What's new

India approves plan to develop Iran's Chabahar port

I would love to see afghans and their trade leaves Pakistan. As far as trade to CAR countries is concerned, Indians can build the port with gold. Gawdar offers faster and cheaper trade route even for Indians then Iranian port.

Of course i do. This is the Anglo-American puppet that has been exporting terrorism to Afghanistan since the 1990s which went out of control and led to the so-called Global "war on terror". They helped to destroy that country and their citizens and proxies have openly engaged in terrorism against Iran since Ganji's murder in 1990 to the present day. You may not remember these things or see them for what they are, but i do.

Baha'is in Iran face persecution from the state, they are not at risk from mobs of violent Moslem-Iranian citizens. Yezidis in Iraq were betrayed by their Arab neighbours and it is ordinary, regular Arabs that have joined IS to kidnap, rape and kill them. No such things happen in Iran to Baha'is from their Moslem neighbours.

Laughing? They want Iran to be their partner in confronting IS. The only obstacle is that they want this partnership to be on their terms, which is not acceptable to Iran's regime. Hardly a "laughing" matter, but you can try to make yourself feel better like that if you like.

Look whose talking about proxy wars. Laughable really laughable.

The joke is on you literally, you don't even know the Proxy wars afghanistan has initiated against Pakistan from 1948-78. You claim you know everything while you know nothing Jon Snow. Such is the level of your ignorance and hatred you don't even half of the truth

How we destroyed afghanistan? It was there own warlords who couldn;t agree on a single rule and initated civil war.

Before speewing BS after BS, have some shame to learn a fact or two.

Baha'is in Iran face persecution from the state, they are not at risk from mobs of violent Moslem-Iranian citizens. Yezidis in Iraq were betrayed by their Arab neighbours and it is ordinary, regular Arabs that have joined IS to kidnap, rape and kill them. No such things happen in Iran to Baha'is from their Moslem neighbours.

Well, then based on some of the accounts of Baha'i refugees, what you say here is incorrect. Also not to mention there was a video that was once posted in a thread of this forum that shows a group of Baha'i members were hanged in public and the locals were cheering with scream of "death to Baha'i". Also a few months ago I read a travel blog of a German tourists (she has travelled across Central Asia and some parts of Middle East). Based on her blog, she has been to the religious parts of Iran and has had some horrible experiences. For instance, she mentioned that in one night, some Iranian man kept knocking her door while asking for $ex since she was a Westerner. So the stereotypes don't seem to be too wrong after all.

Well, then based on some of the accounts of Baha'i refugees, what you say here is incorrect. Also not to mention there was a video that was once posted in a thread of this forum that shows a group of Baha'i members were hanged in public and the locals were cheering with scream of "death to Baha'i". Also a few months ago I read a travel blog of a German tourists (she has travelled across Central Asia and some parts of Middle East). Based on her blog, she has been to the religious parts of Iran and has had some horrible experiences. For instance, she mentioned that in one night, some Iranian man kept knocking her door while asking for $ex since she was a Westerner. So the stereotypes don't seem to be too wrong after all.
So what? What does the experience of this German tourist have to do with me or anything i have discussed here? Baha'is like i said are persecuted by the state. We dont have mobs of Bahai's and Moslems fighting each other in the streets of Iran. Public executions in Iran serve a propaganda purpose for the regime and are attended largely by members of paramilitaries.

Now, remind me again of what exactly any of this has to do with anything?

Nobody undermines your country more than yourselves and people like you for being proud that it is safe haven for international terrorism and constantly selling itself out to the Americans on the cheap.

You people are so easily corrupted and bought off for cheap its actually quite disgusting. You sell yourselves out to American interests for pittance to spend on your military while half of your population is illiterate and 10s of millions of people live in terrible conditions and poverty.

the incorruptible iran got easily baited by the americans who created a vacuum in iraq , like true opportunist scum iran move into that vacuum in pursuit of its sectarian agenda and now finds itself in a conflict that will likely end with tehran going up in flames

Iranis and Indians sucking each other balls on Pakistani forum lol

Doesn't matter, even Iran you are having is also not the entire historical Iran, when violence broke out in 1946-47, there was no solution but to accept the partition of India. Moreover, Indians are not obsessed with looking different from Pakistan because we can assert our historical Indian identity without that.

I am quite happy that Iran see both nations with a neutral viewpoint instead of trying to annoy Indians for Pakistan being a Muslim country. Hope the Arabs and Turks can also learn this and stop interfering in India's internal matter. moreover, historically we never saw races on the other side of Indus river and Khyber Pass as one of us, so no Indian will ever try to connect themselves with Iranians, its only Pakistanis who are obsessed to connect themselves with Iranians, Arabs and Turks.

I see bihari from ganga river is again sucking balls of Iranis, no self respect at all.

he's a pakistani baloch,Incase you don't know.

Who?

Last edited:
Laughing? They want Iran to be their partner in confronting IS. The only obstacle is that they want this partnership to be on their terms, which is not acceptable to Iran's regime. Hardly a "laughing" matter, but you can try to make yourself feel better like that if you like.
Help? so you mean to say america is begging Iran for help and without Iran america cant finish IS.Interesting. west just want Iranians openly involved in it so that they can sit back and enjoy the killing comedy of mullah states.

Of course i do. This is the Anglo-American puppet that has been exporting terrorism to Afghanistan since the 1990s which went out of control and led to the so-called Global "war on terror".
In Afghanistan what we did was just to safeguard the interests of Pakistan and we are still doing it . you did your best to safeguards your interests there. finally we won. they were doing terrorism in our country with the help of russia india northern alliance and our friend iran at that time. you choose russia we choose america so whats the cry. why would i call iran a russian puppet. international relations work on the bases of interests not emotions. this puppet that puppet doesn't work there. thanks Allah Iranian regime is more mature than you.

he's a pakistani baloch,Incase you don't know.

Who??

Of course i do. This is the Anglo-American puppet that has been exporting terrorism to Afghanistan since the 1990s which went out of control and led to the so-called Global "war on terror". They helped to destroy that country and their citizens and proxies have openly engaged in terrorism against Iran since Ganji's murder in 1990 to the present day. You may not remember these things or see them for what they are, but i do.

Of course you selectively ignore Iran's proxies in Afghanistan that led to the execution of 9 of your diplomats by angry talibs.

Help? so you mean to say america is begging Iran for help and without Iran america cant finish IS.Interesting. west just want Iranians openly involved in it so that they can sit back and enjoy the killing comedy of mullah states.

In Afghanistan what we did was just to safeguard the interests of Pakistan and we are still doing it . you did your best to safeguards your interests there. finally we won. they were doing terrorism in our country with the help of russia india northern alliance and our friend iran at that time. you choose russia we choose america so whats the cry. why would i call iran a russian puppet. international relations work on the bases of interests not emotions. this puppet that puppet doesn't work there. thanks Allah Iranian regime is more mature than you.
If the Americans wanted Iran and Saudi Arabia to come to blows over Iraq and Syria, then they wouldnt be intervening right now to try and squash IS, with the help of both countries.

As for the 1990s, Pakistan effectively waged war on Afghanistan. I dont need to talk about this with you because this is well known all over the World. The only people in denial about what happened there and what is still happening are people from your country. Go and argue with an Afghan about that, i dont care what you think about it.

Of course you selectively ignore Iran's proxies in Afghanistan that led to the execution of 9 of your diplomats by angry talibs.
Iran didnt have proxies, it was openly allied with the government of Afghanistan under President Burhanuddin Rabbani. Everybody recognized his government even after the Pakistani army tried to kill him and helped the Taliban demolish and capture Kabul in 1996. Only your country along with Saudi Arabia and then the UAE recognized the terrorist regime of the Taliban. Everybody else in the World recognized Rabbani.

But like told the other user, dont try to debate this with me. I dont care what Pakistanis think about Afghanistan. I already know what you people dream about trying to achieve there.

Iran didnt have proxies, it was openly allied with the government of Afghanistan under President Burhanuddin Rabbani. Everybody recognized his government even after the Pakistani army tried to kill him and helped the Taliban demolish and capture Kabul in 1996. Only your country along with Saudi Arabia and then the UAE recognized the terrorist regime of the Taliban. Everybody else in the World recognized Rabbani.

But like told the other user, dont try to debate this with me. I dont care what Pakistanis think about Afghanistan. I already know what you people dream about trying to achieve there.

I am talking about the Northern Alliance. Yeah, Pakistan was trying to do the same thing which you and the rest of the players were trying to do in Afghanistan.

I am talking about the Northern Alliance.
That was the government of Afghanistan, along with all the other factions of the civil war that wouldnt back down to Taliban invasion and Pakistani aggression against their country.

That was the government of Afghanistan, along with all the other factions of the civil war that wouldnt back down to Taliban invasion and Pakistani aggression against their country.

Nope it was not that was during the civil war period and the northern alliance was led by Dostum and Ahmad Shah Massoud. At that time Rabbani had already been overthrown.

Nope it was not that was during the civil war period and the northern alliance was led by Dostum and Ahmad Shah Massoud. At that time Rabbani had already been overthrown.
Lol dude, you have no f'n clue what you're talking about. Rabbani and the government of Afghanistan were part of what became the Northern Alliance, thats why they were recognized by the rest the World. Massoud was Afghanistan's Defense Minister before the N.A came into existence. He was part of Rabbani's government...

Im not going to talk about this with you anymore because you have no clue about what you're trying to talk about.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom