What's new

India and Pakistan: Suicide with Minor Grand Strategic Consequences

So.... in other words you are itching for a fight? Sad that you claim all the civilian killing with pride. Brave warriors indeed.

Well what about the innocent 70,000 kashmiris killed by your brutal indian forces in Indian Occupied kashmir. Werent they innocent too? Hmmmm! that means your warriors are the bravest by this standard.
Remember an eye for an eye.
Also, a war is going to happen it seems in future if the issue of Kashmir is not resolved and it does not look like it will be resolved. Very soon, the mujahid groups will have a free reign again to attack inside Indian Occupied Kashmir after the USA withdraws and Pakistan pulls back its 140,000 soldiers from its western borders to send them to the eastern border.

:sniper:

Well what about the innocent 70,000 kashmiris killed by your brutal indian forces in Indian Occupied kashmir. Werent they innocent too? Hmmmm! that means your warriors are the bravest by this standard.
Remember an eye for an eye.
Also, a war is going to happen it seems in future if the issue of Kashmir is not resolved and it does not look like it will be resolved. Very soon, the mujahid groups will have a free reign again to attack inside Indian Occupied Kashmir after the USA withdraws and Pakistan pulls back its 140,000 soldiers from its western borders to send them to the eastern border.

:sniper:

I will protect ALL Kashmir from violence. Yeh mera wada raha. I do not see a difference in my people.

We know which direction and where are we going dont need your advise and by the wake up while you still have time :smart:
This time the consequences will be Big get Ready for that.Hum toh maray gaye tum ko bi lay kay maray gyeeeee:butcher::D:hang2:

tumhe agar marne ki tamanna hai to zaroor maroge ek din, jane wale ko bhalaa kaun rok paya hai, rahi baat hamari to hamara marnna ya mitana tumhare akhtiyar me nahi.is baat ko zitna jaldi samjhoge utne hi sukoon se mar sakogey

i am not dying until my Allah take my Soul.But the bottom line is that we cover all of India and will show you what happens this time when you attack or some thing like that till that Time Peace my Friend:chilli::wave:

i am not dying until my Allah take my Soul.But the bottom line is that we cover all of India and will show you what happens this time when you attack or some thing like that till that Time Peace my Friend:chilli::wave:

what if i release the water from dams??:azn: swimming kaisi chal rahi hai??

what if i release the water from dams??:azn: swimming kaisi chal rahi hai??

I think i will survive Now :cheers:my swimming got a lot better but i thinks your dream to drown me will not be fullfilled Cause i am going to Australia:yay:

I think i will survive Now :cheers:my swimming got a lot better but i thinks your dream to drown me will not be fullfilled Cause i am going to Australia:yay:

australia??higher studies...

Then simply dont attack us.
No prizes for guessing who has been doing all the attacking since 1947!! From then, to Op Gibraltar, Grand Slam, Kargil, Parliament attack, 26/11 and so on. In other words, we don't attack. You guys do whenever there is martial law in Pakistan. The general sahibs of the PA thought they were invincible but had to eat humble pie each time they tried their darnedest to capture Kashmir.

When they failed in this project, they started their proxy war by sending their Jehadis or 'strategic assets' (As Kayani says) into Kashmir to 'liberate' Kashmir from India which needless to say, came a cropper. The jehadis were just so much cannon fodder for the Indian security forces.

In planning the Kargil ops, the 'Gang of 4' headed by Mush thought that India would never respond due to the covert nuclear threat from Pakistan. India called Pakistan's bluff and responded with force. What did Mush do? Why did he chicken out from pressing the nuclear button?

In other words, nuclear weapons will never be used in war. These are just deterrents and instruments of blackmail. However, Pakistani strategists do seem to think that employment of tactical nukes (as opposed to 'counter value' nuclear weapons) can be localized to a particular theater to thwart an Indian 'thrust'. That is a dangerous thought as they must keep in mind India's nuclear doctrine that very clearly states that India will retaliate with full force, if Pakistan even uses Tactical Nuclear Weapons against it.

In a nutshell, Shyam Saran, convener of the National Security Advisory Board, said, “India will not be the first to use nuclear weapons, but if it is attacked with such weapons, it would engage in nuclear retaliation which will be massive and designed to inflict unacceptable damage on its adversary. India will retaliate massively even if Pakistan uses tactical nuclear weapons against it. With Pakistan developing “tactical” nuclear warheads, that is, miniaturizing its weapons to be carried on short-range missiles, India will protect its security interests by retaliating to a “smaller” tactical attack in exactly the same manner, as it would respond to a “big” strategic attack,

Warning Pakistan, he added, “A limited nuclear war is a contradiction in terms. Any nuclear exchange, once initiated, would swiftly and inexorably escalate to the strategic level. Pakistan would be prudent not to assume otherwise as it sometimes appears to do, most recently by developing and perhaps deploying theatre nuclear weapons.”

And that's precisely the reason why the world has trashed deployment of tactical nukes, but Pakistani general sahibs in their wisdom have resurrected a dead horse! Employing even a small tactical nuke will mean all out nuclear war!

No prizes for guessing who has been doing all the attacking since 1947!! From then, to Op Gibraltar, Grand Slam, Kargil, Parliament attack, 26/11 and so on. In other words, we don't attack. You guys do whenever there is martial law in Pakistan. The general sahibs of the PA thought they were invincible but had to eat humble pie each time they tried their darnedest to capture Kashmir.

When they failed in this project, they started their proxy war by sending their Jehadis or 'strategic assets' (As Kayani says) into Kashmir to 'liberate' Kashmir from India which needless to say, came a cropper. The jehadis were just so much cannon fodder for the Indian security forces.

In planning the Kargil ops, the 'Gang of 4' headed by Mush thought that India would never respond due to the covert nuclear threat from Pakistan. India called Pakistan's bluff and responded with force. What did Mush do? Why did he chicken out from pressing the nuclear button?

In other words, nuclear weapons will never be used in war. These are just deterrents and instruments of blackmail. However, Pakistani strategists do seem to think that employment of tactical nukes (as opposed to 'counter value' nuclear weapons) can be localized to a particular theater to thwart an Indian 'thrust'. That is a dangerous thought as they must keep in mind India's nuclear doctrine that very clearly states that India will retaliate with full force, if Pakistan even uses Tactical Nuclear Weapons against it.

In a nutshell, Shyam Saran, convener of the National Security Advisory Board, said, “India will not be the first to use nuclear weapons, but if it is attacked with such weapons, it would engage in nuclear retaliation which will be massive and designed to inflict unacceptable damage on its adversary. India will retaliate massively even if Pakistan uses tactical nuclear weapons against it. With Pakistan developing “tactical” nuclear warheads, that is, miniaturizing its weapons to be carried on short-range missiles, India will protect its security interests by retaliating to a “smaller” tactical attack in exactly the same manner, as it would respond to a “big” strategic attack,

And that's precisely the reason why the world has trashed deployment of tactical nukes, but Pakistani general sahibs in their wisdom have resurrected a dead horse! Employing even a small tactical nuke will mean all out nuclear war!

all is bullshit no proves.
BTW that is something u do too remember this kashmir singh, sarabjit singh??

We dont cry fool over them do we that we will attack someone for this n that.
u just protect yr borders n held responsible yr agencies n armed forces if something happens.

We will use tactical nukes on invading forces of our enemy on our soil. So if enemy will strike over this with nukes then we will retaliate even massively over then n will make sure that nothing is left.

all is bullshit no proves.
BTW that is something u do too remember this kashmir singh, sarabjit singh??

Official Doctrine is bullshit?? No pride in killing a person in your jail... This shows your cowardliness!

We dont cry fool over them do we that we will attack someone for this n that.
u just protect yr borders n held responsible yr agencies n armed forces if something happens.

I sort of agree with you! Indian armed forces should be a wall in protecting the Indians. India need to learn from Israel a lot... They hit and kill... But what to do Indian political class do NOT have the balls!

We will use tactical nukes on invading forces of our enemy on our soil. So if enemy will strike over this with nukes then we will retaliate even massively over then n will make sure that nothing is left.

You DO NOT have enough nukes to kill ALL Indians... You are very very far from having credible second strike capability... Between India has Anti Ballistic missiles and over the war we can counter atleast 50% of the incoming nukes. So shortly ALL Pakistan will be destroyed and India will live to tell the tale!

Firing blank shots???

Firing blank shots???

India's lifeline is Brahmos missiles and we should have atleast 3000 for Pakistan alone... And huge bets on Brahmos II and it is inducted fast will neutralize the threats faster and its range should be increased atleast 750-1000KM for sure!

India's lifeline is Brahmos missiles and we should have atleast 3000 for Pakistan alone... And huge bets on Brahmos II and it is inducted fast will neutralize the threats faster and its range should be increased atleast 750-1000KM for sure!

You are crazy man, really crazy!

Back
Top Bottom