What's new

India and Pakistan: Suicide with Minor Grand Strategic Consequences

Because of yr jangi janoon, blackmailing, for crushing us and Akhand Bharat mentality.

"Akhand Bharat" is a term used to describe the India before partition. India does NOT have any dreams of uniting with pakistan. Get that out of your head. NOBODY wants to join with you.

By now, I don't know if this point is brought up by pakistanis to troll or win an argument, or whether they actually believe that nonsense. That is why I am taking the trouble to point out the obvious - India does NOT covet pakistan or its territory. On the other hand, it is pakistan that wants an Indian state.

Kargil was NOT an attempt by India to sneak into pakistan and steal pakistani Kashmir. It was the other way round.

No politician or public figure tries to win votes by speaking of taking pakistan for some "akhand Bharat". Yes, you can use google now and tell me that somebody in the RSS once talked about that. But RSS is not a political party, and no political party, nobody in the govt ever said that seriously. There are more Indians who believe in alien invasions than the ones who want an akhand bharat. More people have actually walked in space, than the number of people who want an akhand bharat.

The average pakistani's wish to take Indian kashmir is much more prevalent than the average Indian's non existent desire to take any part of pakistan.

I first heard this "akhand bharat" nonsense after I joined PDF. But how many pakistanis speak about the "kashmir cause"?

If you are interested in the truth, and not just point scoring, then admit and accept this - Indians do not have any dreams about any "akhand bharat". The only Indians who have heard that term are the ones on PDF, and we heard it from Pakistanis.

I think this is more to do with pakistanis' desire to see Indians as their mirror image. Pakistanis have a desire to take an Indian state from India, so they automatically believe that Indians want pakistan's territories. If you are interested in the true state of affairs, and want a meaningful dialogue, then stop spouting this nonsense of Indians wanting "akhand bharat".

Well we did the kargil attack, then we did the indian parliament attack, then we did the mumbai attacks. And now, very soon you will see attacks in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

We thought by now you will be enough p.issed off, but bohot bhaigarat desh hain tumara.

:devil:

Truer words were never spoken.

not all my friend, only all pakistan will die and most of india will survive.

LOL:omghaha::omghaha: In your Dreams mate our missile cover all of your Country.wake up you sleepy boy :sleep::butcher:

Come on ...whenever you come out for a serious discussion then please do mind to reply me....

Agreed...So basically it is all revolve around Kashmir...And do you seriously think that for people of India and GOV of India, the priority is to recover the remaining part of Kahsmir by making war with Pakistan.....If you are really thinking so...then you do not understand the pulse of India...Yes, it is true that India will not leave an inch of Kashmir at any cost whatever it is in our control...But it is also fact that by default, India will not start any war to occupy any territory of Pakistan...Because at this point of time, Indian people demand increase in the economy of my nation rather than being in war with another nation...So of course defending our nation is a priority but attacking other nation is least priority for all of us....

If you think that i am wrong, then please read more sensible news paper like The Hindu, Outlook India like magazine rather than creating your impression based on PDF....

Agreed with you also mate but as long as Kashmir Issue Remains Trust me we cannot and i mean it we cannot have peace in Our Region

every time, pak attacked india first. india only defended

and what was the main Reason behind these Wars:hitwall:

LOL:omghaha::omghaha: In your Dreams mate our missile cover all of your Country.wake up you sleepy boy :sleep::butcher:

Agreed with you also mate but as long as Kashmir Issue Remains Trust me we cannot and i mean it we cannot have peace in Our Region

Thanks for being sensible and at least understanding my point...I completely agree with you..But my impression is that Kashmir is just an manifestation of mistrust and intolerance that has harbored between these 2 nations...Time is great healer...and i can safely say that we may not be a great friends...but of course with due course of time, we will stop being enemy to each other with respecting aspiration of other nation...

Thanks for being sensible and at least understanding my point...I completely agree with you..But my impression is that Kashmir is just an manifestation of mistrust and intolerance that has harbored between these 2 nations...Time is great healer...and i can safely say that we may not be a great friends...but of course with due course of time, we will stop being enemy to each other with respecting aspiration of other nation...

For a good economy and peace it is must to have good relations with neighbours,I just hope Kashmir Issue Resolve ASAP without its Impossible Cause i am a PAKISTANI and i Know my Peoples

It is u who are dreaming and ignoring the obvious reasoning and glaring facts, not using your common sense. But it is good for India as long as you are thinking in wrong direction. keep it up.

Then let the disturbance prevail till eternity, we have no problem.

Strange arab mentality and logic which is infiltrated in your genes, which says that ,' let me smite your neck because you are non believer, if you will protest, you will commit injustice to me, cuz god has authorized me to do so with out any remorse

there are no winners in a nuclear armagaddon, only losers....! food for thought....!

the al-nasr tactical nuclear weapon was solely developed to counter India's 'cold start' doctrine where 7-8 independent battle groups will attack pakistan to destroy its military capability.

[/U]
It is u who are dreaming and ignoring the obvious reasoning and glaring facts, not using your common sense. But it is good for India as long as you are thinking in wrong direction. keep it up.

Then let the disturbance prevail till eternity, we have no problem.

Strange arab mentality and logic which is infiltrated in your genes, which says that ,' let me smite your neck because you are non believer, if you will protest, you will commit injustice to me, cuz god has authorized me to do so with out any remorse

We know which direction and where are we going dont need your advise and by the wake up while you still have time :smart:
This time the consequences will be Big get Ready for that.Hum toh maray gaye tum ko bi lay kay maray gyeeeee:butcher::D:hang2:

We know which direction and where are we going dont need your advise and by the wake up while you still have time :smart:
This time the consequences will be Big get Ready for that.Hum toh maray gaye tum ko bi lay kay maray gyeeeee:butcher::D:hang2:

Wahi to baat hai janab. Pakistan's wish to reduce India to ashes is much greater than its will to thrive & survive :disagree:

Wahi to baat hai janab. Pakistan's wish to reduce India to ashes is much greater than its will to thrive & survive :disagree:

No problem Mate one we have to die does not matter i die today or after ten years i will live my time as long as my ALLAH wishes no one can take that time from me now on topic we dont want to fight just want to resolve Kashmir issue with peace but if india try to remove us from the equation all i am saying that we have enough Nukes for all India:hitwall:

I see a dick-measuring contest going on and nobody's winning because everybody is prepubescent.

Well we did the kargil attack, then we did the indian parliament attack, then we did the mumbai attacks. And now, very soon you will see attacks in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

We thought by now you will be enough p.issed off, but bohot bhaigarat desh hain tumara.

:devil:

So.... in other words you are itching for a fight? Sad that you claim all the civilian killing with pride. Brave warriors indeed.

Back
Top Bottom