What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what i also got a letter from The then prime minister of Bangladesh when i was in school for good results...... sorry i dont have any scanner, so had to capture it through my mobile......... thanks to dr. mushfique for the brilliant idea... i am going to show it everywhere from now....

p_001.jpg

I have also an invitation card from the program of recent Prime Minister of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina about to receive the Scholarship. I must not show that like Coward Mushfique as it is not relevant to this forum. I would like to thank Apocalypse, for using that words: , Khali Kolshi Baje Beshi!

Those are true to some extent!

As I said in another post that about 20 to 30% Bangladeshis(Bengali nationalists) are Bharti dalal. Bangladesh can not and will not become full sovereign nation so long we allow this diluted, rotten, ugly looking scumbag breath in our soil. It's not possible to eliminate them all but we have to start from the top. Break the head and body destine to fall. Hasina and dozen of Awami leaders, dozen of know Islamic named tagore loving awami murtid intellectuals should be send to hell immediately if we like to live like free people in free nation.

If BNP led nationalist forces regain power by or before next election then this task must be done within weeks because we can afford to allow this curse regrow. May Allah give us one more chance to finish up what Zia-ur-Rehman envisioned.

As I said in another post that about 20 to 30% Bangladeshis(Bengali nationalists) are Bharti dalal. Bangladesh can not and will not become full sovereign nation so long we allow this diluted, rotten, ugly looking scumbag breath in our soil. It's not possible to eliminate them all but we have to start from the top. Break the head and body destine to fall. Hasina and dozen of Awami leaders, dozen of know Islamic named tagore loving awami murtid intellectuals should be send to hell immediately if we like to live like free people in free nation.

If BNP led nationalist forces regain power by or before next election then this task must be done within weeks because we can afford to allow this curse regrow. May Allah give us one more chance to finish up what Zia-ur-Rehman envisioned.

The collaborators will never be come into percentage. It is never than fifty thousand population. But the mass people are not organized. For this reason, those are no able to contribute. Only the true teaching of Nationalism with the correct belief can solidify our real base of our Nation. Awami League is a property of the Bangladeshi people. Don't mark it as collaborators as a whole. In fact majority people are Good Nationalists. It is misused by some culprits. It needs purification, not destruction. It is not easy to build a political party. Political parties are essential to run every nation efficiently. You should conserve all of those just after purification.

I am not surprised that you people back stabbed your own country in 1971. Now you are doing the same with your neighbor. Saap ko kitana bhi doodh pilao wo zaher hi uglega.

abbey Ghaddy, East pakistan was Pakistan. It was not controlled or conflict area like Kashimr. So where is the back stabbing come from. We got sepereted in 47 from British India, q ki hum hindus ke sath rehna munasif nahi samjha. Kaya samjha.

This site is full of Rajakar's kids. They are also barking like street dogs. Let them bark. Who cares ? Most of them are living abroad and not in Bangldesh. They cannot return to Bangladesh because if they do, they will be treated very badly since their fathers were involved in war crime in Liberation War of Bangladesh. Golam Azam, Matiur Rahman Nizami, Delowar Hossain Saidi, Ali Ahsan Mujahid are their DADs. Anyways, keep barking, my dear DOG SOLDIERS. Haha.

I congratulate Indians that they remained calm and quiet in this third class joke of these Rajakar's kids. Within a week, they will lose interest from this cracking (not hacking). Indians don't have time for this cheap hacking. Ain't it, Indians ? But, I must say never show mercy to ungrateful people ever like you did to us in 1971. These ungrateful Rajakar people are incorrigible retards.

The Cat out of the bag , fifth columnist , you reveled your identity . Kiss Indian **ss as much as you can .

Mr. Bharti dalal, go to Bharat Rakshak and suck left over bones from your Hindu Indian masters like a domestic dog. Don't forget to wag your tale.

I really love your post Al zakir bro. But please don't mind that Bharati malaun musfiq. He is just scared of the thought that BAL we be extinct within 2 years.

. Share Market fall is not due to awami leaguer, a lot of BNP backed industrialist and company holders are involved in this. I am a life member of Bangla Academy, Itihash Academy, Asiatic Society of Bangladesh. I am a writer too whose articles are in no.1 position in BDNews24.com and Priyo.com along with some other sites.They keep my articles as reference.Google them.So, I don't need to learn history from a kid like you who even is not living in Bangladesh but left BD and living in Canada for luxurious life ! People like you who don't live in BD have no right to talk about BD.

When every awami ministers & leaders blaming some BAL leaders for Share Market manipulation , than you are a fifth columnist writing some garbage here , it is wast of time to answer a mentally ill person . Every body know Ziaur Rahman declared independence & In a very critical moment he appear as the protector of the nation , established multi party democracy , unite the nation , lead Bangladesh in the way of prosperity , re build our nation , so undoubtedly Shahed President Ziaur Rahman is the Founder of our Nation . And that is all , if you agree with or not that is not a matter .

Faarhan -The Rajakar's Kid, change your display pic. The large black beards looks like you are a Taliban extremist. I know, you are a Taliban. If you burn your large black beards, then you will somehow look civilized. But before that, Never ! I know what is hacking and what is cracking, don't try to teach me. For your information, let me tell you that I once hacked a Bangladeshi **** site Joubonjatra.com and deleted so many threads from there. Ask the site admin and others in that site for detailed info. Oh my god, please change the pic. It makes me feel like puking. WAK GHHHHH !

What's with all the personal attack? And you talk about looking civilized? lol.

Anyways, I suggest you retire from your profession. It's too dangerous for the society.

Heard BSF website was hacked too ... I visited that site, it didn't come out, probably off or anyone of Bangladesh are not allowed to visit (scared of another attack :P )

Dr.Mushfique ... what sort of crap are you? Being a Dalal will not earn you any respect from commoners just like as our politicians. And could you please tell us how did you get "Dr" in front of your name.

logoBig.gif

Nearly 20,000 Indian sites get hacked by Bangladesh groups protesting border killings

DHAKA, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- A Bangladesh based group has claimed that nearly 20,000 Indian websites including that of the the country's Border Security Force or BSF got hacked until Tuesday after hackers from both the South Asian neighbors locked in a " cyber war" since last month.

The group -- Bangladesh Black HAT Hackers -- in its Facebook fan page writes, "India (hackers) hacked our 400 sites (May be less) in total, We hacked 20,000 (100/200 may be less) sites in total since the war started."

The hacking group claims that the BSF website (www.bsf.nic.in) was completely damaged after it got hacked.

A Bangladesh government official was not immediately available for comments.

Some postings in social media including Facebook and LinkedIn have reported that the ongoing cyber war between the hackers based in India and Bangladesh, which share a border of more than 4,000km (2,485 miles), have mostly targeted government websites.

Apart from Black HAT, two more Bangladseh based groups -- Expire Cyber Army and Bangladesh Cyber Army -- have also reportedly locked horns with Indian hacking groups including Cyber Army and Indishell.

The Black HAT said that their action was in response to the killings by the BSF personnel in the Indo-Bangladesh border.

"We don't have any personal issues with Indians. But the brutality of BSF as well as Indian government has forced us to do this," One hacker belonging to the Black Hat posted in its Facebook fan page.

The Bangladesh based groups, which are reputedly getting support from many foreign hackers, after defacing many Indian websites urged the Indian government to ask its border guards to stop killing innocent Bangladeshis along its boder. "BSF, Stop killing Bangladeshis at border."

".... the Indian guards kill one Bangladeshi every four Days!" hackers wrote on a hacked Indian website.

Bangladesh's Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement on Sunday said any incident of torture, killing and opening of fire on Bangladeshi citizens by India's BSF is unacceptable.

The statement comes after the BSF chief UK Bansal's recent remarks in an interview to media in which he reportedly said it would not be possible to stop firing totally along the border that separates the two countries so long as criminal activities continued.

Bangladesh's foreign ministry which later last month also lodged a protest with the Indian side noted that recurrences are taking place despite categorical assurances at the highest level of the Indian government for exercise of maximum restraint by the BSF.

Odhikar a Dhaka-based human rights monitoring group last month said India's BSF killed 31 Bangladeshi nationals last year when the killing of a 15-year-old girl Felani who was shot dead after she got entangled in barbed-wire fence on the Indian side, was a much-talked-about incident.

I really love your post Al zakir bro. But please don't mind that Bharati malaun musfiq. He is just scared of the thought that BAL we be extinct within 2 years.

Insh'Allah and I like yours. Keep it up and contribute more. Thanks

When every awami ministers & leaders blaming some BAL leaders for Share Market manipulation , than you are a fifth columnist writing some garbage here , it is wast of time to answer a mentally ill person . Every body know Ziaur Rahman declared independence & In a very critical moment he appear as the protector of the nation , established multi party democracy , unite the nation , lead Bangladesh in the way of prosperity , re build our nation , so undoubtedly Shahed President Ziaur Rahman is the Founder of our Nation . And that is all , if you agree with or not that is not a matter .

Thank you.

Heard BSF website was hacked too ... I visited that site, it didn't come out, probably off or anyone of Bangladesh are not allowed to visit (scared of another attack :P )

Dr.Mushfique ... what sort of crap are you? Being a Dalal will not earn you any respect from commoners just like as our politicians. And could you please tell us how did you get "Dr" in front of your name.

India can not do jack directly. It's Al Bharti dalals that need to be put on coma for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom