What's new

India: another great illusion?

Aryan_b.. I guess to donnt even understand the difference between wealth and gdp :lol:

leave that poor soul alone. The richest families are actually parsi and sindhi. His entire argument starts with 36 hindu families blah blah....

#just put him on you personal ignore list. Don't reply to the outrageously dumb posts....

It must be funny saying that when you yourself had half of your country liberated into 2. Pakistan and East Pakistan. :lol: :rofl:

Hell, it was your governments own incompetency to provide proper rights to your Muslim minorities.

so u agree that india existed before 1947 which most of ur fellow countrymen don't believe.

so u agree that india existed before 1947 which most of ur fellow countrymen don't believe.

Wasn't Christopher Columbus sailing to India? Weren't the America's found on mistake for India?

Well if a few incedence of violence in the mentioned states can conclude these states are "badly affected" by maoist terror, then I guess It would be safe to assume Islamabad is the hub of al qaeda, entire pakistan is affected by violent "islamic terrorism" and entire nation of pakistan is supporter of violent crimes against india and the west, as most perpertrators have pakistani origins or trained in pakistan?? I am not saying this your logic suggests the above....

I understand your hatred towards Indians but, to malign India in every word that spews from you mouth just depicts your immaturity and bigotry
Yes..in fact if you go through his post history he seems enormously frustrated and his posts get more and more idiotic.

We have never had any assertions about us being a country not plagued with problems. but the problem here some specific members who try to potray that India is a collapsing country of some sorts and get GW's when they here of some progress in India. Even marketing words for tourism like "incredible india, or shining india" get them butt hurt for months together.

Nobody has any problem with India. I wish India well. But people of Indian origin who comment here or on other Pakistani websites have this very conceited and arrogant view that borders on condescension. All the countries in South Asia have problems. People of South Asia generally are very resilient. Just imagine what would have happened to a European country if the type of war Sri Lanka has faced or the type of terrorism Pakistan has suffered.
If someone points out Pakistan problems, the Indian members here have a general theme of doom and eventual death of the country. There is gloating, kind of chest thumping going on to convey the message that India is a super advanced country and Pakistan is a failed state. Nothing can be further from truth. But it satisfies our Indian members ego.

Nobody has any problem with India. I wish India well. But people of Indian origin who comment here or on other Pakistani websites have this very conceited and arrogant view that borders on condescension. All the countries in South Asia have problems. People of South Asia generally are very resilient. Just imagine what would have happened to a European country if the type of war Sri Lanka has faced or the type of terrorism Pakistan has suffered.
If someone points out Pakistan problems, the Indian members here have a general theme of doom and eventual death of the country. There is gloating, kind of chest thumping going on to convey the message that India is a super advanced country and Pakistan is a failed state. Nothing can be further from truth. But it satisfies our Indian members ego.

On the money there mate

Anybody who uses this term "south Asia" can be hardly trusted. (his real intent)

This is actually a litmus test these days. This is in fact Pakistanis' way of saying "we are Indians after all" when something really nasty(terrorism, sectarian violence, women's issues) is being discussed(guilt by association) and then being able to keep "Pakistaniyat" (and related empty pride) intact when something good happens in Pakistan(once in blue moon).

If you think this is condescending tone, i don't care. It's f56king truth.

Anybody who uses this term "south Asia" can be hardly trusted. (his real intent)

This is actually a litmus test these days. This is in fact Pakistanis' way of saying "we are Indians after all" when something really nasty(terrorism, sectarian violence, women's issues) is being discussed(guilt by association) and then being able to keep "Pakistaniyat" (and related empty pride) intact when something good happens in Pakistan(once in blue moon).

If you think this is condescending tone, i don't care. It's f56king truth.

No offence, but Pakistan must be really screwed up if overseas Pakistani's call themselves Indians... :rofl: :lol:

It must be funny saying that when you yourself had half of your country liberated into 2. Pakistan and East Pakistan. :lol: :rofl:

Hell, it was your governments own incompetency to provide proper rights to your Muslim minorities.

"our government"????? :hang2: :blink: start learning history right now buddy...

Back
Top Bottom