What's new

India asks China to cease activities in ***

EzioAltaïr;3371476 said:
Want Kashmir? Come and take it. Whining to the whole world isn't gonna help, kashmir will still be ours.

sure but don't lame about Sino-Pakistan cooperation and tell that to your Antony to forget about his below statement

Antony said, “Indian territory under occupation by China in Jammu and Kashmir since 1962 is approximately 38,000 sq km. In addition to this, under the so called China-Pakistan Boundary Agreement of 1963, Pakistan illegally ceded 5,180 sq km of Indian territory in *** to China.”

When talking about Aksai Chin as picture below, I think Chinese government had done an amazingly job in 1962, they certainly foresee the strategic significant of this terrain and location:
The most obvious one is to allow a strategically short cut connection from Xinjiang to Tibet as military mutual support for these two regions.

even thought at that time earlier warning meant nothing for our previous PLA leaders, they have not foreseen that Aksai Chin became a GOD BLESSING earlier warning platform without the need for air-refueling for China to monitor and scan across the vital section of India and New Delli, such as listen Indians communications and monitor military flight activities without the risk of going on air.

Kashmir_map_big.jpg

Indians can make a wet dream to get this land.

EzioAltaïr;3371476 said:
Want Kashmir? Come and take it. Whining to the whole world isn't gonna help, kashmir will still be ours.

Nobody said anything about taking your occupied Kashmir. One thing is for sure. The 700,000 Indian army you have placed to rape and genocide, aint gonna help. Mark my words. Kashmir will become independent.

Nobody said anything about taking your occupied Kashmir. One thing is for sure. The 700,000 Indian army you have placed on the people aint gonna help. Mark my words. Kashmir will become independent.

Oh God, how the hell do you geniuses reach these abnormal figures? An army of 1 million, has deployed 700 thousand in that tiny land? Come on, you guys are flattering yourselves, we have others to deal with too. :P

We've deployed between 300,000 and 500,000.

LOL real sport only played by 9 countries hahhahahahah man you lost it completely:lol:

LOL - is that what is taught is your little red book? hahahaha - well, no wonder you guys excel at jumping up and down on a trampoline and win medals no one cares about. LOL.

the chinese response is beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeep bbeeeep beep toooot tooot beep toooot (censored)

India cant feed and protect all its people right now and more tha 40 insurgencies fighting for liberation..what will it do by absorbing more people and land?

30 million Chinese live in caves.. at-least they have access to cave and a ground hole for sanitation..in India..twice that live on streets and cr@p in public.

Which makes it so delightful to live in caves.

why asking every one to help you attack china are you scared of attacking china on your own?:rofl:

Yet they claim india can attack and defeat China alone.

India is still working on its economy.. wait let us touch 5 trillion, I assure you Vietnam will have Nukes. India not going to forget what China did in our neighbourhood. But right now is not the time.

And China will sit and wait for you to attack them.

Seems you have different view of Pakistan than your govt and 90% of your people. Your govt is **** scared of Pakistan, and China is light years ahead of India for you to even compare with them :china:

oooh! did you forget to wear Red Panties ?
Typical Pakistani Living In delusion, Most Indian don't even Give a Flying F.... to Pakistan.
Don't Overestimate your country, a Joke on international stage. Manage Daily Drones Spanks and TTP 1st.

@Topic Arunachal is ours and SCS Is open for Oil Exploration, chinis can do all whining or drop Megaton farts in PDF.

@Mods Just, Can't help Sometimes

Come on guys, Chinese have already been defeated psychologically. India has won the psychological battle against China as the Chinese have broken down completely.

Even the Chinese Defence Minster Guanglie denied Chinese troops' presence in disputed area in a way as if he is pleading for mercy.

The Hindu : News / International :

PLA_1198341f.jpg

He looks frustrated and defeated.
He's never seen such a poor fiIthy place in his life. It's the same look on the faces of the Commonwealth Games athletes.

He's never seen such a poor fiIthy place in his life. It's the same look on the faces of the Commonwealth Games athletes.

Sino, with all due respect, I must say that I am very disappointed to see such a low quality post from you as I find you along with HongWu and LetsGetRowdy to be the only smart Chinese I have ever seen. Generally Chinese posters appear to be naive and ignorant to me. Honestly I love you read your posts because they are smartly transparent.

However, few posts like this one ruin your image. You will be ashamed to know that Guanglie was not invited by India, rather he proposed to visit India, may be to give concessions under the table so that India does not take Japan's side. Its like open secret. I guess the concession is China must have lifted its claim over Arunachal Pradesh which will be declared later as it may create public outrage in China against your impotent effeminate govt. I know you are very patriotic and want to see China as a respected power but you forget that your political and military leaders are docile opportunists who give a damn to how you think of China because they only care about their own positions. They are not what you think of them. This is actually the fact.

oooh! did you forget to wear Red Panties ?
Typical Pakistani Living In delusion, Most Indian don't even Give a Flying F.... to Pakistan.
Don't Overestimate your country, a Joke on international stage. Manage Daily Drones Spanks and TTP 1st.

@Topic Arunachal is ours and SCS Is open for Oil Exploration, chinis can do all whining or drop Megaton farts in PDF.

@Mods Just, Can't help Sometimes
Thn stop crying about what Pakistan and China do in our territories and get back to your problems.

However, few posts like this one ruin your image. You will be ashamed to know that Guanglie was not invited by India, rather he proposed to visit India, may be to give concessions under the table so that India does not take Japan's side. Its like open secret. I guess the concession is China must have lifted its claim over Arunachal Pradesh which will be declared later as it may create public outrage in China against your impotent effeminate govt. I know you are very patriotic and want to see China as a respected power but you forget that your political and military leaders are docile opportunists who give a damn to how you think of China because they only care about their own positions. They are not what you think of them. This is actually the fact.
:rofl::rofl: LOL at indians deluding themselves again. All of india's neighbors are working with China to take down the elephant. General Liang's visit is just to let india know it's completely surrounded. Looking at the fact new delhi stopped raising a new strike corp along the border and quietly stopped cooperation with Vietnam in the South China Sea, looks like his warning hit the spot. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom