What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

Everything has a price to say.
Already the huge backlash against China has started in India.

The way I see it, India still has a chance to get into NSG in near future BUT Chinese have completely lost it out in Indian psyche.
Now Indians see Chinese as nothing but enemies.

Fun times ahead for sure ;)

Do you know chinese dont even trust baby food produced in their own country. Better start hoarding coconuts they are not adulterated .

Hmm and yet China's life expectancy is above the world average, almost on par with fully developed countries.

Whereas India's life expectancy is below the world average, even below North Korea.

Don't believe it? Go and check yourself.

Everything has a price to say.
Already the huge backlash against China has started in India.

The way I see it, India still has a chance to get into NSG in near future BUT Chinese have completely lost it out in Indian psyche.
Now Indians see Chinese as nothing but enemies.

Fun times ahead for sure ;)

So wait... are you saying that Indians saw China as "friends" (not enemies) when you started a war against us in 1962?

With friends like that, who needs enemies? :P And no thanks.

So wait... are you saying that Indians saw China as "friends" (not enemies) when you started a war against us in 1962?

With friends like that, who needs enemies? :P And no thanks.

Do you think any of the current generation even care about 1962 war?
As a whole there"was" never negative perception about China among India.
Your leadership has single handedly destroyed that perception.

Oh I am not talking about relations between countries, I am talking about how people of India felt about China.

Do you think any of the current generation even care about 1962 war?
As a whole there"was" never negative perception about China among India.
Your leadership has single handedly destroyed that perception.

Oh I am not talking about relations between countries, I am talking about how people of India felt about China.

:lol:

That must be the most hilarious thing I have heard today. Indians are famous for being anti-China, just look at the international polls, the Indian media or even this forum for half a second.

Are you telling me the Agni 5 was never nicknamed the "China killer"? :woot:

The truth is China and India were never friends. Except when India needed something from China (like NSG/UNSC membership), at that point they suddenly pretended to be our friends, but that doesn't pass even a cursory observation.

Before this it was CPEC, then China's support of Pakistan, then "so-called" incursions, then China's alleged support of Pakistan's nuclear program, and so on and so on.

:lol:

That must be the most hilarious thing I have heard today. Indians are famous for being anti-China, just look at the international polls, the Indian media or even this forum for half a second.

Are you telling me the Agni 5 was never nicknamed the "China killer"? :woot:

The truth is China and India were never friends. Except when India needed something from China (like NSG/UNSC membership), at that point they suddenly pretended to be our friends, but that doesn't pass even a cursory observation.

Before this it was CPEC, then China's support of Pakistan, then "so-called" incursions, then China's alleged support of Pakistan's nuclear program, and so on and so on.
Can you give atleast one thing which china has done for India to feel china is a friend.

Entering india NSG means india won't buy Russian reactors they build so why Russia will loose it's customer of paying in cash you just don't get it

Russia played well o oppose you so it sells
what pakistani fanboys fail to understand is the fact russia is already in a very big deal with india to make nuclear reactors/ power genration units in india more than USA & France and Japan combined plus many other deals why would they leave it all

secondly if China is opposing and France , UK , USA Grmanay and Japan and all there allies are supporting india how long will it take us to get an entry when we are already getting all the perks associated with NSG membership without even joining it ?

but then there love for china and hate of india blinds there thinking ... in a way its good for our cause :coffee:[/QUOT]

Last edited:
If India gets into NSG without signing NPT then Pakistan will also enter NSG without signing NPT and Pakistan nuclear materials can go into the hands of Iran, North Korea.

Basically India is encouraging transfer of nuclear materials into the hands of aggressive countries. China just wants India to sign NPT.

India can supply nuclear materials to Vietnam, Taiwan etc..if the NPT is not signed.

Why Pakistan and India are Petrified of signing NPT. Go by international rules if you want membership of UNSC and NSG.
pakistan already share some with Iran, North Korea.

China helped Pakistan with nuclear tech,where do you live bro

After helping Palistan with nuclear tech,can you blame India if they help Vietnam and Taiwan.

international rules should be same for everyone,if one can have it then everyone can have it or nobody should have it.is that fair enough.

Hmm and yet China's life expectancy is above the world average, almost on par with fully developed countries.

Whereas India's life expectancy is below the world average, even below North Korea.

Don't believe it? Go and check yourself.
Stop digressing from the topic.

I think you are missing the forest for the woods. How many even thought that we will walk away with the NSG membership today itself? But we have gone a great deal ahead...Chinese fanboys don't understand that China cannot block our entry indefinitely just because all members' consent is required, it's too complex for China also.

Although the govt is trying to spin it by blaming one country (China), the fact is that we failed to convince quite a few of them. Only 32 of the 48 countries gave it a clear yes according to the Hindu report and there were clear objections from a few others. It is easy to say after-the-fact that we did not expect a positive result but until a few days ago there was clear hope. Otherwise the govt would not have tried so hard. I have lost count how many countries Modi has traveled to in the last 2 years to push this issue. We will eventually get there but fanboys and also the media should learn to pipe down on the hysteria.

Last edited:
June 24, 2016, 3:30 pm
SHARE :
china-says-no-links-india-s-nsg-case-with-north-korea-and-iran-1466764221-4883.jpg

INP
inShare

BEIJING: China today gave clear indications it is not going to back India's case for a membership of Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG). It is also using the North Korean nuclear situation as an excuse to refuse to accept India's request for support.

In a statement issued this morning, the Chinese foreign ministry said that no exceptions can be made to what it regards as a "rule" disallowing countries that have not signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty to join the NSG.

The statement revealed how China is against India's entry due to nuclear controversies surrounding Iran and North Korea.

"And in the absence of NPT as the political and legal basis, how could the nuclear issue on the Korean Peninsula be resolved? All these merit reflection," Wang Qun, Director General of the Department of Arms Control of the Foreign Ministry, said in the statement.

Wang, who is China's negotiator in the NSG talks, went on to say that admitting India would amount to adopting double standards, which would result in enormous cost.

"While it's easy to adopt double standards, the consequence can be enormous," he said.

He said that NPT represents the cornerstone of the entire non-proliferation regime.

"If exceptions are allowed here or there on the question of NPT, the international non-proliferation then will be collapsed altogether. In the absence of NPT as political and legal basis, it will be inconceivable for the JCPOA on the Iranian nuclear issue to be reached," he said.

The statement refutes reports that China was trying to block India's entry while putting up several arguments to explain why India and other non NPT countries cannot be supported.

It said the world non-proliferation regime would collapse if non-NPT countries such as India were allowed in the nuclear suppliers group, the top Chinese official said in Seoul on Friday, restating Beijing’s opposition to New Delhi’s bid to enter the 48-member bloc.

http://nation.com.pk/international/...ks-india-s-nsg-case-with-north-korea-and-iran

Lets see what happens!!! But again you are singling out China which is wrong and unfair......What about other countries?
Other countries opposition was technical and they were ready to discussion. They just wanted to know the induction process. At the end of the day all fell in line except china standing alone in the corner
While chinas opposition was simply stubborn, they really dont want to see india in nsg.

So India is the spoil sport

First of all change your flags to chinese.

And first you should ask your govt to give up your nukes then india will sign npt and give away its.

Now shoo away, dont try to play high moral ground here.

Back
Top Bottom