What's new

India And Russia: Joint Military Drills

India is like our eastern europe another pathetic and impotent ally. We get nothing execpt rapidly shrinking defence contracts which barely break-even. They take no strings attached access to our education, technology and space program but contributing very little economically. The higher ups in Kremlin dont dont like to compromise Russian pride so they nod yes everytime to everything.

India is like our eastern europe another pathetic and impotent ally. We get nothing execpt rapidly shrinking defence contracts which barely break-even. They take no strings attached access to our education, technology and space program but contributing very little economically. The higher ups in Kremlin dont dont like to compromise Russian pride so they nod yes everytime to everything.

The thing is that India buys a lot from russia...We have been buying and will keep buying..Plus Our relationship is much more than buyer-seller one...

We get nothing execpt rapidly shrinking defence contracts which barely break-even.

Well its your way of looking at this...Even today Russia is india's biggest hardware (military) supplier..Russia is even involved in a no. of nuclear plants..Its just that we are broadening our base hence you see us buying from french,israel and US at times..But again we dont stop you from selling to China (or, We cant sop you from selling to china) ..similarly you should not get angry if we buy fron another place..

The higher ups in Kremlin dont dont like to compromise Russian pride so they nod yes everytime to everything

They nod because they understand the ground reality more than us..

Regards

India is like our eastern europe another pathetic and impotent ally. We get nothing execpt rapidly shrinking defence contracts which barely break-even.

Post delete

Last edited:

These bolded Lines By themselves speak about Your Ignorance and fake ID.... Just now the India-Russia Delegations Scaled up the defense Relations between us..... And About Space, Last time I checked, Russia was a part of Chandrayaan 2 and India was a part of GLONASS and India would Even launch it....

Buddy, You were safe Untill You opened Your Mouth.... Sorry for exposing you... Leaked Scandal...oops....

Change your Stand on "Ignorance is Bliss"

Lol in another thread about afghanistan this ussr guy war saying"ussr died at pakistani hands in 80s good luck for indians"!!!!so much for his identity.

Lol in another thread about afghanistan this ussr guy war saying"ussr died at pakistani hands in 80s good luck for indians"!!!!so much for his identity.

Well He was correct for that, Taliban Was created for that Purpose by ISI..... But He must be the first USSR guy to feel happy about what he said, he was ozzing with joy:lol:

Yeah...I have lived in Moscow for long enough to decide about that. No strings attached education?..my arse...No Indian student is allowed to take up a job in the Univ as a research assistant..Pigorov State medical university policy. You never give your high end technology ever, Do you know how downgraded soviet equipment was compared to the ones you used? Well Without Indian funding of Sukhoi your PAK-FA wouldnt have taken off. Well I had a lot of fun there and tell Nazi Ivan that it was great hanging out with his guys there...And you have provided even CHina the same when it comes to space tech...why dont u rant about it?

Yeah...I have lived in Moscow for long enough to decide about that. No strings attached education?..my arse...No Indian student is allowed to take up a job in the Univ as a research assistant..Pigorov State medical university policy. You never give your high end technology ever, Do you know how downgraded soviet equipment was compared to the ones you used? Well Without Indian funding of Sukhoi your PAK-FA wouldnt have taken off. Well I had a lot of fun there and tell Nazi Ivan that it was great hanging out with his guys there...And you have provided even CHina the same when it comes to space tech...why dont u rant about it?
Dude... This clown is not a Russian. He's caught and owned by many members. He's simply trying to create disharmony among Indian and Russian members.

here comes an another clown using a fake name and flag.....either he is a Pakistani disturbed by the madrassa culture now want to escape Pakistan by using Russian flag or a Chinese mentally disturbed by communist regime using a Russian flag,anyway who ever u r ....u r busted ,get lose

I am just speaking my point and I think this forum is free speech.

India cuts Pakistan into two with Soviet Navy help. Pakistan takes revenge by fragmenting Soviet in tens and makes history.
Who win???

Soviets ask to assist KHAD agents India chicken out with neutrality policy. Then take millitary aid from uncle sam?
Who win??

Pakistan kicks out India from Afghanistan and bomb their counslate. India only cries.
Who win??

India finance BLA, Pakistani terrorist take revenge in Mumbai
Who win??

India wants Kashmir, Pakistani terrorist keeping resistance alive for 60 years
Who win??

Last edited:

India cuts Pakistan into two with Soviet Navy help. Pakistan takes revenge by fragmenting Soviet in tens and makes history.
Who win???

Soviets ask to assist KHAD agents India chicken out with neutrality policy. Then take millitary aid from uncle sam?
Who win??

Pakistan kicks out India from Afghanistan and bomb their counslate. India only cries.
Who win??

Who win??

Who win??

kid first wake up. Then there is no shame in using your own country's flag

free to speech is there, But With Your true Nationality, Free to do Fraud is Not mentioned in the rules of this forum

Who win???

Thats New, Soviet Navy Did Help us To defend India from The alleged US navy Aggression, Never to break Pakistan Into Two Pieces..

Who win??

Military Aid From Uncle sam??? Sorry, Its Not India, Its Our Neighbors Who do

Who win??

Pakistan Kicks Out India? Last Time I checked India Invested 400million$ and Sent Extra Doctors there,

Who win??

Says Who??? BLA???No Proof Mr

Who win??

Pakistani Terrorists???? Why do You call Your nation terrorists??? So MR its Prime time to change Your Flag and Put on the Original Ones....

Who win???

do u pakistani's even know the yr of soviet disintegration and the actual reasons,go and post this in the joke section

Who win??

khailistan is history,man cheak out the stats ur pakistan live on aid's not us,now who win

Who win??

:rofl::rofl:so u moron u accept that ur nation is bombing our consulates,but as far as i know we r strill very much in Afghan with a much bigger staff

Who win??

once again u prove urself to b a moron,u again accepted u were behind mumbai,as far as we r concerned we r not supporting bla:rofl:

Who win??

r u born dumb or acting to b dumb,we r controlling kashmir for last 63 yrs,wake up:rofl:

what resistance,with this kind of resistance u will b even unable to take it back even after eternity,get a life loser

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom