What's new

India asks China to cease activities in ***

See, India already won the battle. China has already admitted defeat and has agreed accept every demand that India has put forward. First it said, it is not deploying troops in disputed areas and now it is saying it will never establish Navy bases in the Indian Ocean.

China has no plan for Indian Ocean military bases The Hindu

I am damn sure China will vacate the land it keeps in its control. But the Chinese govt will say to its gullible subjects that China has gained this and that for face saving purpose. :lol:

Like we kicked your sorry *** in just 10days in 1962:lol:yes i agreed it was done really quickly

Another Mathematician who can get a Nobel Prize *clap clap*

October 20 - November 21 is 10 says eh?

And you believe in your Govt propaganda! If you won the war in 62, how come Arunachal is still under Indian control?

We returned to status quo ante bellum after the "war". In any case, it wasn't even that much of a war, China made minor gains, against an ill-prepared force, and then declared a unilateral ceasefire after reaching their claim lines. India, ever the pacifist agreed too.

The war ended since both sides didn't want fighting, but the Chinese think it ended because we lost 100s of thousands of soldiers in 10 days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War#Ceasefire

And you believe in your Govt propaganda! If you won the war in 62, how come Arunachal is still under Indian control?

China won the war. Might as well admit facts - don't just argue for the sake of arguing.

Actually CCP dont really talk about the 1962 complete humialtion of india, we got the info from the western media, we dont think is it such an achievement beating the crap out of backward india if you know what i mean:lol:

China won the war. Might as well admit facts - don't just argue for the sake of arguing.

In reality nobody, neither India nor China won the war. The war was stopped midway just like some sort of ceasefire which came from the Chinese first.

This is why india is sooooooooo backward and is nothing compared to china ,unlike india we like to take the spoils all by ourselves:rofl:

Your country is a giant sweatshop where people still reside in caves; have no rights of speech, expression or movement and you count countries like North Korea, Pakistan and Zimbabwe as your closest friends. If that is forward - than we are better off being backward.

Actually CCP dont really talk about the 1962 complete humialtion of india, we got the info from the western media, we dont think is it such an achievement beating the crap out of backward india if you know what i mean:lol:

Really you are so naive. Western Press projected China as the aggressor and winner because it had to promote the China threat theory, which it successfully promoted.

In reality nobody, neither India nor China won the war. The war was stopped midway just like some sort of ceasefire which came from the Chinese first.

That is rubbish. Go read Nehru's speech - "My heart goes out to the people of Assam"...India pretty much vacated the entire North East.

China halted in its tracks because the Cuban Missile Crisis ended and Kennedy sent military relief for India; but Soviet Russia did not back China. But China did win the war. We were beaten. No shame admitting you lost.

Your country is a giant sweatshop where people still reside in caves; have no rights of speech, expression or movement and you count countries like North Korea, Pakistan and Zimbabwe as your closest friends. If that is forward - than we are better off being backward.

OH really ? we are living in caves with $3trillions in fx reserves, the world second biggest economy sorry mate your arguement just full of bs as usual

LOL. Are you high again?

They declared a ceasefire 'coz they reached the edge of their claims.

Really you are so naive. Western Press projected China as the aggressor and winner because it had to promote the China threat theory, which it successfully promoted.

not only the western media but your media as well ask your fellow indian jackdaw if you dont have a clue :lol:

Back
Top Bottom