What's new

India and Pakistan: Suicide with Minor Grand Strategic Consequences

Is that really so? MBRL launched TacNukes will be distributed with Theater level formations. That makes C&C that much more vulnerable. But let us see if more clarity will develop on this.

No matter how low levels the formations may have, if you don't have the codes, you can't arm the nuclear weapon. Simple.

Tell me at least one good reason about why we would attack you?

Well we did the kargil attack, then we did the indian parliament attack, then we did the mumbai attacks. And now, very soon you will see attacks in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

We thought by now you will be enough p.issed off, but bohot bhaigarat desh hain tumara.

:devil:

Pakistan is more likely to use nukes on India than India on Pakistan.

:omghaha: :omghaha:Well the Bottom line is if we attacked each other we will all Die :sleep::sleep:

Well we did the kargil attack, then we did the indian parliament attack, then we did the mumbai attacks. And now, very soon you will see attacks in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

We thought by now you will be enough p.issed off, but bohot bhaigarat desh hain tumara.

:devil:
Not a good thing bro:astagh::astagh:

Tell me at least one good reason about why we would attack you?

Then why you attacked us in 1965 and 1971 if you say we attacked you first then what was the Reason i thinks its Kashmir then why dont you leave it.Kashmir is the main Reason behind the Three was between PAKISTAN & INDIA.why dont People understand That this will keep happening until Kashmir is free:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Then why you attacked us in 1965 and 1971 if you say we attacked you first then what was the Reason i thinks its Kashmir then why dont you leave it.Kashmir is the main Reason behind the Three was between PAKISTAN & INDIA.why dont People understand That this will keep happening until Kashmir is free:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The Kashmir 'issue' is an impasse. The only way to get around this will be to convince the Pakistani public that their side 'won' without an actual change in LAC. Musharraf claims to have had this all worked out in his 'four points formula' back in 2007. But his presidency ran out of steam too soon. Now IK claims to have a solution for Kashmir; I'm sure that it will be a variant of Musharraf's plan. Let's see if he gets elected with a complete majority.

every time, pak attacked india first. india only defended

if you cant put across a point, stop being a clown.

Hold up still laughing at your idiotic comment. India never the aggressor. :lol:

Is this what india times taught you? I'm just reacting to a clown with laughter.

Hold up still laughing at your idiotic comment. India never the aggressor. :lol:

Is this what india times taught you? I'm just reacting to a clown with laughter.

pak has always been the aggressor - in 47, 75, 71 and 99. buzz off and dont disturb me. Alexandre Dumas.

Because of yr jangi janoon, blackmailing, for crushing us and Akhand Bharat mentality.

Come on ...whenever you come out for a serious discussion then please do mind to reply me....

Agreed...So basically it is all revolve around Kashmir...And do you seriously think that for people of India and GOV of India, the priority is to recover the remaining part of Kahsmir by making war with Pakistan.....If you are really thinking so...then you do not understand the pulse of India...Yes, it is true that India will not leave an inch of Kashmir at any cost whatever it is in our control...But it is also fact that by default, India will not start any war to occupy any territory of Pakistan...Because at this point of time, Indian people demand increase in the economy of my nation rather than being in war with another nation...So of course defending our nation is a priority but attacking other nation is least priority for all of us....

If you think that i am wrong, then please read more sensible news paper like The Hindu, Outlook India like magazine rather than creating your impression based on PDF....

pak has always been the aggressor - in 47, 75, 71 and 99. buzz off and dont disturb me. Alexandre Dumas.

Yeah, I'm sure you have been brainwashed by your media. You don't want to accept reality.. That's up to you.
Clowns are not supposed to be disturbed by facts.

Back
Top Bottom