What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

And what do have in your hands to offer us ?

LOL, the same thing India has been coming to China to ask for, for the past decade?

The NSG seat and the UNSC seat.

We already have a huge trade surplus with India every year.

LOL, the same thing India has been coming to China to ask for, for the past decade?

The NSG seat and the UNSC seat.

We already have a huge trade surplus with India every year.

NSG waiver already gave us everything .NSG and UNSC seat not going to affect common Indians like us .

It is the world choice whether we want to in or not .If you dont want so be it .You have big nation outside of these group that will show non cooperation when something from that group affects our national interest .
If we are in that group we will give some concession for greater goodness for this world .

And it would be very interesting when we see the further decisions of GoI .

I hope you read my post once again..

Samsung is not chinese company...

http://www.samsung.com/in/aboutsamsung/samsungelectronics/india/manufacturing.html

Sir, majority of shares of Samsung are owned by foreigners. Samsung is more of an international company.

upload_2016-6-24_13-21-6.png

But china pushing toooo hard ... lets hope for better understanding.. instead of greedy mentality, we have sur plus trade blah blah..

Am not talking about Shares...

Samsung is a publicly traded company. Whoever owns the majority of the shares are the owner(s) of the company. Thus they appoint their board of directors and dictate the future for the company.

Samsung is a publicly traded company. Whoever owns the majority of the shares are the owner(s) of the company. Thus they appoint their board of directors and dictate the future for the company.

I know about companies but what exactly you are trying to say.. it is still considered as Korean giant..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom