What's new

India bats for Russia interests

russia has no nuclear weapons. They are rusting away. There was interestng article about that dieing nation. It called russia a european nigeria. It produces nothing, lives from oil and collapses when oil price goes down.
You just confirmed my words. You live in a world of illusions. Modern Germany has no sovereignty. This is an occupied country, not having permission to have weapons of mass destruction. Japan and Germany - outcasts of modern world society. You can not have interests, because you do not have your own international policy. The DPRK has more political influence in the world than Germany.

russia has no nuclear weapons. They are rusting away. There was interestng article about that dieing nation. It called russia a european nigeria. It produces nothing, lives from oil and collapses when oil price goes down.

What? In english please.

You want us as enemies? And stupid me thought nations should cooperate. Just a hint for you, your nations have no advanced technology. China and India are still 3rd world country and switzerland alone could bomb them into oblivion...and russia is what it always was. Isolated and poverty stricken.
This is called stupidity in good english
One day asia will unite the day eu and west regret
And iam proud of my mother tounge

What? In english please.

You want us as enemies? And stupid me thought nations should cooperate. Just a hint for you, your nations have no advanced technology. China and India are still 3rd world country and switzerland alone could bomb them into oblivion...and russia is what it always was. Isolated and poverty stricken.
Where do you live man??? Perhaps fools paradise... Cant mess with India or China... Let me tell you, Pakistan is enough for you guy...:warning2::warning2::warning2:

I do not refuse that India and Russia share close relationship and accord priority to each other .
India and Russia also have interest in Central Asia .
India however maintained its independent foreign policy at the height of Cold war even as soviet Russia supported us at crucial junctures .

However Russia has also conducted itself keeping its interests.
Russia had no qualms in selling , transferring crucial arms systems to China which it had also supplied to India . Russia looked after its own interests over and above India's interests ( which is a practical thing to do ) .

all I am saying that Indian's opinion does not count .

In such situation where what India says does not make any difference to anybody involved , we should have kept quite rather than blurt out .

True player keep its cards close to its heart ( especially when it does not have those 'magic' cards which can change the course of game ) .

We should learn from China . despite its close relations with Russia and obvious opposition to Western attempt to dominate world politics ,....China has taken neutral position instead of throwing its weight behind Russia . Why ?

Sometimes it is better to keep quite and watch the developments ....

Russia always a friend and a strategic partner for India. The situation in Ukraine is a very critical one for Russia and reason why India supported Russia in open.

The statement issued by India is completely in favor of resolving the situation peacefully.

Thisis a signal from India that India will support its allies for a legitimate cause and world peace.

Regarding Chinese statement, Chinese foreign policy is unclear and the statement issued by them is also an ambiguity.

Russia also supported India in 1971 by deploying troops at Russia-china borders. Just in case Chinese try their stupidity.

how many Icbm did italy posses:D:D:D:D:DZero India and china have both tested nuclear weapons china upto 3Mt and India have upto 200 kt and even Pakistan have nuclear weapons upto 50 Kt yeild :tdown:

And? Do you honestly believe that India would attack a Member for NATO? How much must you hate humanity to even think about such madness... I find it hard to believe that humanism has no place in your culture. And i don´t think indians think like you do.

You just confirmed my words. You live in a world of illusions. Modern Germany has no sovereignty. This is an occupied country, not having permission to have weapons of mass destruction. Japan and Germany - outcasts of modern world society. You can not have interests, because you do not have your own international policy. The DPRK has more political influence in the world than Germany.

Too funny, germany is considered one of the most powerful nations worldwide:

The World from Berlin: Germany's Power 'Is Causing Fear' in Europe - SPIEGEL ONLINE

And honestly, i don´t allow you to insult my country. We are a great nation and achieve anything we want.

. I find it hard to believe that humanism
DON,T teach Indians About Humanity we are Not the One's Who Launched The Crusades In First Place:disagree::disagree::disagree: Indians Never attacked Another Country Since Human civilizations As Nation came too Existence

DON,T teach Indians About Humanity we are Not the One's Who Launched The Crusades In First Place:disagree::disagree::disagree: Indians Never attacked Another Country Since Human civilizations As Nation came too Existence

Europe also did not launch the crusades. The crusades were an aswer for centuries of muslim agression. The crusades were justified and saved europe.

Too funny, germany is considered one of the most powerful nations worldwide:

The World from Berlin: Germany's Power 'Is Causing Fear' in Europe - SPIEGEL ONLINE

And honestly, i don´t allow you to insult my country. We are a great nation and achieve anything we want.
I understand your anger. Germany in the twentieth century was trying to become a great power - on a par with USA, Russia, France, England, but failed. As a result of this failure, Germany was occupied by foreign powers, and denied the opportunity to pursue an independent foreign policy. But it is fixable - even Russia in the 14th century was dependent on the Mongol empire.
Germany will be hard to get rid of the occupation, but it is possible. You just need to choose the right side in the coming conflict.

I understand your anger. Germany in the twentieth century was trying to become a great power - on a par with USA, Russia, France, England, but failed. As a result of this failure, Germany was occupied by foreign powers, and denied the opportunity to pursue an independent foreign policy. But it is fixable - even Russia in the 14th century was dependent on the Mongol empire.
Germany will be hard to get rid of the occupation, but it is possible. You just need to choose the right side in the coming conflict.

Oh really? How comes then that we already rule Europe and that our chancellor is considered one of most powerful leaders worldwide?

I don´t see russia as our friend. Russia is against our legitimate interests.

Oh really? How comes then that we already rule Europe and that our chancellor is considered one of most powerful leaders worldwide?

I don´t see russia as our friend. Russia is against our legitimate interests.
If you think Merkel one of the leaders of the world - it does not mean that she really is. Germany has no political or military influence in the world. There are only some economic influence in Central and Eastern Europe.
Russia is not the enemy of Germany. Russia - the enemy of the United States and Germany - a vassal of the United States. And Germany will never be able to get rid of the occupation without help of Russia.

Europe also did not launch the crusades. The crusades were an aswer for centuries of muslim agression. The crusades were justified and saved europe.
you mean to Say killing of innocent womens and childrens are justified shame on you!!! Even Many Western Historians Not justify the Crusades.Jesus never allow killing of innocents in the Siege of Jerusalem During the first Crusade By defending It your Killing Ideology Of Christ himself .Shame on you If you call yourself A Christian:(:mad:

you mean to Say killing of innocent womens and childrens are justified shame on you!!! Even Many Western Historians Not justify the Crusades.Jesus never allow killing of innocents in the Siege of Jerusalem During the first Crusade By defending It your Killing Ideology Of Christ himself .Shame on you If you call yourself A Christian:(:mad:

You insult my religion now? That means more shame for you. Muslims attacked our lands again and again. You expect us to stay silent? Muslims invaded spain and started invading italy again and again. Some times their sieges went as far as rome. We had to act. And we did act. That bad things happened then too is well known but thats war.

If you think Merkel one of the leaders of the world - it does not mean that she really is. Germany has no political or military influence in the world. There are only some economic influence in Central and Eastern Europe.
Russia is not the enemy of Germany. Russia - the enemy of the United States and Germany - a vassal of the United States. And Germany will never be able to get rid of the occupation without help of Russia.

Oh really? :D How, explain me more. Oh and also tell me why Putin has this strange "love-hate" for germany.

You insult my religion now? That means more shame for you. Muslims attacked our lands again and again. You expect us to stay silent? Muslims invaded spain and started invading italy again and again. Some times their sieges went as far as rome. We had to act. And we did act. That bad things happened then too is well known but thats war.

Oh really? :D How, explain me more. Oh and also tell me why Putin has this strange "love-hate" for germany.
That still not justify killings of innocents in jerusalem by the templar knights .I m not insulted your religion but im telling you that christ never believe in the concept of murder for murder did he? I dont think so.i admire jesus and his teachings So is of budha. @Markus S you if really beleive in bible and jesus you woudn't justified The crusades:(:(

In both world wars, Germany and Russia were forced to fight against each other by forces interested in weakening and even the destruction of both Russia and Germany.
Germany became united country in the late 20th century thanks to the goodwill of the USSR. West was against the move - Britain and the United States do not need a strong and independent Germany.
I can not describe to you the specific mechanism, because I simply do not know it - it is the prerogative of special services and diplomats. However , Russia has substantial experience in the liberation of various countries from foreign occupation . In addition, Russia could provide Germany and whole Europe protection from nuclear attack .
At the expense of Putin nothing I can say - I do not know his feelings, it is his own business

Back
Top Bottom