What's new

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan

M also not trolling gave answer to your genuine question.. it's just i laugh a lot :-):-):D:D
good laughing is good for health:D:D
actually i m new here on PDF i never imagined someday i would be interacting with pakistani peoples..

actually i m new here on PDF i never imagined someday i would be interacting with pakistani peoples..

:welcome:TO:pdf: here u will see trolls facts and meet every kind of people Pakistani Chinese Indian Turkish and many other :-):-)

This will not work. Instead India is gaining a reputation for being a grouch. China and Pakistan are allies and we will work together in each and every way, from business dealings to war preparedness.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mumbai has a nominal GDP upwards of $240 billion.

Yes I was wrong, but it is $209 billion according to IndiaChem. Pakistan's GDP is about $250 billion and about $900 billion in GNI which is more than Israel yet India still has important ties to the terrorist state.

our parliament does not care about pakistan it cares about kashmir as it is integral part of India and pakistan has occupied it illegally. government told to stop projects in Azad Kashmir which is part of India.
Azad Kashmir part of india

MauryLaughing.gif
MauryLaughing.gif
MauryLaughing.gif
MauryLaughing.gif
MauryLaughing.gif
MauryLaughing.gif

What delusion world do you live in

why not, are you that closed minded? Still living in the past about being anti-pakistan and too afraid to get out of your bubble?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mumbai has a nominal GDP upwards of $240 billion.

Utter idiocy. With a population of 13 million a GDP of $240 billion would equate to a GDP per capita of $18,500.

That would mean a GDP (PPP) per capita of $66,815 if we take the nominal-PPP differential on a national level (ratio of 3.612:1).

The average Mumbai resident is making $13,000 more than the average American in 2013. Genius Indian shuuuupa POWA!

:nana::nana::nana:

Seriously, the GDP of Mumbai is probably like $30 billion.

Utter idiocy. With a population of 13 million a GDP of $240 billion would equate to a GDP per capita of $18,500.

That would mean a GDP (PPP) per capita of $66,815 if we take the nominal-PPP differential on a national level (ratio of 3.612:1).

The average Mumbai resident is making $13,000 more than the average American in 2013. Genius Indian shuuuupa POWA!

:nana::nana::nana:

Seriously, the GDP of Mumbai is probably like $30 billion.
9lgOal4.gif

#REKT

6 identical photos of a man ? i don't think that's a meme. Is that a meme ? I ask again.
its what ever you want it to be broseph

Back
Top Bottom