What's new

India became No1 in Test again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling Pakis is a racist slur. Calling bharati is not. Learn the difference and don't troll unless you can tolerate troll from other side.
So you are going to teach me what is derogatory for my country and what is not?

Not yet ranked 1, ranks adjust only after test series ends.

Congrats India
We need to cleansweep WI series

No Off Topic discussions please....

Playing on doctored pitches makes you no 1?

Kya pharak girta hain. A win is a win.

Don't Australians, SA, NZ, WI and UK teams also have pitches which suit their own people.

If Pak would be hosting Test matches, even you would have pitches suiting your own team.

We should celebrate that Asian teams are ruling test scenarios instead of finding weakness for one day.

Pitches will seam and swing

But making dodgy pitches where average bowlers like Jadeja pick up bags of wickets because they simply bowl fastish spin in and around the pad and bat and then allow the pitch to do the work is verrrry dodgy

Especially when they start doing it on day one

When you have to open the bowling with a spinner because the ball is spinning you know something is wrong

Home advantage is one thing, but making dodgy pitches makes test cricket in India a joke

The visitors also have some average bowlers right ?? No one can stop them, if they could they would have taken wickets. :p:

India was behind by one point. The ratings will be clear by the end of the season, Pakistan needs to beat New Zealand and Australia later this year and we should be able to retain number 1 position...
I don't see India beating England, my thoughts...

Home advantage. We don't complain when the English team does it. Lets wait for the season to end, you never what happens next.
sir they dont have monty or swaan....8-)

Oh no we lost Position 1. :buba_phone: . Hope we snatch this spot again.
Misbah will do it:big_boss:

sir they dont have monty or swaan....8-)
Did you see them play in UAE, they really gave us a tough time. Yasir is an act on these dead wickets. Valid point too, we make dead pitches in UAE. While in India pitch does something starting from day 2, last session. While in UAE nothing happens for the bowlers till the end on 3 to 4th day. I reckon you have a valid point, but off all the teams touring i can bet they will give the toughest time.
cheers and good luck.

So new zeland have spinners too
India batted in same tracks

There spinners demonstrated best in t20 worldcup against India

This subcontinent's always known to this kind of picthes India was looking to score 500 in second innings if they not declared

You dont get the point here mate!! The pitch was trained to only allow Ashwin and Jadeja spin on it, understand??. It was doctored with super engineered, artificially intelligent and terminally heated mud grains, that have super intelligent nano bots capable of recognizing Ashwin's and Jadeja's bowling actions and face for the pitch to get adjusted and carry the ball either to stump,Fielder or keeper.

Yes India has this technology!!

Global community should boycott cricket in protest to isolate the Big 3, and impose UN sanction on them.

And release some dogs too... JUST IN CASE :)

Last edited:
Reactions: @RV
Let these Indians go outside and watch them dance like fairies when facing likes of England, South Africa and Australia. There is one thing to achieve number one ranking playing at home, then to achieve the same playing all your games outside home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom