What's new

India: another great illusion?

I keep hearing that South Asia is this,that and all.

People used to mention here that Pakistan belong to the middle east,Bangladesh belongs to the Ummah and SriLanka is a maverick Island in the pacific,i mean people are so keen to disassociate themselves from India but now want an inclusive South Asia?

India is an illusion,oh yeah come here and get high.

I keep hearing that South Asia is this,that and all.

People used to mention here that Pakistan belong to the middle east,Bangladesh belongs to the Ummah and SriLanka is a maverick Island in the pacific,i mean people are so keen to disassociate themselves from India but now want an inclusive South Asia?

India is an illusion,oh yeah come here and get high.

Reading the arrogance of Indian contributors here, I keep thinking India is some European country. One which has reached a pinnacle of civilization. Its citizen are so advanced and so sophisticated that they dont even want to compare with Pakistan. But ironic isnt it that these same people keep coming to a Pakistani website to inevitably compare themselves with us Pakistanis.

There is only one word for you that I can think of in urdu and I dont have its english translation - its ghuttiya. That is a compliment for you because on this forum I cant go below this word.

India is a big country with small people.

india will break apart into different countries once different ethnic groups get richer, their demands will rise.
just look at how the soviet union collapsed, you can only unite a ethnically different country for so long.
Huh? There are 56 ethnic different groups in China that are officially recognized by the government of the People's Republic of China. However, the major ones are Zhuang, Manchu, Hui, Miao, Uyghur, Tujia, Yi, Mongol, Tibetan, Buyei, Dong, Yao, Korean, Bai, Hani, Kazakh, Li, and Dai.

So, in your own words, you can only unite a ethnically different group for so long. Thus, China will soon be split into 56 independent countries! Because holding these ethnic groups together is going to be a pain in the a$$! You guys can't even sort out the Tibetans and Uyghurs! Sheeeesh!
:toast_sign:

Welcome to the coming of the Commonwealth of Independent States of Asia (CISA)! (That's what China will be known as, sooner than later!)
cool-045.GIF

Whats with all the anti-indian threads booming here in pdf???
PDF has now become a sub standard base for religiously and politically motivated hatred....
Any tom dick and harry can now start a thread and get away with almost anything...

Huh? There are 56 ethnic different groups in China that are officially recognized by the government of the People's Republic of China. However, the major ones are Zhuang, Manchu, Hui, Miao, Uyghur, Tujia, Yi, Mongol, Tibetan, Buyei, Dong, Yao, Korean, Bai, Hani, Kazakh, Li, and Dai.

So, in your own words, you can only unite a ethnically different group for so long. Thus, China will soon be split into 56 independent countries! Because holding these ethnic groups together is going to be a pain in the a$$! You guys can't even sort out the Tibetans and Uyghurs! Sheeeesh!
:toast_sign:

Welcome to the coming of the Commonwealth of Independent States of Asia (CISA)! (That's what China will be known as, sooner than later!)
cool-045.GIF

95% of Chineses are Han...and we're majority even in minority living area...so how is become pain in the A$$$?

As for Tibetans and Uyghurs...we're talking only a dozen of self immolation and street knife arms cases...unlike Maoists and UFLA that are armed with machine gun to deal with India.

Yes, I did...to the guy that's still living in Bollywood dream to see bad thing happen to China.

so you are suggesting that Bollywood is preety much popular between westerners and neighbours of China these days...right?? :coffee:

Whats with all the anti-indian threads booming here in pdf???
PDF has now become a sub standard base for religiously and politically motivated hatred....
Any tom dick and harry can now start a thread and get away with almost anything...

That troll Aryan_B opened a thread "why no one wants to stay in India" which is a blog from 2007. It has repeatedly been posted by the same guy and repeatedly been closed. Few days back the last instance of such stupidity was opened only to be closed in a matter of hours. Immediately after the closure he opened an identical thread which was also closed.

Such trolls have brought the standard of pdf down so much.

Reading the arrogance of Indian contributors here, I keep thinking India is some European country. One which has reached a pinnacle of civilization. Its citizen are so advanced and so sophisticated that they dont even want to compare with Pakistan. But ironic isnt it that these same people keep coming to a Pakistani website to inevitably compare themselves with us Pakistanis.

There is only one word for you that I can think of in urdu and I dont have its english translation - its ghuttiya. That is a compliment for you because on this forum I cant go below this word.

India is a big country with small people.

Hahaha,

1.First thing is that Indians have superiority complex(yeah we really do,it is such an obvious thing to figure especially vis a vis the attitudes of pakistani people)

2. I mean Indians keep saying that yeah we are all the same people,then some arm chair theorists come and say oh no,we are all arab blood,pashtun blood,chechen blood,what not blood and here you have a hero who says something else.

3.I know what Ghatiya means and it is an irrelevant adjective here and if at all you wanted to call me something from your poor understanding of my posts there is way worse you can do.

4. You are trying to compete with Shahid Afridi and Sohail Tanveer on IQ levels,because they are the ones who come up with such Gems.

The funniest thing,there are people to thank these posts and all.

Hahaha,

1.First thing is that Indians have superiority complex(yeah we really do,it is such an obvious thing to figure especially vis a vis the attitudes of pakistani people)

2. I mean Indians keep saying that yeah we are all the same people,then some arm chair theorists come and say oh no,we are all arab blood,pashtun blood,chechen blood,what not blood and here you have a hero who says something else.

3.I know what Ghatiya means and it is an irrelevant adjective here and if at all you wanted to call me something from your poor understanding of my posts there is way worse you can do.

4. You are trying to compete with Shahid Afridi and Sohail Tanveer on IQ levels,because they are the ones who come up with such Gems.

The funniest thing,there are people to thank these posts and all.

They are troll/dupe accounts of the same people

I don't disagree, I've also found that Indians have superiority complexes. But I don't think it's something to be proud of. A superiority complex develops when someone who, psychologically traumatized by their inferiority, develops false feelings of superiority to compensate:

Superiority complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Superiority complex is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person's feelings of superiority counter or conceal his or her feelings of inferiority"

@Raphael

Thats supposed to be sarcastic man,anybody can have their own individual complex,superior/inferior but feeling superior/inferior as a nation and all is useless timepass.

Be careful using the 'sarcasm' card to backtrack on claims you realize in hindsight are pretty stupid. It's a 'one-use only' tactic, and it means people will be less likely to take you seriously in the future.

Back
Top Bottom