What's new

India and US planning to use Bagram Detainees against Pakistan

Trust me on this many people (mostly Indians) have posted on this forum links from western media which accuses ISI to be behind Kabul consulate bombing in which even Doctors were killed who were helping(hopefully) Afghan people and not most probably spying for RAW.

This has led to exodus of Indian engineer, doctors, teachers and labors from Afghanistan which I think Indian govt must have noticed and rest you can all very well figure out.

Bottom line what I want to say is both the parties hands are dirty just trying to accuse other as evil and oneself as clean, is total illusion.

Yeh trust me mostly Pakistanis on this forum also believe India is behind 100% of carnage and mayhem that has being going in Pakistan for good few years now, What is India doing in Afghanistan other than aiding, sponsoring and abetting terrorism in Pakistan.

You can say what you want about what your GOI thinks about Pakistan, because end of the day it will always be anti-Pakistan.

what garbage post.

And you just happen to exclude how india is training and sending extremists from afghanistan to pakistan....

Afghans hate indians. You are only there because of Karzai. karzai and his government is hated. When U.S. leaves afghans are going to get rid of him and you will see what will happen to india troops and its influence over there. your billions of dollars will go to waste. instead of feeding your 500 million indians who are living in poverty you go to afghanistan in an attempt to get to pakistan...its ridiculous. its not a question of if, its a question of when.
Do you think US will left 1 Trillion dollor of minerals for India in afganishtan. Poor fellow update your knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom