What's new

India bans TV reality shows from prime time--Agree or not

all indin masala channels should be banned, and bollywood should be banned, its doing worse and worst to the real world

Dude,if you don't like it don't watch it.either turn off your TV or close your eyes and ears.
Bollywood is not depend upon you alone.

that didn't go out well

Outrage-in-Pakistan-as-court-blacks-out-Indian-channels

Also ban pirated Bollywood DVDs too.

you are asking about what man????, u said ban them in pakistan first so they are perma banned now???, what do you want???

there will be protests if pakistan cinema movies are banned doesnt mean the nation is starving because your masaala channels are banned, grow up man... the fans protest when some thing is taken away from them

I am confused , india allows songs like

"Muni Badnam hoi darling tere liye"

And that song is all suggestive and very very suggestive
and the girl in that song is dressed similar to Pamela

But I think the IPL girls and Pamela get more hate/reviews because they are non indians so they get extra reviews or bans etc

I think its a bit too much I mean in land of Sari ppl complaining about Pamela's dress or her outfits need to really get reality check

I think the Rakhhi Sawant Show - really need to be edited out or not shown LIVE ...
the language and behavior was really disturbing and shameful

you are asking about what man????, u said ban them in pakistan first so they are perma banned now???, what do you want???

there will be protests if pakistan cinema movies are banned doesnt mean the nation is starving because your masaala channels are banned, grow up man... the fans protest when some thing is taken away from them

LOL, Grow up, don't live in delusion and accept the reality..!

you saying indian channels are banned in pakistan?? what?? If you saying this then you are making fool of yourself..!

I am confused , india allows songs like

"Muni Badnam hoi darling tere liye"

And that song is all suggestive and very very suggestive
and the girl in that song is dressed similar to Pamela

But I think the IPL girls and Pamela get more hate/reviews because they are non indians so they get extra reviews or bans etc

I think its a bit too much I mean in land of Sari ppl complaining about Pamela's dress or her outfits need to really get reality check

I think the Rakhhi Sawant Show - really need to be edited out or not shown LIVE ...
the language and behavior was really disturbing and shameful

I agree with you but partially,, the problem is not the pamela wearing dress like this or that,she was never been a problem,,she just came for 3 days in big boss and gone,,the poblem is the abusive language used by moti dolly in show while the show was aired at prime time..and some cossy scene by participants in house,,and it is resolved as court ordered to air the show from 11pm from monday next week...

And about Rakhi ******** Her show desrve to be banned , no doubt

Back
Top Bottom