What's new

India and her Muslims

Hey before debating if non-Hindus are allowed inside Hindu temples or not there is another issue. Low-cast Hinuds are also not allowed in many temples.

It explain all about the greatness of Hinduism. :coffee:

Who is your supreme being? I am curious!!!

Brahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is funny how non-Hindus think Hinduism is a polytheistic religion when in fact Hindu scriptures clearly say that there is only ONE supreme being.

As a matter of fact, the Advaita school of philosophy, the most popular school of Hindu philosophy, clearly says that Brahman is the One, the whole and the only reality. The "Gods" are nothing but manifested forms of the ONE Brahman.

:blink::blink: you know ray saar?? man that's scary... i need to beware of you.. you met him???

Yeh i meant Sir Ray . No i did not met because i could not get visa for Kulkata but he called me in Chennai on phone.

damn man calling even a local number from cell in India so costly even recieving a call. My cell credit used to fell like heavy rain :cheesy:

Brahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is funny how non-Hindus think Hinduism is a polytheistic religion when in fact Hindu scriptures clearly say that there is only ONE supreme being.

As a matter of fact, the Advaita school of philosophy, the most popular school of Hindu philosophy, clearly says that Brahman is the One, the whole and the only reality. The "Gods" are nothing but manifested forms of the ONE Brahman.

I believe there are many practices inducted into hinudism by fake hindus aka brahming.

even the bar on eating beef is just concoted one as there are hindu religious texts which mentioning eating beef.

And this above philosophy terming Brahmin as supreme in itself is flawed and corrupted.

I believe there are many practices inducted into hinudism by fake hindus aka brahming.

even the bar on eating beef is just concoted one as there are hindu religious texts which mentioning eating beef.

And this above philosophy terming Brahmin as supreme in itself is flawed and corrupted.

Its not Brahmin which you are thinking neither it is lord Brahmaa(It is pronounced with aaaa). It is Bhrahma (Hard to say how to how to pronouce in English add little a to bhram)

It is not 'Brahmin', but 'Brahman'. They are two different terms.

I didn't really see the video. I am fasting and I assume this is a religious base song nevertheless a Muslim should not praise to Hindu god or goddess because it goes against the Islamic teaching.
I totally understand and respect your sentiments. yes you should not...... May be you can have a look after the holy month not on the religious grounds but for the seek of knowledge.

Our problem is that why you Hindu need to affiliate yourself with us Muslim.

Sir it was you who got agitated when a Muslim got affliated with Hindus. We dont see it as affiliation we see it as mutual respect for all religons.

It's a holy place for us thus only we know how to keep it holiness according to Islam.
tell me one place on the planet which does not belong to Allah. Allah is everywhere from the minds of people to the heart. Allah is not seggregated to some holy place. Allah is in all holy places. Is Allah not present at place where there are hindu rituals. Almighty is everwhere.

Who is your supreme being? I am curious!!!
I think you got the answer for that.

Hey before debating if non-Hindus are allowed inside Hindu temples or not there is another issue. Low-cast Hinuds are also not allowed in many temples.

I had already pointed this out in the earlier posts.

Well good for you. Hinduism just not accepted in Islam as God send religion like Christianity and Judaism. All things consist in Hinduism are haram for any Muslim. We can't not even support Hindu ritual, let alone participate in it.

I accept your views but mutual respect should not be there. You can not deny one over the other.

damn man calling even a local number from cell in India so costly even recieving a call. My cell credit used to fell like heavy rain

Tata Indicom offer: Talk endlessly for Re 1

NEW DELHI: Telecom operator Tata Teleservices on Tuesday launched a scheme that will enable its CDMA subscribers to talk endlessly for just Re.1.

Breaking away from the usual practice of charging subscribers on a one minute-pulse basis, Tata Teleservices CDMA callers will be charged Re.1 for all local calls and Rs.3 for long distance calls, regardless of the duration of the call.

The pay-per-call product has been launched on the prepaid platform, and subscribers opting for it will be charged a daily fee of Re.1.

The company is also offering short messages service (SMS) at Re.0.50, for both local and national SMS.

The pay-per-call service will be offered by Tata Indicom, the CDMA arm of Tata Teleservices.

"Pay-per-call will change the pricing paradigm in the telecom space," said Tata Teleservices managing director Anil Sardana.

Added Vineet Bhatia, the company's chief operating officer for Delhi and head of the northern region: "The service gives consumers freedom to talk to their hearts' content without any of the hassles they face on the charging front."

indians dont make sense....

btw, which hindu says, i am a muslim and a hindu both of them, i also read geta and quran!!!

he will not we alive if he says that.

indians dont make sense....

btw, which hindu says, i am a muslim and a hindu both of them, i also read geta and quran!!!

he will not we alive if he says that.

There is a difference between Geeta and Quaran. Geeta is not at equivalence of Quran as far as the importance is concerned on religious grounds.

The Bhagavad Gita is one of the most important Hindu scriptures. It is revered as a sacred scripture of Hinduism.The content of the Gita is the conversation between Krishna and Arjuna taking place on the battlefield before the start of the Kurukshetra war.

The Qur’an is the central religious text of Islam. Muslims believe the Qur’an to be the book of divine guidance and direction for mankind, and consider the original Arabic text to be the final revelation of God.

On the lighter side why he is not going to be alive. Are you going to kill him. :sniper:

Religion divides and dehumanizes people. I very much dislike Salman Khan but one thing that I can respect him for is "Being Human"

I respect your views. Religion in its original form was the purest thing which man could have had. But human interpretation and lack of mutual understanding and tolerance has led to the most unrest in the world.

And this what happens after these goras are in the temple

Food destroyed at temple after foreigner's entry
IANSFriday, March 2, 2007 16:31 IST Email

Print

BHUBANESWAR: In a country where millions go to bed hungry, Rs 1 million worth of food meant as a holy offering at Orissa's Jagannath temple was destroyed on Friday because a foreigner had entered it -- an act seen as defiling the premises.

Priests at the temple in Puri, 56 km from here, also performed rituals to cleanse the shrine after Paul Rodgier, a 55-year-old American Christian, visited it on Thursday afternoon.

The priests fined him Rs 209 when he pleaded that he was not aware of restrictions on the entry of foreigners to the temple. Rodgier had reportedly come to the government-run National Thermal Power Corp in Angul district on official work a few days ago.

The shrine administration decided to destroy the food that was prepared for offering to the deities, temple official Laxmidhar Pujapanda said. A mud pit was dug in the premises and the holy offering was thrown in it.

The priests, who had stopped rituals since Thursday afternoon, performed purification rituals on Friday, he said. The kitchen areas of the temple were washed, he said.

Foreigners are not allowed to enter Hindu temples in Orissa, including the Jagannath temple at Puri and the Lingaraj temple here.

An American woman, Pamela K Fleig, who had converted from Christianity to Hinduism after marrying an Uttar Pradesh resident, was denied entry into the 11th century Lingaraj temple in Bhubaneswar in 2005.

Thailand's Crown Princess Sirindhorn was also not allowed to visit the Jagannath temple the same year, as she is a foreigner and a Buddhist.

Even former prime minister Indira Gandhi -- born a Hindu -- was not allowed to enter the temple when she was in power as she had married a Parsi.

Food destroyed at temple after foreigner's entry - dnaindia.com

:angel:
the jagannath temple is ONE temple where such strict and archaic norms are maintained.read about it...it's like mecca for us.

Hinduism is a very old religion...and people over time have twisted it's meaning and context for trivial leverages...these things happen...Jesus did not preach about protestantism and Prophet Mohammed didn't want the muslims to be divide into sects...hinduism is older than Christianity and Islam...so the various conflicting schools of thought.

the jagannath temple is ONE temple where such strict and archaic norms are maintained.read about it...it's like mecca for us.

Its the symbol of cast-based discrimination in India.

You can not compare it with Makkah because we do not stop any Muslim be it of any creed or color from visiting Makkah.

Anyway Paritosh i was expecting little better neutral reply from you over this.

There is a difference between Geeta and Quaran. Geeta is not at equivalence of Quran as far as the importance is concerned on religious grounds.

The Bhagavad Gita is one of the most important Hindu scriptures. It is revered as a sacred scripture of Hinduism.The content of the Gita is the conversation between Krishna and Arjuna taking place on the battlefield before the start of the Kurukshetra war.

The Qur’an is the central religious text of Islam. Muslims believe the Qur’an to be the book of divine guidance and direction for mankind, and consider the original Arabic text to be the final revelation of God.

On the lighter side why he is not going to be alive. Are you going to kill him. :sniper:

hardly me, your RSS shiv sena bajrang dal and BJP, because a hindu reads quran, which you hindus in india like to spit and burn in public.

Religion divides and dehumanizes people.

not talking about other religions, but do you have any prove that islam our religion dehumanizes us??? in what way

the concept of humanity teaches us that we should put our interests aside for the greater interest of humanity. is this what USA teaches you this???. does war mongering, killing people who are not americans, barbaric acts is in harmoney with the concept of humanity???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom