.
Indian new lot look average against spin themselves Yasir/Zulfi would rip through Indian batsmen and the Likes of Misbah, Younis, Azahar, Shafiq and even Sarfraz are superb against spin

If Pakistan was allowed to hold international matches on its home soil, it too would make pitches to suit its teams strength.

Indian strength lies in batting and spin bowling, and there is nothing wrong in making pitches accordingly.

Our international record against india is superb

Pakistan is historically one of the top teams in the world

If you look at both our test records you will see we have won almost an equal amount of tests but Pakistan has played 100 less tests.

Making good pitches with home advantage is fine

Making doctored pitches where Jadeja becomes the second coming of Warne is poor

If average bowler Jadeja can become Warne, do you mean to say new Zealand do not have even average bowlers who can become Muralitharan?

Playing on doctored pitches makes you no 1?

Burn much????

Here's what Kane Williamson said after the match. Mind the bold sentences please.

"There were a lot of positives throughout the match, hopefully a few lessons as well. India outplayed us though and if we look back there was a two session period where the game slipped away from us. It would have been nice to get closer to the first innings total, and to start off restricting India to 300 on a good batting wicket was good work," Kane Williamson says, "Ronchi and Santner were both fantastic, particularly today with the ball spinning sharply. The way Santner applied himself with bat and ball and the way Ronchi played coming back into the team was fantastic. It's about recovery for us [in the break, fitness wise"

Here's what Santner said after the match. Again, mind the bold sentences please.

"Was pretty tough at times, I think we showed if we get in, it gets a little easier. But against world class spinners, and reverse swing... ," Santner says, " Both Jadeja and Ashwin put it on the same spot for the whole time and didn't give the batsman anything. Not ideal losing, but we can take some positives out of the game, but the biggest thing is getting started is the hardest. But once you're in, it gets a little easier."

Here's what a Kiwi supporter wrote:

Caleb: "From a kiwi point of view - I have to say that the game was played in good spirits, the pitch was a good test pitch where the toss didn't necessarily determine the winner and both teams had periods where they outplayed the other - India just had more and were better over the five days. I'm looking forward to the next test and hope NZ can challenge India more in the next game."

Last edited:
Reactions: @RV
India was behind by one point. The ratings will be clear by the end of the season, Pakistan needs to beat New Zealand and Australia later this year and we should be able to retain number 1 position...
I don't see India beating England, my thoughts...
Playing on doctored pitches makes you no 1?
Home advantage. We don't complain when the English team does it. Lets wait for the season to end, you never what happens next.

@WAJsal so he can use Bharati? should I start calling Pakis?
I can help you guys and your childish attitude. Simply learn to ignore, am moderating the thread man, sick of cleaning every other thread.

I hope you won't get offended if I start calling you Pakis. Learn to respect, if you can't argue. Disgusting fellow.

Calling Pakis is a racist slur. Calling bharati is not. Learn the difference and don't troll unless you can tolerate troll from other side.

That was a short hold on the number 1 rank for Team Pak

looks like a good series against NZ will probably push Pak down to 4

@Kal Muah , you have a problem being called a 'bharti'. But you feel comfortable calling others 'cavemen'? And you are complaining?

That was a short hold on the number 1 rank for Team Pak

looks like a good series against NZ will probably push Pak down to 4
Arey season to khatam honey do... India winning will not affect our ratings anymore, unless of course New Zealand win the rest of the matches. Which i don't see happening.

@Kal Muah , you have a problem being called a 'bharti'. But you feel comfortable calling others 'cavemen'? And you are complaining?
I called HIM caveman. I didn't insulted his countrymen or country. Calling Bharati is an insult not only towards me, but my entire countrymen.

And also tell this kid that calling someone bharati is not insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom