What's new

India as part of the "Greater West"

You are wrong. Muslims controlled significant parts of India (not all of India ever) for about 600 years. The British did so for about 150 years.

Finally the time was up for the tyrants and alien invaders.

If you all would've learned to Embrace your oppressed people suffering from the caste system, these Muslim TYRANTS never would've been welcomed in the first place. They were seen as their "Saviours".

Such irony that the only GREAT monuments of present India, were made by the Mughals. Reflects their tyranny in such a beautiful manner doesn't it?

Such irony that the only GREAT monuments of present India, were made by the Mughals

What? have you been to India sir.

is it all indian thread,because it seems...this war of words, going to countinue & nothing will reach to counter the terorists, i guss !
if indian peoples getting , the imperesions from above mentioned articals that ! west +US are going to own india, & its poor's dreams, thn they wouldbe living in the "paradise of fools".:agree::lol:
however, i would like to accept the fact, that yes west+US need "CHOWKIDAR" just around the cornner, but not a "strategic partner", for sure!:azn::D

GEO Pakistan
Pak, India should undertake joint investigations: Biden
Updated at: 1757 PST, Friday, January 09, 2009

ISLAMABAD: US Vice President-elect Joe Biden has said that Pakistan and India should cooperate each other to bring the terrorists before the court of justice.

US Vice President-elect, who arrived here this morning, held meeting with President Asif Ali Zardari at the Aiwan-e-Sadr.

According to sources, Biden lauded the steps take by government of Pakistan after the Mumbai terror attacks. He said US would boost bilateral ties with Islamabad in diversified fields.

Sources told that President Zardari said nobody should have any doubt on Pakistan’s role in maintaining peace in the region. He said Pakistan had rendered more sacrifices than any other country in the war on terror.

President Zardari further said Pakistan wants lasting and long-term ties with Washington. He hoped that US drones strikes would also be halted.

Zardari added that Pakistan was making progress in investigating the Mumbai attacks, sources said.

GEO World
Accusation should not be made without evidence: David Mulford
Updated at: 2134 PST, Friday, January 09, 2009

NEW DELHI: The US ambassador to India David C Mulford said here on Friday that accusations should not be made without evidence in Mumbai terror attacks. When asked by reporters about the Indian Prime Minister’s observation that Pakistan’s agencies could be “involved” in Mumbai terror attacks, he said “I don’t think we want to take a view that we make accusations against certain parties without the usual evidences, proofs.”:lol::agree::tup:
The US has been pressing for deeper understanding in Pakistan of the roots of the problem of terrorism, he said.

“When Americans are killed anywhere, we pursue those people and that is what we are upto in Pakistan. We will press ahead and we will do it non‑stop as long as it takes,” he said.

“Like India, we have a common agenda—we want to see Pakistan succeed, not fail, not become a serious problem, not become a failed state. That is the American agenda,” media reports quoting him said.
:lol:

see !thats what , the "MASTER WANTS" ?

If you all would've learned to Embrace your oppressed people suffering from the caste system, these Muslim TYRANTS never would've been welcomed in the first place. They were seen as their "Saviours".

The Americans also consider themselves saviours in Iraq and Afghanistan. As harbingers of democracy, civilization and rule of law.

The "white man's burden" theorists like Kipling also said much the same thing about European colonialism.

Guess what, history is written by the victors. There is not a single person in India who thinks of the invaders as anything but uncivilized brutes.

Such irony that the only GREAT monuments of present India, were made by the Mughals. Reflects their tyranny in such a beautiful manner doesn't it?

The British made many more "monuments". You see their engineering excellence all over India and Pakistan. So what?

Would you trade your independence for a bunch of buildings!

What? have you been to India sir.

Yes i have. Unless you want me to see the world's most toxic river "The Ganges", floating with dead bodies, and what not, then surely it's a great achievement. :bounce:

Guess why Indian Government gives reservation of 49% in gov jobs and educational institutions to SC,STs and OBCs?

And by the way in the UNESCO list of heritage structures in India just how many were made by Mughals?

India - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

Yes i have. Unless you want me to see the world's most toxic river "The Ganges", floating with dead bodies, and what not, then surely it's a great achievement. :bounce:

That all you can come up with GANGES. Hay pal, just a little secret, the achievement of India far out ways what Pakistan has done.

The Americans also consider themselves saviours in Iraq and Afghanistan. As harbingers of democracy, civilization and rule of law.

Yes they do. But they're in a state of Denial aren't they? After Mr. Muntazar's arrest, everyone in Iraq came out on the street to defend their "hero".

Point is, if the Muslims weren't considered the saviours, then where were the oppressed "Hindus" for 600 years? After all, they outnumbered the Muslims in every single way. Iraqi's are resisting the American occupation for "Peace and democracy" since the first day. And it's been 7 years now. Getting my point yet? Or should i elaborate?

The British made many more "monuments". You see their engineering excellence all over India and Pakistan. So what?

Would you trade your independence for a bunch of buildings!

A certain group of people Destroyed Saddam's statue (A monument) when the "Supposed" saviours showed up in Baghdad. Hindu's could have done the same when the Mughal empire ended. If my generations lived through 600 years of tyranny and oppression, i would MAKE sure i don't leave ANYTHING in my land made by those EVIL Muslims which could remind me of those "Barbaric" Times.

Getting my point yet?

Guess why Indian Government gives reservation of 49% in gov jobs and educational institutions to SC,STs and OBCs?

And by the way in the UNESCO list of heritage structures in India just how many were made by Mughals?

India - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

True. In fact I visited several temples in Tamil Nadu recently which are more than a thousand years old. The architecture just takes your breath away. So beautiful, so serene, so grand, they have preserved the Indian culture and religious practices from an era long gone.

None of the Mughal buildings can light a candle to those beautiful structures.

None of the Mughal buildings can light a candle to those beautiful structures.

Yes, I'm sure. Exactly why "Taj Mahal" is promoted to the world by you people as the ICON of INDIA.

i guss, this thread had been lanuch to, promote hindu dream, to rule the world!:crazy::rofl:
come on guys its, the real world! wake up! plz
stop the bollywoodism , in your practical lives.....:lol:

Yes they do. But they're in a state of Denial aren't they? After Mr. Muntazar's arrest, everyone in Iraq came out on the street to defend their "hero".

Point is, if the Muslims weren't considered the saviours, then where were the oppressed "Hindus" for 600 years? After all, they outnumbered the Muslims in every single way. Iraqi's are resisting the American occupation for "Peace and democracy" since the first day. And it's been 7 years now. Getting my point yet? Or should i elaborate?

Let's not act superior by pretending that I am not understanding what you are trying to say. I understand that perfectly. We are just debating and putting up our respective opinions!

If Americans are in a state of denial, so too are the Muslims about their motives for Invading India. About Mr. Muntazar I think you fail to see that Bush has taken it so sportingly and that is the reason the guy is still alive.

Do you know what would have happened to him and his khaandaan if he had dared to do a fraction of that during Saddam's time? Would all those people dare to come to the streets? Its good that today's Iraq allows such dissension, something new and unique in Arab history.

Large parts of India was under Muslim occupation the same way as they were under British occupation later. Some people may have considered the British saviours too.

And don't for a moment suppose there was no resistance to the alien foreign rule during the Muslim time. Do you know that much of what is now called Pakistan including the tribal areas were under the control of Sikhs by the time the British came to India? Do you know the gains made by Marathas and the Jats? The tide was turning fast, the Mughal rule was in it's last leg.

The British came at a time when the Muslim rule was about to get over by the indigenous groups in India.

Again how many British were there in India at any point of time? There were never more than 100,000 in India if that. The British simply could not send more and they managed to keep 300 million people in India (including 75 million muslims) under more firm control than the Muslims ever did. It is not about numbers always you see! That is not the proof that people liked the alien invaders.

A certain group of people Destroyed Saddam's statue (A monument) when the "Supposed" saviours showed up in Baghdad. Hindu's could have done the same when the Mughal empire ended. If my generations lived through 600 years of tyranny and oppression, i would MAKE sure i don't leave ANYTHING in my land made by those EVIL Muslims which could remind me of those "Barbaric" Times.

Getting my point yet?

Again don't cast aspersions on my understanding. Let's just discuss the issues if we can!

I think my answer above answers most of it. Regarding obliterating every sign of that alien rule, there are some people in India who may think like that, not all of us do so.

Good or bad (why pretend, it was mostly bad), it was a period of our history. We need to ensure we never let it happen to our people again and we never will allow that.

Last edited:
The Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI): Muslim activists targeted by the government

SIMI was founded independently ...... to educate and enlighten the Muslim community. SIMI was set up to study Islam like in a study circle and to present Islam through lectures and seminars to students at colleges and schools.

Later SIMI stood for radical social change in India, an approach not appreciated by the leadership of Indian Muslims. In 1981 SIMI activists protested against PLO leader Yasser Arafat’s visit to India, and greeted him with black flags in New Delhi.

In 1986 SIMI organized a national convention with the slogan "liberation of India through Islam", and exposed India’s failure to address the problem of millions of "Untouchables" (Dalits) living under the Brahmins’ hegemony.

While other Islamic organisations watched helplessly as the Sangh Parivar campaigned to demolish the 464-year-old Babri Mosque, SIMI went on the streets to enlighten the masses about the threat to Islam in India. One policy of SIMI was watched particularly closely by the Indian government: its stand on Kashmir. SIMI was the only Muslim organization that dared to declare that Kashmir was not an "integral part" of India and that Muslims need to raise their voices against the violations of human rights in the Valley.

After the demolision of Babri Masjid, SIMI turned to an active Milli Organisation, rather than a Student Movement. SIMI try to enlighten the Muslim Ummah regarding the threat of Indian Government and Hindu Organisations. SIMI ask Muslim Ummah to act and react against the aggression of Indian Government as well as Hindu Organisations.

After this incident Government killed 18 Muslims in Kanpur where SIMI called for a demonstration. Like the Babri Masjid incident Quran Burnt incident also create big explosion in India. SIMI ask Muslim Ummah to ready for a Jihad against Indian Government and Hindu Organisations. SIMI re-launched the campaign “Turn to creator, Call to creator, Jihad fie Sabilillah”. SIMI announce “the Liberation of India through Islam”

On September 27, 2001, SIMI was (falsely) proscribed under the notorious Prevention of Terrorism Act (POTA), accused of having links with ISI and other "terrorist" organisations worldwide, and of attempting to "destabilize the nation". SIMI was alleged as the outfit of Al Qaeda in India and banned after 9/11. Also Indian authorities alleged SIMI have its relation with Lashka-e-Toiba (LeT), Jaish-e-Muhammad (Jem), Hizbul Mujahidien (Hizb) and Harkatul Ansar (HuA).

SIMI is against not only the Western culture and modernization that Qutub and Maududi critiqued at length, but also the prevalent Hindu Brahmanical culture and idol worship.

GHAZWATUL HIND

Sound something familiar to what you where talking about. hummm!!!

Go ahead SIMI, we are with you. We will achieve Inquilab, InshAllah..
Inquilab Zindabad

Back
Top Bottom