What's new

India asks China to cease activities in ***

:rofl: :rofl: good one. but yeah this time it will be a reverse 62! China is at weakest point in its world relations and has made powerful enemies across the circumference of the country.
Good one, Nehru was thinking the same just as you back then. :china:

Arunachal (south tibet) is still with india.
Aksai chin is with China forever

India scares China for a reason which is like indirectly asking China to return Indian lands and perhaps allow Dalai Lama to rule Tibet.

Look who's talking...when we asked to negociate the return of southern Tibet....it has scared the hell of Indians that they rushed to build militarty infrastructure and military reinforcement of AP.

Look who's talking...when we asked to negociate the return of southern Tibet....it has scared the hell of Indians that they rushed to build militarty infrastructure and military reinforcement of AP.

are chinese the one, who ran away from AP and then begging now for last 50 years to give it to them by negotiations.

why left it - to beg for centuries :lol:

No, compared to China, India is not weak, nor is it small. Even the Chinese govt have now started seeing India as a giant which can put an end to China's existence. This is true. Thats why their Defence Minister is behaving in a way as if asking for clemency from India.

Look, Chinese are basically not that powerful as you think.

That's how Neru saw China too, he thought Chinese people was just war loser to British but Indians are victorious over British without fire a single shot to get independance, hence a respectous hero of Asia, Mao, Zhou en Lai will have to kiss his knee and have his blessing in foreign policy.

are chinese the one, who ran away from AP and then begging now for last 50 years to give it to them by negotiations.

why left it - to beg for centuries :lol:

Indeed we should have take it but I guess our leaders didn't want to over-stretch our army and to have a face saving for India. And we're not begging South Tibet back as how you beg us to stop activities in ****.

Good job GoI.

The target is accurate and therapeutic. India is showing how unconcerned they are of Pakistan; the proxy will mew automatically in the process of negating the master.

Also the things should be in perspective regardless of what other side believe.

Right now India is militarily possesses an equal position with China, if not stronger. I am not talking about economy.

Make sure to carry each operational manual instructions of all your foreign military possesses...you will need it big time :rofl:

India shoud attack China with Japan, USA and Vietnam. We should free the chinese people from ccp. WE should also give freedom to the countries of Tibet and Xinxiang. Also Hong Kong should be modelled as a modern country on lines of Singapore.Taiwan would also declare its independence. all problems of the world would be solved.

one word --->Bollywood

Antony uncle should develop some balls and should ask Chinese to stop aiding Pakistan militarily. Without China, Pak is nothing.
And if they not desist then India should go ahead and help Vietnam become a nuclear state.
Tit For Tat.
This is the only thing that can make Chinese come to their senses.

Believe me your hawkish gorverment have that Idea too...but the dream has never seen the light.

No, India is not scared of attacking China on its own. What India needs is to accomplish the objective which is taking Indian lands back and liberating Tibet. If India works with USA, then it will be an easy task.

Still have bollywood dream to drag US into what you're not capable of ....yes it's easy task to.......dream :rofl:

nah man.. DRDO got more projects in pipeline than pak or china combined.. after all the pipe has been stuck at the other end for 35 years :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: I like this one...I admire that some Indians are realistic...and deserve my humble respect.

killing of a demon should be enjoyed with all stakeholders!!

Indeed, India should be the one to claim the first price of demon slayer :rofl:

saupload_chinese_dragon.png

See, India already won the battle. China has already admitted defeat and has agreed accept every demand that India has put forward. First it said, it is not deploying troops in disputed areas and now it is saying it will never establish Navy bases in the Indian Ocean.

China has no plan for Indian Ocean military bases The Hindu

I am damn sure China will vacate the land it keeps in its control. But the Chinese govt will say to its gullible subjects that China has gained this and that for face saving purpose. :lol:

I though you Indians never believe what Chinese said but only action, where is your sense of reality? are you guys so Naive :rofl:

You mean Azad Kashmir? No, that won't happen,keep crying

China won the war. Might as well admit facts - don't just argue for the sake of arguing.

We chinese has never claim to win the war...we only said we fought the battle and got what we consider that's faire for us...only Western propaganda claim that in order to humiliate Indian and stir up further the hatred.

of course we use time to time to pissss offf some Indians members here :D..it's just for fun

China been already targeted by Planet Nibiru's gravitational force.... (china known as flood country). Heard of Latest news came that Artic sea to dissapear within a decade?.... Get ready. Earth will change totaly. Forget about war.... The real war already picking up.... Few years ago people talked about Earth pole shift.... Yes its coming true....

That reminds me of 2012 movies...at least we have Tibet plateau as safe haven after the world is been flooding :D..

i don't these talks gonna result any diff.

Right now niether there is any benefit from raging a war against China for Askai Chin or against Pak for Kashmir as there isn't much to gain n a lot to loose(in economic growth)

My point is we should focus on our economy first which is going through a bad phase these days n finish up with all the pending procurements for Army, Navy n Air force n speed up there induction in Armed forces n most important develop proper infrastructure everywhere in India whether its the North East or the Naxal Areas

To finish all these it will take atleast a decade then we can think about all the fancy stories discussed so far in this thread

But now is not the time....

Back
Top Bottom