What's new

India and US planning to use Bagram Detainees against Pakistan

Can this report be termed as a countermeasure agaist all the propaganda in the westren media who dilibrately support anything to move forward there FP agenda..?
Morever its a foremost objective of ISI to limit or exclude Indian influence from the Afghan equation..!
Nobody in Pakistan wants a Hostile Afghanistan coz that inturn will give India some sort of advantage over the eastren front.

Can this report be termed as a countermeasure agaist all the propaganda in the westren media who dilibrately support anything to move forward there FP agenda..?
Morever its a foremost objective of ISI to limit or exclude Indian influence from the Afghan equation..!
Nobody in Pakistan wants a Hostile Afghanistan coz that inturn will give India some sort of advantage over the eastren front.

well you don't know what the real equation is

in short from ISI words
a strong Afghanistan is good for India and bad for Pakistan

well you don't know what the real equation is

in short from ISI words
a strong Afghanistan is good for India and bad for Pakistan

When did ISI tell u that. Can you back your claim with a proof, or it is simply the case of a verbal diarrhea.

There is no credibility for the news source ?

Let us know if there is any international news source. Until then its all hog wash, and the news atricle may have been planted by pak authorities.

How this thread still alive ... because no one is able to put any credible source :tdown:

Plz Mod delete this thread

Just like the thread where the writer had put forth the word of talibans as evidence and your brothers are taking it as a credible source. So when that is ok this shall do the trick as well.

^^^So request to mod to allow all source as credible one and use as many as rupee-news type article.

^^^So request to mod to allow all source as credible one and use as many as rupee-news type article.

Well then you should have paid some attention to where the article came from. If you dont like the article, you can write to the editor. I am sure he will be happy to answer you, you dont like the thread, just click on the forums again and it will take you out of it. Rupee news my @$$, its just that you guys cant take a hint of criticism towards your own country where as you keep running your mouth about ours all day long.

Trust me on this many people (mostly Indians) have posted on this forum links from western media which accuses ISI to be behind Kabul consulate bombing in which even Doctors were killed who were helping(hopefully) Afghan people and not most probably spying for RAW.

This has led to exodus of Indian engineer, doctors, teachers and labors from Afghanistan which I think Indian govt must have noticed and rest you can all very well figure out.

Bottom line what I want to say is both the parties hands are dirty just trying to accuse other as evil and oneself as clean, is total illusion.

At last you are agree that you guys have hands dirty in this game that's it... rest everybody can figure out.:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Well then you should have paid some attention to where the article came from. If you dont like the article, you can write to the editor. I am sure he will be happy to answer you, you dont like the thread, just click on the forums again and it will take you out of it. Rupee news my @$$, its just that you guys cant take a hint of criticism towards your own country where as you keep running your mouth about ours all day long.

Can you show my any anti - Pakistan thread without proper source that was still alive ???? then why this thread still alive????

Can you show my any anti - Pakistan thread without proper source that was still alive ???? then why this thread still alive????

Do your self a favor and run through the forum, there are many that are left untouched. Or stay open for a while before getting shut, so stop whining. And if you have an issue relay it to the mods, let them handle the issue.

Ok, let me reframe my question. Why US does not want stable Pakistan?

See unstable Pakistan and a weak/er Pakistan are two different things.

Sooner or later Pakistan will overcome extremists, for if Sri Lanka can overcome LTTE then its not impossible to overcome TTP menace.

On the other hand a weak/er Pakistan (Sans nuclear weapons, sans a strong army) is what US is interested.
To get such kind of Pakistan, US is using diverse tools one of these is soft strategy which includes buying media for publicity for US policies and propaganda against Pakistan,

2. Pressure tactics using Western and US Think Tanks (infact these are conspiracy theory making machines (and infact this called psy-ops which btw is a complete field of propaganda warfare and nothing is wrong with it other than this new term conspiracy theory invented by these Think Tanks for everything other than their own propaganda).

3. Direct involvement by funding elements which could weaken Pakistan defence (those fighting against Pakistani army and can be presented as potential thieves of Pakistani nuclear weapons)

4. Replacing administrative units and establishment with social society organisations by heavy funding (these SCOs are also part of their soft strategy to weaken Pakistan.

A defenceless, militarily weaken Pakistan is what suites US (BUT in my personal opinion this is the most dangerous scenario for US itself if created by the Americans in real)

Last edited:
See stable Pakistan and a weak/er Pakistan are two different things.

Sooner or later Pakistan will overcome extremists, for if Sri Lanka can overcome LTTE then its not impossible to overcome TTP menace.

On the other hand a weak/er Pakistan (Sans nuclear weapons, sans a strong army) is what US is interested.
To get such kind of Pakistan, US is using diverse tools one of these is soft strategy which includes buying media for publicity for US policies and propaganda against Pakistan,

2. Pressure tactics using Western and US Think Tanks (infact these are conspiracy theory making machines (and infact this called psy-ops which btw is a complete field of propaganda warfare and nothing is wrong with it other than this new term conspiracy theory invented by these Think Tanks for everything other than their own propaganda).

3. Direct involvement by funding elements which could weaken Pakistan defence (those fighting against Pakistani army and can be presented as potential thieves of Pakistani nuclear weapons)

4. Replacing administrative units and establishment with social society organisations by heavy funding (these SCOs are also part of their soft strategy to weaken Pakistan.

A defenceless, militarily weaken Pakistan is what suites US (BUT in my personal opinion this is the most dangerous scenario for US itself if created by the Americans in real)

Itni mehnat to kar li, aab baat palay bhi to paray.

The LSE report alleging 'Taliban commanders claiming Pakistani support, and even implicating Zardari in visiting Taliban leaders held in prison and announcing support for their operations, may very well be the execution of this new deception and propaganda.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ce-agency-supports-taliban-uk-university.html

According to details received from Afghanistan based sources, a credible Indian diplomatic delegation had held intensive meetings with NATO’s top brass earlier this week to ‘negotiate’ about the future of Bagram detainees.

Bagram detainees may be used against Pakistan | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

And look at the source. A pakistani newspaper, notorious for propagating propaganda, quoting some (god knows) "credible" source?

In that LSE thread, fatman17 and other TTs questioned the credibility of the sources of LSE, which BTW happen to be top AT commanders, not one but nine of them.

Guess what could be the source of this pakistani newspaper, a couple of afghan shephards (that too unmentioned)?? Now this is true credibility.

Back
Top Bottom