What's new

India and Pakistan: Suicide with Minor Grand Strategic Consequences

You are crazy man, really crazy!

One can be crazy... but you should protect yourself from trigger happy, uncivilized people who uses terrorism as state policy, And happy to see India destroyed even if it means killing themselves fully!

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment. ~ Charles Darwin!

One can be crazy... but you should protect yourself from trigger happy, uncivilized people who uses terrorism as state policy!

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment. ~ Charles Darwin!

Thats fine.

I am just referring to the number of Brahmos missiles you put up in that post.

Brahmos production lines can manufacture 3000 missile in one decade out of which tjere are plans to export atlest 50% of them.

So, India will have 1000/1200/1500 Brahmos max after one decade.

Thats fine.

I am just referring to the number of Brahmos missiles you put up in that post.

Brahmos production lines can manufacture 3000 missile in one decade out of which tjere are plans to export atlest 50% of them.

So, India will have 1000/1200/1500 Brahmos max after one decade.

That is where we lack.... India should have factories in locations without the knowledge of the enemies that should churn out the missiles in a quick manner.. Complete Air dominance, faster and accurate delivery missile systems which can hit moving launchers, credible anti ballistic missile systems are game changers.

The public sector DRDO failed the nation... Tejas estimate is 250 crores and the actual cost exceeded 25,000 crores, still objective NOT achieved! Privatization is the way to go!

See the movie Downfall!
Downfall (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Hitler then delusively assures von Greim that he can carry out this pincer strike with a thousand jet aircraft, which have been held in reserve (and which in fact, do not exist)."

What if Hitler actually had 1000 aircraft along with 1000 pilots in reserve? It could have changed the history.

PS: I don't support Hitlers killing of Jews!!

That is where we lack.... India should have factories in locations without the knowledge of the enemies that should churn out the missiles in a quick manner.. Complete Air dominance, faster and accurate delivery missile systems which can hit moving launchers, credible anti ballistic missile systems are game changers.

The public sector DRDO failed the nation... Tejas estimate is 250 crores and the actual cost exceeded 25,000 crores, still objective NOT achieved! Privatization is the way to go!

See the movie Downfall!
Downfall (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Hitler then delusively assures von Greim that he can carry out this pincer strike with a thousand jet aircraft, which have been held in reserve (and which in fact, do not exist)."

What if Hitler actually had 1000 aircraft along with 1000 pilots in reserve? It could have changed the history.

PS: I don't support Hitlers killing of Jews!!

Your view points are textbook based, far from being pragmatic.

Brahmos is good, but IMO Nirbhay (when ready) will be a far more potent weapon. Brahmos is not a magic weapon.

We need to believe in quality, not quantity. We are Indians not Chinese.

And ofcourse, we need far more better planning and coordination.

australia??higher studies...

Yes Bro going for Higher Studies Inshallah Right now i am in Initial Phase but my processs will be Completed In 3 or 4 Months. Right now Preparing for Ilets

Yes Bro going for Higher Studies Inshallah Right now i am in Initial Phase but my processs will be Completed In 3 or 4 Months. Right now Preparing for Ilets

Best of luck mate. ..mba??

You DO NOT have enough nukes to kill ALL Indians... You are very very far from having credible second strike capability... Between India has Anti Ballistic missiles and over the war we can counter atleast 50% of the incoming nukes. So shortly ALL Pakistan will be destroyed and India will live to tell the tale!

Best of Luck :omghaha::omghaha:

Aaahhh, this is a very entertaining thread.... I kill you, no I kill you,

First off, which ever dumbass wrote this article has to be the a ignorant pompous jack ***, all the logic and intellect was born in the west, and people from india and pakistan have no understanding of war. The writer might have forgotten even though we have fought wars, still India and pakistan have enough intelligence to have had relatively, peaceful stable relation throughout even with pending disputes. Look at US and Cuba, like 10yr old kids, both cant even talk to each other, and still they have the courage to teach diplomacy and conflict resolution to us. These are the same think tanks that proposed and built enough Nukes to destroy the entire planet 100 time over.

India's and pakistans policy makers, (not politicians) do possess the streak of self preservation, and I dont see either of the countries mounting any offensives on each other. India cannot afford to fight pakistan, pakistan has enough resources that even if India wins a war, it will set India Back by 100 yrs. Pakistan military cannot afford loosing it's grip on pakistan over kashmir either, hence there is no chance of full fledged war.

Your view points are textbook based, far from being pragmatic.

Brahmos is good, but IMO Nirbhay (when ready) will be a far more potent weapon. Brahmos is not a magic weapon.

We need to believe in quality, not quantity. We are Indians not Chinese.

And ofcourse, we need far more better planning and coordination.

Oops, India did spend 25,000 crores for Tejas.

LCA Tejas - Birth of Indian Fighter Aircraft
27 years, 3000% cost hike later, Tejas takes off - Times Of India

Indeed Brahmos is an magical missile, It is the speed which makes it special.... It can fly as low as 10 meters... Very hard to detect. Even we should increase its range(As soon as we learn everhting from Russians), highly-maneuverable, make it loiter capable and hit moving targets.

If we have Brahmos II ready and if we find the enemy nuclear weapon location, we can fire and it will hit that location 10 times faster than the Nirbhay missiles... A life saver!

Indeed we need Nirbhay as well as it costs less... still Brahmos is a magical weapon!

You cannot ignore the quantity.. Don't belittle the Chinese, We never know the capability of J10 or JF17 or future J20..

If 3 JF17 can bring down one Su 30 MKI or Rafael then achieves its objective....

Back
Top Bottom