What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

US changed its original stand and everyone knows why, cause it knows other countries will help it do this obvious job to block India's entry while successfully driving a wedge between India and principle holding NSG members. It's an old trick that everyone can see it through
It seems it worked liked a charm ,china should have openly supported India,that would have messed up US grand plan,so sad China fell right into US plot and opposed India,its seems chinese dint see the obvious.

It seems it worked liked a charm ,china should have openly supported India,that would have messed up US grand plan,so sad China fell right into US plot and opposed India,its seems chinese dint see the obvious.
We only do what is right and that fact often puts China on a colliding course with US. but US has to live with it. Like it or not,we won't change. China is one of the very few countries on this planet who has enough backbone and guts to stand up to the big bully US. and we are proud of that.

Go back a decade or so. China would never comment or come out against India in any international fora although silently it did treat India as a competitor locally if not globally.

India consequently, has also been very lackadaisical when it came to making certain decisions just because they didn't want to antagonize their northern neighbors. There was a clear lack of understanding of the extent china opposes India.

Now that china has played it's card, it would help the domestic discourse to move forward in India and make firm independent decisions keeping in mind that China is it's sole adversary.

Such open hostility is a first. Indians should be happy that they have a very strong leadership which forced China to open their cards. If you guys have played competitive poker, you will consider it a victory at some level.

@Guynextdoor2 @nair

Thats the whole difference between the current administration and the previous one.

To exposed the spades as spades and not try disguise or shelter it as anything else....in some cold war Non aligned paralysis that seeks to not offend anyone.

The US and India should start working on a new Nuclear trade group....it could already have started behind the scenes.

Looks like india is truly a world leader when it comes to being a failure. :lol:

wow! when did Indian incursion into Chinese territory happened??
Sir G, If I am not wrong it happened in 1962 ... OMG the reply was so horrible :woot: ... that a generation did not dare to pass the info on to next generation. :D

Because , they don't like Indian approach of domination . And some other reason don't want to address, which goes back during world war.

How come China and Turkey becomes "We"..!!!!!....

I will boycott Chinese products.
(Updated this status via my moto g 3,made in China mobile)

RIP to india's bid, try next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
India signed the CISMOA/LSA in return for America giving them an NSG seat.

Unfortunately the USA wasn't able (or was not willing) to give it to them.

But why punish Obama? I'm sure he tried his best.

Obama..is in a lame duck situation now...And overall, India adopted a bad strategy....We could have better prepared to face the diplomatic challenge rather than blaming other nations...Each nation is expected to look after their own interest..If India is expectig that China will overlook Pakistan and its interest for the sake of India, then it is a wrong expectation...It may happen at some point in future, when India will offer something more lucrative in return to China that can be negotiated....

So in a nutshell..I agree with you..Even i do not blame China either...rather, it is a failure of Indian diplomacy which could not foresee the challenge in advance..

But aren't we punishing obama adminitraion for this ?

We should be punishing china directly.

As usual, in almost every scenario, China always emerge victorious while india is the loser. :lol:

This is a silly response...I do not agree with it...Low cost product from China is a fact...Rather than boycotting it, we should invest money on higher education and cutting edge technology..and use cheap Chines product to cater to our mass who really can not afford expensive European products...Do not be emotional friends...Emotion never makes any one successful....

Here you go:

So the self proclaimed PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST pulled up an old article where U.S. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter is heading to India a week after April 07, 2016 ( article quoted) and doesnt mention signing them or a follow up article on the same . No wonder the Chinese are weak in English Reading Comprehension Skills.

Mods make sure the Chinese post their scores in TOEFL/IELTS before elevating them to :china:PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom