What's new

India bans TV reality shows from prime time--Agree or not

India TV should be declared India's best comedy channel.

WHat jokes they show in the name of news. :lol:

not just jokes..more vulgarity than any other channel....starting from sadhu baba's sex videos to couples smooching the park...and then the Govt does not take action.

You claimed that Indian shows have adult content so you come first with your definition and example of adult content in these shows then it will be easy for me to compare and tell you the difference or the similarity.

They have been graded as A rated by the regulatory board and so should be pushed to 11 pm night show.That's normal procedure.

And as per indian serials demoralizing islam fundamentals..u need little more teaching, which can't be told in few lines.It itself needs proper childhood education.I feel all the kids should be knowing about all the religions and should have sympathy for all of them equally. After all its just some different ways we pray for the all mighty GOD.Every child should have modern view on religion and passion to stay together with different religious persons in one shelter. Otherwise what's the difference between all these religious lunatics and you.They r also religiously blind feel enemy to other religious parties and try to harm them.You may not be that aggressive, but the more kids know other religious stories, the more they get sympathy and fun to be with them.

Jana , sorry to say but here in India there is almost nil demand for Pakistani soaps and if Pakistani soaps are so good then i dont understand why you people need indian channels .
Ban them . nobody here gives a sh:t.

Nobody here is asking you to show Pakistani dramas in India. So your comments is misplaced here.

:wave:

The vulgar realtiy shows we are talking about are very few select ones.

Indian soaps may be crappy but then why do pakistanis for that matter all south asians watch them ?

Indian soaps have hardly any vulgarity . I have never even seen a kissing scene in the soaps .they are mostly for kids it seems.
I dont know what the hell you are talking about

I am not talking about anything. since Indian members here are calling for ban on reality shows saying these are vulgar so i am asking what is vulgarity according to Indians and if you think these Indian shows are vulgar then why you get irritated when people from other country call for the same?

Indian actresses are not posing nude .sorry hasnt happened yet.

That is their personal issue so i have no concern with that. But Your claim is wrong. you can check few actresses' recent moves.

No matter how many times you use the wrod crap with everything Indian , the only one talking crap here is you .

Only indian reality shows have gotten vulgar and that is what this thread is about , not indian soaps.

Last but not the least as i said , if you people dont like or find our shows vulgar , ban them .

again , nobody in this part of the world gives a sh:t.

Vulgar or non-vulgar that is not my headache because if one has to watch vulgarity then he/she has better options then watching Indian actors.

I personally find nothing constructive in India shows as well as soaps and dramas so at personal level i would like a ban on these.

Rest other people have own choice and i can not force them

And as per indian serials demoralizing islam fundamentals..u need little more teaching, which can't be told in few lines.It itself needs proper childhood education.I feel all the kids should be knowing about all the religions and should have sympathy for all of them equally. After all its just some different ways we pray for the all mighty GOD.Every child should have modern view on religion and passion to stay together with different religious persons in one shelter. Otherwise what's the difference between all these religious lunatics and you.They r also religiously blind feel enemy to other religious parties and try to harm them.You may not be that aggressive, but the more kids know other religious stories, the more they get sympathy and fun to be with them.

Off topic and irrelevant here.

we are not talking about religion here.

oh well what a hypocrisy when we Pakistani members were talking about shyt indian programs with regard to content and other features the bharatiyas were fuming with anger.

And well well well look what we have today the same bharatiyas are talking about morality and thus appreciating the ban.

If you don't like the content of Indian media and television you need to stop watching them and not be a drama queen :D The point is you hate all our shows we hate some shows

Talking of hypocrisy we all know how you protested against Hindu Cartoons as well not being mindful of the minority in your own country.

But watching Veena Malik is so much fun, Her Pakistani accent, her constant attention seeking actions, Her inability to dance, ...hahhaha she is a riot! Its also fair to say this Pakistani took the show to lower levels.

Well, even Pakistani private channel are taking new wave of westernize heat from Indian shows. For example, before never seen a girl and guy in TV drama sleeping on same bed....and now......well,its very thin line of culture and respect in south asia, which seems like we are losing gradually.......

@jana
indian actresses posing nude - the only one i can think of is sherlyn chopra nd that too was no bare photos.

about vulgarity indians r talking abt- its in recent shows and indians in pdf have never defended these shows.

it seems as if u wont leave any chance to bash bollywood or indian channels nd shows.

just a question...plz answr
do u watch indian shows??..or infact have u watched any?

@haider
agree with u
trp of these shows touching peeks show the falling standards of a community
i'm not talking of any skin show vulgarity but the mere low quality of many entertainment shows which get high trp's.
An example would b the rakhi show, and for that matter even TIMES NOW.

@jana
indian actresses posing nude - the only one i can think of is sherlyn chopra nd that too was no bare photos.

about vulgarity indians r talking abt- its in recent shows and indians in pdf have never defended these shows.

it seems as if u wont leave any chance to bash bollywood or indian channels nd shows.

just a question...plz answr
do u watch indian shows??..or infact have u watched any?

Jana ji just keeps making claims without proving them .

The thread was about some indian reality shows , she made it about indian soaps and indian actresses when there is nothing wrong with them.

Jana ji just keeps making claims without proving them .

The thread was about some indian reality shows , she made it about indian soaps and indian actresses when there is nothing wrong with them.

Dnt wary buddy she need something to release her frustration..

She is trying to relate two totally different things that not even connected with each other.

Viewer discretion is advised !!!!

Still anyone opposing the move ???

Last edited by a moderator:
oh well what a hypocrisy when we Pakistani members were talking about shyt indian programs with regard to content and other features the bharatiyas were fuming with anger.

And well well well look what we have today the same bharatiyas are talking about morality and thus appreciating the ban.

Usual BS from jana regarding every India related thread!!!! Who told you to watch them??? If you don't like them just don't watch, thats it. Don't put hate phobia in every thread regarding India.

@Jana
In the thread about banning indian tv shows in pakistan,you were saying not about obscenity or adult content but about "banning indian channels because hindu poojas shown sometimes as part of soaps are destroying faith of pakistanis".There is a difference between that bigoted logic and wanting to remove adult content from tv shows(or atleast re scheduling them to late night)

If their reason for banning shows is disgusting content unsuitable to a child's mind then the first thing they should ban is the Lok Sabha TV and ensure that the Lok Sabha is conducted from 11 pm to 5 am - because nothing can scar the mind of a child more than his leaders selling the country for money, flinging chairs at each other, disrupting proceedings and basically spending the tax payer's rupee on bickering, shouting and mud slinging.

Back
Top Bottom