What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

Funny and hilarious that these people mention replacing Chinese electronics is not possible for India.

LOL the vast majority of manufactured products in the world are involved with the Chinese supply chain somewhere. Even if it is not a Chinese brand or if it was not made/assembled in China, it's internal components will be. Hell, even the rare earths that every gadget contains are usually sourced from China.

I've heard this cry before many times, but guess what?

India's trade deficit to China keeps increasing year after year. :partay:

it is our wish.. who the f.. you are to say.. buffoon or what.. lolz
your wish was to you to join nsg as well . and guess what you got middle finger from Chinese mighty power. now keep beating the drum of boycott and keep crying as well

The lines of geopolitical alliances of 21st century are slowly being drawn.
No more non alignment.

Excellent. :enjoy:

Now take your smartphone, open up the back, and see where the components came from (you should see the "Made in..." sticker right there).

Next, take your tablet, your laptop, your PC, open up the case and check where all the components came from.

Good luck. :azn:
My one is made in Thailand :flame::flame::flame:

We should not boycott but decrease the dependence on foreign things..

mshan44 said:
your wish was to you to join nsg as well . and guess what you got middle finger from Chinese mighty power. now keep beating the drum of boycott and keep crying as well

dude stop cheerleading don't you feel embarrassed everytime..

Sir, I am still going to say even with all these Indian nationalist rhetorics, China's trade surplus against India will increase when the next quarter is reported.
Trade will improve and it should improve. It would be a stupid move if we put restrictions on trade because of this. However there will be more active participation from India in the anti-China alliance and more drills in south China sea no matter how strongly China condemns it.

LOL the vast majority of manufactured products in the world are involved with the Chinese supply chain somewhere. Even if it is not a Chinese brand or if it was not made/assembled in China, it's internal components will be. Hell, even the rare earths that every gadget contains are usually sourced from China.

I've heard this cry before many times, but guess what?

India's trade deficit to China keeps increasing year after year. :partay:

Very true my friend.

China has complete power over "Made In China" goods manufactured for a non-Chinese company and also Rare elements sourced from China used in electronics manufactured by other nations.

For example if a rare earth element sourced from China used in manufacturing of electronics for US ICBMs.
CCP leadership can exercise full control over how USA uses, and can demonstrate its control by stating:

"I, the supreme divine heavenly omnipotent authority CCP command you lowly mortals of USA to not use our Chinese extracted rare earth elements in your ICBM electronics "

American leadership will respond to this by saying:

"Yes your highness, we lowly Americans mortals will remove all the electronics containing Chinese extracted rare earth elements right away from our missile targeting you. Just please do not unleash your wrath upon us"

Congrats to your nation on this great achievement :D

Indians be like:

After being rejected
tumblr_ndwpuk3Tol1ruqqm0o1_400.gif

To China
ihy.gif

We do not need China. You should have not messed with us.
blw.gif

India threatening be like
30-Things-Leaving-Boston-25.jpg

Back
Top Bottom