What's new

India: another great illusion?

india will break apart into different countries once different ethnic groups get richer, their demands will rise.
just look at how the soviet union collapsed, you can only unite a ethnically different country for so long.

well you have been dreaming that for last 60 years that hasn't happened yet, and wont happen, but whatever makes you sleep peacfully...keep dreaming!!!!

some desperate souls are giving their all to prove which has not happened & will not happen. carry on with ur fart!ing .

india will break apart into different countries once different ethnic groups get richer, their demands will rise.
just look at how the soviet union collapsed, you can only unite a ethnically different country for so long.

Another person joins the stupidity list of predictions.....specially when he denies all the prediction about his own country....world is full of fools.

Yes I agree. Its only a matter of time:

Almost every state has separatist movements, many of them armed. A large number of Muslims were killed in the past few years across the country and the numbers are on a steady rise. On top of that India has become a paraya for its neighbours. None of its neighbours appreciate their closeness to India and they all blame it for meddling in their affairs.

63 per cent of India’s new budget will go to the military, police, administration and debt service (2008-09). The military might of centric Hindu elites in Delhi isolated people of Jammu & Kashmir and the northeastern states. It is difficult for any community to feel part of a larger country when the armed forces of the country are deployed to silence them.

According to an Indian official report , 165 of India’s 602 districts — mostly in states like Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh — are “badly affected” by tribal and dalit violence, which government termed as “Maoist terror”. India’s military spending was recorded at US $21.7 billion in 2006 and it planned to spend $26.5 billion during 2008/09 financial year. 85 percent of the Army’s budget is spent on the enormous manpower of 1,316,000, which is the fourth largest in the world.

We know what you say is true and a fact but Indian trolls on here don't like to hear the truth and make personal attacks etc and then they are rewarded by the thread being closed. I mean there are things which are in their media in the Hindu for example but have been censured on the forum to protect Indian sensitivities

We have never had any assertions about us being a country not plagued with problems. but the problem here some specific members who try to potray that India is a collapsing country of some sorts and get GW's when they here of some progress in India. Even marketing words for tourism like "incredible india, or shining india" get them butt hurt for months together.

We know what you say is true and a fact but Indian trolls on here don't like to hear the truth and make personal attacks etc and then they are rewarded by the thread being closed. I mean there are things which are in their media in the Hindu for example but have been censured on the forum to protect Indian sensitivities

we all know in our country there are lots of poor ppl. i don't see any indian denying that on this forum but it seems like pakistanis & chinese both have some problem reading it. yes we are a poor country but we are going in a good direction to solve our problems. now if this thing is difficult to understand then no one can help.

We have never had any assertions about us being a country not plagued with problems. but the problem here some specific members who try to potray that India is a collapsing country of some sorts and get GW's when they here of some progress in India. Even marketing words for tourism like "incredible india, or shining india" get them butt hurt for months together.

Mate until I came on here I was quite relaxed about Indians I have lots of friends who are Hindu and Indian. The hatred from some of your brethren constantly shoving down my throat that India is indeed incredible, shining and a superpower who will destroy Pakistan which is a failed state blah blah blah has made me research and the truth is far from what some of your brethren like to spout

Almost every state has separatist movements, many of them armed. A large number of Muslims were killed in the past few years across the country and the numbers are on a steady rise. On top of that India has become a paraya for its neighbours. None of its neighbours appreciate their closeness to India and they all blame it for meddling in their affairs.

63 per cent of India’s new budget will go to the military, police, administration and debt service (2008-09). The military might of centric Hindu elites in Delhi isolated people of Jammu & Kashmir and the northeastern states. It is difficult for any community to feel part of a larger country when the armed forces of the country are deployed to silence them.

According to an Indian official report , 165 of India’s 602 districts — mostly in states like Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh — are “badly affected” by tribal and dalit violence, which government termed as “Maoist terror”. India’s military spending was recorded at US $21.7 billion in 2006 and it planned to spend $26.5 billion during 2008/09 financial year. 85 percent of the Army’s budget is spent on the enormous manpower of 1,316,000, which is the fourth largest in the world.

Yes its a matter of illusion and hallucination by some members. Add yourself to the club, others are enjoying the show. :lol:

Well if a few incedence of violence in the mentioned states can conclude these states are "badly affected" by maoist terror, then I guess It would be safe to assume Islamabad is the hub of al qaeda, entire pakistan is affected by violent "islamic terrorism" and entire nation of pakistan is supporter of violent crimes against india and the west, as most perpertrators have pakistani origins or trained in pakistan?? I am not saying this your logic suggests the above....

I understand your hatred towards Indians but, to malign India in every word that spews from you mouth just depicts your immaturity and bigotry

Keep dreaming....Pakistani loves dreaming about demolition of India...That helps them to forget Pakistan hopeless situation....not your fault....

Mate until I came on here I was quite relaxed about Indians I have lots of friends who are Hindu and Indian. The hatred from some of your brethren constantly shoving down my throat that India is indeed incredible, shining and a superpower who will destroy Pakistan which is a failed state blah blah blah has made me research and the truth is far from what some of your brethren like to spout

hatred begets hatred, if you cannot understand such basic concepts, then why get involved in a forum. The idea of discussion of geo-politics is to educate oneself and understan others viewpoints, you will come across overzealous members who will gloat about stupidity who are most probably 18 year old kid who has barely seen the world. you are more than welcome to have a mature dialogue on the threads or you can go on boil your hate stew, the choice is yours

how many died in karachi in last six months,how many resolution passed for balochistan to be get separated in last six months,mullahs roaming freely inside th country spreadind hate,18-20 hours power cuts daily,no industry,no education,no social reforms,no religios tolerance against minorities,no rule of law...........

and still you dream of India getting separated BRAVO

and where is the source the site is unavailable here some pathetic looser writes this article and hide in his hole,we are rising and we will rise no matter what and this is the reality........

compare India of 1990 and 2012 and than compare pakistan of 1990 and 2012............

^^^^ thread is about Incredibly sad and delusional India

hatred begets hatred, if you cannot understand such basic concepts, then why get involved in a forum. The idea of discussion of geo-politics is to educate oneself and understan others viewpoints, you will come across overzealous members who will gloat about stupidity who are most probably 18 year old kid who has barely seen the world. you are more than welcome to have a mature dialogue on the threads or you can go on boil your hate stew, the choice is yours

No mate I would say that a lot of Indians come on here to take the pi$$ and knock Pakistan. Don't take my word go check the threads your mates start.

I never considered India a threat or anything to be worried about. America is the enemy of all non third world or developing countries.

^^^^ thread is about Incredibly sad and delusional India

No mate I would say that a lot of Indians come on here to take the pi$$ and knock Pakistan. Don't take my word go check the threads your mates start.

I never considered India a threat or anything to be worried about. America is the enemy of all non third world or developing countries.

i was showing you the mirror which country has more chance to get separated............replay of 1971 in the making........

Back
Top Bottom