What's new

India and US planning to use Bagram Detainees against Pakistan

PakSher

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD – Detained militants in Afghanistan’s Bagram prison would be ‘utilised’ against Pakistan in the coming days in the wake of ‘resurrection’ of ever growing Indian presence in Afghanistan.
All the pertinent developments this week in the backdrop of ‘resurrection’ of Indian camps in Afghanistan well decipher that the powerful Indian camp in Afghanistan has made all the arrangements with the patronage of US to marginalize Pakistan’s role in the country. According to details received from Afghanistan based sources, a credible Indian diplomatic delegation had held intensive meetings with NATO’s top brass earlier this week to ‘negotiate’ about the future of Bagram detainees. Three other important meetings of Indian diplomats with Nato commanders have reportedly taken place this week. As result of these ‘deliberations,’ the ‘potential’ militants detained in Bagram have been ‘selected’ to divulge all the presumably fabricated details that would certainly not bode well with Pakistan.
These informed circles see the US reluctance in granting access to Pakistani investigators to interrogate David Coleman Headley, a Mumbai attacks suspect, as a move strongly inter-linked to it. The ever-rising tide of Indo-US collusion in Afghanistan had somehow slowed down followed by Jundullah’s Chief Abdol Malek Rigi’s arrest earlier this year when the presence of Indian sponsored militant camps with the support of the US had hit the media.

As part of the revived Indo-US strategy in Afghanistan, the focus is to ridicule the presence of all the ‘hostile elements’ that oppose the stealthy visits of banned militants in Afghanistan, to make covert deals with Indians and NATO sponsored camps. Given these obvious reasons, the role of the United Nations in Afghanistan as well as credible international observers that oppose the presence of terror elements and favour dialogue solely with Afghan Taliban had been virtually sidelined. UN-based diplomats say that they were completely kept in dark regarding the recent Indo-US collusions. It is pertinent to recall that restless Indian camp had started taking counter moves after the London Moot on Afghanistan had encouraged the involvement of Afghanistan’s immediate neighbours in the redressal of the country’s crises thus creating space for Pakistan’s influence.
The extensive Congressional hearings in last March conducted by the Congress sub-committee on Foreign Affairs headed by India-backed Senator Gary Ackerman against ‘LeT’s growing ambitions in Pakistan’ continued for over a month. These proceedings only slammed Pakistan’s role in what they termed as sponsoring terrorism but did not utter a word about Indian camps in Afghanistan.

Bagram detainees may be used against Pakistan | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

As result of these ‘deliberations,’ the ‘potential’ militants detained in Bagram have been ‘selected’ to divulge all the presumably fabricated details that would certainly not bode well with Pakistan.
The LSE report alleging 'Taliban commanders claiming Pakistani support, and even implicating Zardari in visiting Taliban leaders held in prison and announcing support for their operations, may very well be the execution of this new deception and propaganda.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ce-agency-supports-taliban-uk-university.html

The guy that was caught doing survillence outside the Pakistan Navy head qaruters in Islamabad a day before the suicide attack at the PN Gate was a civilian US Embassey Pakistani employee. Once of the handlers of a suicide bomber that was caught in 2009 had an id card to the Bargram Air Base. US has been supporting terrorism in Pakistan for a long time.

The dynamite used in the bomb blast to target the ISI HQ's in Lahore had a 100% chemical match with the dynamite being used by an Indian construction company in Afghanistan. US and India are working together to do terrorism in Pakistan. We just need to confront them and let them know that they are exposed.

US and India are working together to do terrorism in Pakistan. We just need to confront them and let them know that they are exposed.

That us exactly what some Taliban leaders have claimed as well, and since many seem to believe the LSE report based on the statements of some Taliban field commanders, byt the same token we should take the statements by Taliban commanders implicating the US/India in terrorism in Pakistan as being believable.

Y would US be interested in terrorism in Pakistan? They are the one who sells weapon to Pak.. they have been helping you always as russia Helps India.

Y would US be interested in terrorism in Pakistan? They are the one who sells weapon to Pak.. they have been helping you always as russia Helps India.

Well, a western report (LSE) concludes based on the statements of Taliban commanders, that Pakistan (GoP and ISI) are supporting the Taliban (link is in my first post in this thread).

I was merely making an observation that if one is to take Taliban statements as credible when they make allegations against Pakistan, then one should also take them as credible when they make allegations against the US and India.

Why did the US attack Iraq when it himself had sold the the weapons. Its called the dirty game of world domination. The US and india both dont want a stable Pakistan. And hell if it breaks apart like the Balkan states thats a +.

The US and india both dont want a stable Pakistan.

That is true. That is why US and NATO are helping India with the technical know how to give it edge over Pakistan.

But the main focus of this thread is terrorism in Pakistan by US and India.

I was listening to the BBc radio where they have clearly mentioned about this new report that came out that said that ISI is helping the Talibs. It also said that both Pakistan and india are fighting a proxy war in Afghanistan. So basically it proves one point that india does have her hands dirty in Afghanistan. And as much as the indians here want us to believe that they are doing humanitarian work there is nothing but baloney. Ironically the BBC website have taken the name of india out of the news that they have posted there for all to read.

This I can assure you will not be published in the international media due to interests which will be enough for our Indian friends to call in not credible.

Honestly speaking I have been following this forum for couple of months and I try to refrain from answering even most are anti-India but the thing is whenever something is published which shows Pakistan in bad light, you people directly throw it away/ disregard it accusing it Zionist propaganda, sometime back Pakistanis considered BBC as very credible source for News I know this has been published by LSE but why people don't accept even a kid of 6 yrs knows ISI is supporting Taliban, they want Afghanistan to be controlled by Pakistan, India is supporting Northern Alliance and that is what pinches Pakistan most, of loosing influence over Afghanistan.
If Pakistan keeps on bombing Indian consulates in Afghanistan than India will also flex it's muscle and do more or less the same and you are seeing what is happening, which I totally detest and hate since loss of innocent lives happens.

If Pakistan keeps on bombing Indian consulates in Afghanistan than India will also flex it's muscle and do more or less the same and you are seeing what is happening, which I totally detest and hate since loss of innocent lives happens.

You have proof Pakistan bombed the consulate or is that default answer Pakistan is involved. When President Obama ran an aggressive campaign and won the election many world leaders called him to congratulate him.

Manmohan G also called and congratulated. Obama said: "Oh is was long and tough, it was a blast". "Blast" said Manmohan G, "Pakistan must be involved, Mr. Obama". That is the Indian mindset.

Honestly speaking I have been following this forum for couple of months and I try to refrain from answering even most are anti-India but the thing is whenever something is published which shows Pakistan in bad light, you people directly throw it away/ disregard it accusing it Zionist propaganda, sometime back Pakistanis considered BBC as very credible source for News I know this has been published by LSE but why people don't accept even a kid of 6 yrs knows ISI is supporting Taliban, they want Afghanistan to be controlled by Pakistan, India is supporting Northern Alliance and that is what pinches Pakistan most, of loosing influence over Afghanistan.

Where is the proof of Pakistan's involvement? 6 year old believing something is really not a strong argument. Neither is that just because the western world believes it, that it must be true. You may have heard of something called interest. I will not get into that unless you insist.

This is one reason why the allegations against ISI have really been getting nowhere.

You have proof Pakistan bombed the consulate or is that default answer Pakistan is involved. When President Obama ran an aggressive campaign and won the election many world leaders called him to congratulate him.

Trust me on this many people (mostly Indians) have posted on this forum links from western media which accuses ISI to be behind Kabul consulate bombing in which even Doctors were killed who were helping(hopefully) Afghan people and not most probably spying for RAW.

This has led to exodus of Indian engineer, doctors, teachers and labors from Afghanistan which I think Indian govt must have noticed and rest you can all very well figure out.

Bottom line what I want to say is both the parties hands are dirty just trying to accuse other as evil and oneself as clean, is total illusion.

Back
Top Bottom