What's new

India and her Muslims

hardly me, your RSS shiv sena bajrang dal and BJP, because a hindu reads quran, which you hindus in india like to spit and burn in public.

APJ Abdul Kalam Azad used to read one verse from Quaran and one from Geeta everyday. That guy later became a missile man of India and then president. And guess what no one threatened to kill him for that. Nor after being relaxed from services nor before that.

Apart from some isolated fanatic nutcases which you can find even within boundary of your nation or any other nation each Hindu has the respect for Quoran in the same as a religious book should be respected.

You might have seen in this forum where people would have an attitude across the border about hinduism as "whatever....." blah blah.... But would be hard to find a Indian using such ways while referring to Islam, Christianity or any other religon. This is called Tolerance. I think you might have heard of it. Here you have the common men from India not the lunatic nutcases where we interact with the common men across the border.

And by the way Salman Khan is a Muslim. :D

By the way
I studied in Christian Missionary School till my 10th.. Did my senior secondary from Aligarh Muslim university. Did my engineering from a College called Krishna Institute of Engineering And Technology and then worked for Wipro Technologies which is headed by Muslim named Azim Premji.

This is the common man of India. At various level we interact with people from all walks of life on religious grounds. So tolerance is must which I feel a bit less in this thread towards other religions.

not talking about other religions, but do you have any prove that islam our religion dehumanizes us??? in what way

the concept of humanity teaches us that we should put our interests aside for the greater interest of humanity. is this what USA teaches you this???. does war mongering, killing people who are not americans, barbaric acts is in harmoney with the concept of humanity???

This will become a long religious discussion on a defence forum then. Plus you will become offended when I post direct verses from the quran that prove how much it divides and dehumanizes humanity.

Mecca is symbol of religious discrimination for the whole world. They should end this barbaric practice and allow people of all religions to enter.

You must not be right frame of your ignorant mind.

Hinduism is a very old religion...and people over time have twisted it's meaning and context for trivial leverages...these things happen...Jesus did not preach about protestantism and Prophet Mohammed didn't want the muslims to be divide into sects...hinduism is older than Christianity and Islam...so the various conflicting schools of thought.

Nonsense. Hinduism always has different schools. Nobody "twisted" anything. Everybody free to follow their own path and own understanding.

APJ Abdul Kalam Azad used to read one verse from Quaran and one from Geeta everyday.

Man what else is there for them so called bharati Muslim. I must be dreaming this BS.

Man what else is there for them so called bharati Muslim. I must be dreaming this BS.

Yeah, he is true Indian muslim. Indian first, religion later.

I'm glad that this makes you very pissed. People like you have no place in the modern world.

Yeah, he is true Indian muslim. Indian first, religion later. I'm glad that this makes you very pissed. People like you have no place in the modern world.

And you are just another bharati Hindu hiding behind American flag. Have some gut and show your true color loser.

I thought so....:wave:

Last edited:
I think Imran Hasmi & Shabana Azmi should also issue such a statement then may be they get their own Residential Apartment in Mumbai to live in.

Salman Khan a muslim ?? Guys get a life, a drinker, a womanizer & a killer who killed people sleeping on pavement in his drunken carnage & still has the balls to laugh & enjoy life ? Such a person & calls himself a Muslim ??

I bet, if you ask him to pronounce the Kalma-e-Toheed, he won't be able to do it. Or ask him how many rakats are there in our nimaz, bet again he won't have any Idea.

Seen their videos of their Movie's "Moohrat" doing all the hindi rituals, after which they call themselves Muslims ?

SK has a Hindu temple in his home, he calls himself a Muslim after that ??

Simple reasoning is that if they don't do such things, people will dislike them & then who will cast them ?? Who will go to their movies ??

Taimi Khan are you a real muslim????? have U not done anything bad/wrong in your life? even an imam or a pandit must have done a lot of un-islamic or un-hinduistic things ion their life.. the point I am trying to make is please be moderate.... God did NOT gave YOU the permission to say who can be a good muslim and who cant be one.
If you are good , the world/life is good , if you are wrong/bad .U ll see the whole world in the same light .....
thers a kahawat in hindi/urdu , "chor ko saari duniya hi choron ki lagti hai ":victory:

Taimi Khan are you a real muslim????? have U not done anything bad/wrong in your life? even an imam or a pandit must have done a lot of un-islamic or un-hinduistic things ion their life.. the point I am trying to make is please be moderate.... God did NOT gave YOU the permission to say who can be a good muslim and who cant be one.
If you are good , the world/life is good , if you are wrong/bad .U ll see the whole world in the same light .....
thers a kahawat in hindi/urdu , "chor ko saari duniya hi choron ki lagti hai ":victory:

If you don't know about Islam, kindly then don't remark. I have not said anything about the Hindu religion as i have no proper study about it making me in no position to remark about it. But i do have knowledge to a good extend about my religion so i know better what to say about whom based on the actions known to us. Yes we all are sinners in one way or another, but if you have a study of Islam you will come to know the extend of sins there are & what sins make you cross the line. People like Salman Khan or other Indian Muslims have crossed those lines in the name of show business & stuff like that.

And there is no moderation in Islam, if Quran said Alcohol is banned, its banned. If it says woman have to cover themselves properly, no arguing about it in the name of moderation or liberalization feminism. If homosexuality is prohibited in Islam, its banned no moderation or liberalization in it. As for Muslims, Quran is the word of God & when God has given a commandment its a done deal, no arguing or changing in that. Moderation if it is in the light of Quran & Hadith, then OK, but on traditional grounds which conflic the principles of Islam is not allowed.

And as for being an Indian first then religion, well i can quote hundreds of incidents related to India which negate this theory where Hinduism comes first before being an Indian.

One more misconception about Islam, in Islam being a Muslim comes first before nationality, tribe, status etc etc

And i don't know about your religion but as for Islam, the only sin that makes you to be not called a Muslim is "Shirk" other sins don't make you un-Muslim but this one thing will. To call someone a good Muslim or bad muslim is not a big deal as actions speak louder then words, as i said there are categories of sins having different outcomes.

And lastly kindly keep the "kahawats" to the topic in which they are to be used, this is not nor was the place to use such kind of "kahawats".

The reason for Pakistan or all the Muslims in the world to be suffering is due to the fact that we have left to practice the true teachings of Islam & gotten ourselves into sects, nationality, status & other kind of stuff for which we are suffering & can't help Muslim brothers being slaughtered by other people of other religions & by people of own religion.

Hope this post does not derails the discussion, I wish India best & the Muslims living in there also. May they all live in Peace & Harmony, so does we in Pakistan. But if someone tries to finger us, i do hope we give a befitting response bigger then the finger used :) :pakistan:

It's not allow Muslim to have non Islamic name. When a non Muslim convert to Islam, they change the name to proper Arabic name.

Your friend committing sin for having non Islamic name though still Muslim if he follow the path of Allah.

Muslims are not allowed to have non islamic names that means any name which goes against basic rules of Islam an arabic name is not a compulsion. There are few names which prophet muhammad (s.a.w) preffered such As Abdullah and Abdul-Rehman. Muslims also name their children on the names of companions of prophets. A lot of names in pakistan are persian and our turkish brothers still use a lot of Pure turkish names.

There is an entire thread on that. This is Saudi Government rule not Islamic rule.

Islam does not stop anyone from entering these cities.

Infact from the time of Prophet and Khalifas non-Muslims used to come to Kaaba and Mecca for complaints against the governors and other local rules in different areas of Arab land under Muslim rule and the khalifa Umer used to hear them and punish the Muslim rulers on spot if proven guilty.

I really doubt this. Can you please post the link of this thread.

What's the big deal if he said he is muslim and a hindu. :D

In short the word ‘Hindu’ is a geographical definition or term which is used to refer to people who live beyond the river Indus or in other words to those who live in India.

So according to this definition muslim living in India can be called as hindu.

I heard of this definition from one of D. Zakir Naik lectures about Hinduism.SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ISLAM AND HINDUISM ? Part 1 by Dr. Zakir Naik

You can find it also on this link http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_meaning.asp

If you (Muslims) have an issue with that then why are you watching his movies seeing all what he is doing.

Rather than just keep on criticizing him why shouldn't you pray for him.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I agree with you...... Hinduism is more humanity than religion, anyone who do good deeds can be called a hindu...

guys i am an atheist so please forgive me if i hurt your feelings.
i have no grudge against any religion coz i think it is just a system to keep the world in order.
jana every time i see read your post and see ur profile pic i feel like:cry: such a cute face.anyways.
There are many superstitions being linked to hinduism which are practiced solmnly in India daily.

Religion itself is a superstition.
:bunny:

God is one who created all this universe
Could anybody please prove that.:hitwall:Even Albert Einstein’s formula e=mc2 was proven right, 103 years later.then how the hell can someone so easily believe that some god created universe.why does he need a messenger or a bookto spread his message . why the hell can't he(god) himself come to the earth and prove it to us.why can't the almighty govern the world by himself.:hitwall:

Please make the following correction to the title of the topic:
"I am an Indian, I am a Muslim, I am a Hindu and I like to take my shirt off frequently."

Back
Top Bottom