What's new

India and Vietnam co-operation in SCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL feeling so inferior because you were our vassal state for 1000 years? Keep deluding yourself that China was enslaved just like you. Mongolians and Manchurians are all proud ethnic minorities of China. We all have shared experience conquering and humiliating Vietnam, so we are all family now.

Dont forget that Mongolia is independence country now. You can go to Ulan Bator to knee and see your former Emperor. :enjoy:

shared experience conquering and humiliating Vietnam is here 1979, crying.

JDM090407maquanbing.jpg

Hey, It's very easy to understand, but chinese can't understand. It may be related to education system or propaganda in China. :undecided:

Oh really? hahahaha sorry to hurt you once again i wasnt even educated in china ,now hopefully you can see what i mean by saying all of your post is full of bull.

What a load of bull your PM visited disputeed areas and you expect us to say nothing? as for restricted visa they are issue only in disputed areas ,you are so lucky what you are dealing with here is a very understanding and patient china, if this kind of dispute is with america they would have kick your asss big time by now, dont agreed? then explain why america frequently denied visa and insulted your country digintaries by frisking them at the airport .

Understanding and patient china my foot........ It was an Arrogant and now Scared China, nothing more.

Regarding visa denial.......... Well to the politician US denied Visa. Against whom your dearest friend country cry. You all gave him Red Carpet Welcome.

For China.... there is nothing called Dignity, Ethical practices. For you all, there is just one motto = "Enemies enemy is friend". And this is what you all have been practicing after CCP taking over china.

Really??? Then why is CCP singing love songs for us?

Small Nation is spanking you assss since 19days and you are talking about us. China of Today is same as a leg with fileria.
Still feeling inferior from your 1962 spanking? :)

india is very close to economic collapse, Maoist revolution, and China / Pakistan is ready to cut away huge chunks of territory. The hindu civilization is going back to its historical role as a source of free labor for its neighbors.

LOL feeling so inferior because you were our vassal state for 1000 years? Keep deluding yourself that China was enslaved just like you. Mongolians and Manchurians are all proud ethnic minorities of China. We all have shared experience conquering and humiliating Vietnam, so we are all family now.

Ah, yes. The familiar signs of fanboys the world over. An inability to communicate without using LOL and ROFL. Without communicating, without speaking; their inability to speak because of their overwhelming superiority over whomever they happen to be addressing at that point of time.

The trouble is that once detected, this habit becomes a source of ridicule by itself. The fanboy stops being an enfuriating, irritating, needling creature beyond one's reach because of the failure of normal communications to work with this forest animal, communicating not with words but with gestures, grimaces and sounds. Instead, he becomes a pathetic figure, not even a figure of fun, but a figure who demands sympathy, a figure devoid of social competence and capability, just a sad little youth unable to handle his growth to maturity with any ability whatsoever.

LOL who cares what india thinks? Who cares what Zimbabwe thinks? If india asks for it, another 1962 spanking is coming. In fact, we are just waiting for india to come drill for oil in the South China Sea so we can test our newest weapons.

Yes, there he goes, poor little creature. Jumping up and down, gesticulating, strewing LOLs around, making beast-like noises and striking aggressive postures. How can one be anything but sorry for this poor thing?

Our friendship is with Mughal India, not hindu india. In fact, we want to see Mughal India re-created.

Another hallmark is half-baked knowledge and information. Fanboys read voraciously but in a shallow manner, so what sticks to their fevered minds and inspires their neon-coloured imagination is a variety of cheap junk information with no depth or backing. This is true of fanboys the world over, of fanboys from China certainly, but also from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India. There are few fanboys from other parts of the world as yet, on PDF. Once they turn up, the chances are over 99% that they will follow the same patterns of behaviour.

In this case, the fanboy thinks he is being very learned in talking of Mughal India, unaware that Mughal India was centred on Delhi and Agra, not on the Indus basin, which was an outlying march for them, a source of irritation and annoyance, never a source of pleasure or happiness. The fanboy also does not realise that wishing that a state should recede to the seventeenth century is quite a drastic penalty, one that should not be wished on one's worst enemy. To the fanboy, these are all words that pass him like a scream in the wind. They are sounds that are totally indecipherable to him.

LOL China is to blame for india's jealousy and inferiority complex? Try to develop your country beyond third world hole level first before comparing with China, maybe that will help.

Is the manic quality of his laughter apparent now? Poor child. Off he goes again, doing the only thing he knows to get attention from a bleak and unfriendly world of adults, indifferent to him except when he shits his pants, vomits in public or throws his faeces around to attract attention, the only attention that he gets.

Oh really? hahahaha sorry to hurt you once again i wasnt even educated in china ,now hopefully you can see what i mean by saying all of your post is full of bull.

Very simple: In Yuan an Man Quing dynastries Chinese was slavers of invaders. China lost her independence. It's truth of Chinese history, no b@s.

Understanding and patient china my foot........ It was an Arrogant and now Scared China, nothing more.

Regarding visa denial.......... Well to the politician US denied Visa. Against whom your dearest friend country cry. You all gave him Red Carpet Welcome.

For China.... there is nothing called Dignity, Ethical practices. For you all, there is just one motto = "Enemies enemy is friend". And this is what you all have been practicing after CCP taking over china.

joke of the thread china scared of some one we can beat easily :rofl: again my advice would be go see a doctor

india is very close to economic collapse, Maoist revolution, and China / Pakistan is ready to cut away huge chunks of territory. The hindu civilization is going back to its historical role as a source of free labor for its neighbors.

Who told you this CPC? Comrade you are living in free media deprivation country.My sympathies,:rofl:

Very simple: In Yuan an Man Quing dynastries Chinese was slavers of invaders. China lost her independence. It's truth of Chinese history, no b@s.

???????????? is that your replied ???? man this is simply embaressing, if i were you i dig a hole and hide under it

joke of the thread china scared of some one we can beat easily :rofl: again my advice would be go see a doctor

You got spanking by Vietnam in 1979. If you think killing your own students by tanks in Tienanmen square then only you are champ :victory:

???????????? is that your replied ???? man this is simply embaressing, if i were you i dig a hole and hide under it

If not US you were colonized by Japanese in second world war. You have this uncanny talent to got beaten by small countries. You did it in second world war and you did it successfully in 1979

1962 was nothing but a fraud done by China. 10000 Indians vs 80000 Chinese. And you talk of heroism and victory. Whole world laughs on you for your cowardly act. Atlast you even ran back to your original postion, fearing a severe retaliation.

Regarding India collapsing......... Well this is going to happen in China. Just few weeks back there was a trailor show. whole film is yet to release. Unrest is growing. Soon Hans will be kicked by Zhuangs, Manchus, Huis, Miaos, Uyghurs, Tujias, Yis, Mongols, Tibetans, Buyeis, Dongs, Kazakhs etc. India will support all of them just like tibetians and China will split into multiple small countries.

We will again use you all as our loaders & porters. Same as Mongols and Manchus use to do.

You got spanking by Vietnam in 1979. If you think killing your own students by tanks in Tienanmen square then only you are champ :victory:

If not US you were colonized by Japanese in second world war. You have this uncanny talent to got beaten by small countries. You did it in second world war and you did it successfully in 1979

i can understand you have very little if not zero success against china chearleader suit you just fine:rofl:

You all need to go to doctor. Propaganda dose is loosing its effect. Your own ppl are not relying on your bullsh*ts. Leave trolling, run and hide your face from shame.

its 20days now, and China doesnt have guts to even warn any more.

Do you guys have like a separate template for IND to post on PDF & other forums, cause all of these copy pasted replies are pretty generic, or does the CCP(your employers) not provide you the luxury of posting something intelligent/unique for a change ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom