What's new

India bans TV reality shows from prime time--Agree or not

I think Indian reality shows are crossing the limits of decency. People who are the topic of the show are allowed to participate in rude behaviour in the name of entertainment.
Hungry for TRP success, channels have lost moral responsibility towards viewing public. I say not just push the timing of the show, ban the whole show altogether!!

I knew you would come to this thread :partay:

If you had seen Pamela's dress in yesterday's 9pm show, you wouldn't have written the above. :lol:

Indian actresses are even posing nude for mags these days and the pics are splashed and i did not see how it was different than the modern look of saris worn by Indian actresses even in Indian soaps on TV these days.

Anyway my point was Not that. and it also doesnt matter what would i say about the thing you mentioned.

But anyway that is not my concern

What matters is the hypocritical reaction by Indians on the same pretext.

When we had raised questions on the same and called for banning Indian crap the bharatiyas were up in arms against us and now suddenly your moral foundation has started shaking up so you calling for banning your Indian shows calling these cause of immorality.

:angel:

Indian actresses are even posing nude for mags these days and the pics are splashed and i did not see how it was different than the modern look of saris worn by Indian actresses even in Indian soaps on TV these days.

Anyway my point was Not that. and it also doesnt matter what would i say about the thing you mentioned.

When we had raised questions on the same and called for banning Indian crap the bharatiyas were up in arms against us and now suddenly your moral foundation has started shaking up so you calling for banning your Indian shows calling these cause of immorality.

Cmon yaar, Indian daily soaps dont propogate obscenity. Only few of them and that too mostly reality shows do that. Splitsvilla and Roadies are some others who do that.

I know what I am talking bcoz I have watched all of them. :D

And just to add, its wrong to generalize all of the India shows just bcoz few of them show such kind of obscenity.

oh well what a hypocrisy when we Pakistani members were talking about shyt indian programs with regard to content and other features the bharatiyas were fuming with anger.

And well well well look what we have today the same bharatiyas are talking about morality and thus appreciating the ban.

I think you cant leave you BS even for single Indian thread

Ban is about adult content not about anything else not about crap daily soaps .... I dnt think any daily soap contain adult material and if you dnt want to watch them so use remote.

oh well what a hypocrisy when we Pakistani members were talking about shyt indian programs with regard to content and other features the bharatiyas were fuming with anger.

And well well well look what we have today the same bharatiyas are talking about morality and thus appreciating the ban.

oh well well well ,dont jump into cunclusion, The showes we are here talking about are 1) Big boss 2) rakhi ka insaaf, and you need to keep in mind that these shows just started a month ago, and on 1 show(rakhi wala) a participant committed suicide and on other one was good in first 2 week but got derailed into ausive language show after one sick moti dolly entered..and now pamela anderson.. So, only those ppl look good while talking about hypocrisy if they are themsleves not the one...;)

Really indian actress posing nude? can you show me any:cheesy:?

Did you or other pak members ever raised question about big boss or rakhi ka insaaf?? if u did then i am with you and most of other indian members too and if u did'nt then no need of argument..

And yeah if you are talking about other shows then these shows then you can see indian members again up in arms against you...;)

I think you cant leave you BS even for single Indian thread

Ban is about adult content not about anything else not about crap daily soaps .... I dnt think any daily soap contain adult material and if you dnt want to watch them so use remote.

what is adult content in these shows ? and how it is different from intimacy scenes in pathetic Indian soaps.?

Anyway again i would ask you if whatever you saying as justification for banning these Indian shows by India itself then WHY you bharatiyas were bragging about Pakistan and Pakistanis when we were citing the same reason for banning Indian crap channels in Pakistan?

Why hypocrisy ???

Someone from India was saying that if Muslims' faith was so weak that Indian tv content will corrupt young minds in Pakistan.

I ask you the same is Indian morality so weak that these Indian shows will weaken the moral foundation of youth in India??

Or tell me you do accept that Indian shows are immoral ??

Really indian actress posing nude? can you show me any:cheesy:?

Did you or other pak members ever raised question about big boss or rakhi ka insaaf?? if u did then i am with you and most of other indian members too and if u did'nt then no need of argument..

And yeah if you are talking about other shows then these shows then you can see indian members again up in arms against you...;)

bwahahahahha i call these copycat crap of India as total waste of time and mind therefore i am for banning all kinds of crap from india.

what is adult content in these shows ? and how it is different from intimacy scenes in pathetic Indian soaps.?

Anyway again i would ask you if whatever you saying as justification for banning these Indian shows by India itself then WHY you bharatiyas were bragging about Pakistan and Pakistanis when we were citing the same reason for banning Indian crap channels in Pakistan?

Why hypocrisy ???

Someone from India was saying that if Muslims' faith was so weak that Indian tv content will corrupt young minds in Pakistan.

I ask you the same is Indian morality so weak that these Indian shows will weaken the moral foundation of youth in India??

Wow, Jana...in the mood for wholesale generalization, are we?

You are painting ALL Indian TV shows black with one stroke.
Yes, these two shows do border on indecency, due to their content. In india we have hundreds of channels with all kinds of shows from kiddie to family to these risque reality shows.

The thread you are writing about is the Hanuman animation, I guess.
So what you are saying is that because of these (2) shows, ALL programs made in India are immoral????

:hitwall:

bwahahahahha i call these copycat crap of India as total waste of time and mind therefore i am for banning all kinds of crap from india.

LOL;

call them copycat crap or whatever you want,what you call them dosen't worth a penny..! And yeah don't forgot that 2 pakistani's also participated in this so called copycat crap and one is still there giving hot massage to indian male models.. and almost whole of your country's population watch these so called copycat crap....;)

Why hypocrisy ???

I think you are not able to understand or may be you dnt want to understand :cheesy:

Its really funny that to favor your BS claim you fix two different things :disagree:

We are not talking about that what serials are crap or any thing ( I think Pakistani women love that crap so what they are ) :lol:

Just show me what adult content you found in our serials ????:disagree:

Wow, Jana...in the mood for wholesale generalization, are we?

You are painting ALL Indian TV shows black with one stroke.
Yes, these two shows do border on indecency, due to their content. In india we have hundreds of channels with all kinds of shows from kiddie to family to these risque reality shows.

The thread you are writing about is the Hanuman animation, I guess.
So what you are saying is that because of these (2) shows, ALL programs made in India are immoral????

:hitwall:

I am not giving my verdict on morality or immorality of Indian tv products.

I am just asking your about your opinion since Indian members here are saying since these Indian shows are affecting morality and spreading obscenity hence these should be banned.

At personal level i find Nothing constructive portrayed by Indian entertainment channels therefore as a Pakistani i consider these Indian tv products not worthy of wasting our time and i am for banning these in Pakistan.

I am not giving my verdict on morality or immorality of Indian tv products.

I am just asking your about your opinion since Indian members here are saying since these Indian shows are affecting morality and spreading obscenity hence these should be banned.

At personal level i find Nothing constructive portrayed by Indian entertainment channels therefore as a Pakistani i consider these Indian tv products not worthy of wasting our time and i am for banning these in Pakistan.

Watch Taarak Mehta ka Ultaa chashma on SAB TV.

Complete comedy serial and a complete family show.

You will laugh like crazy and laughing is good for health, doctors say.

Just show me what adult content you found in our serials ????:disagree:

You claimed that Indian shows have adult content so you come first with your definition and example of adult content in these shows then it will be easy for me to compare and tell you the difference or the similarity.

Back
Top Bottom