What's new

India and China are good friends – PM

And the next Prime Minister of India looks to be Sonia's son Rahul.

congress is not coming into power in next elections,Narendra Modi will be new prime minister and he will take India to new heights.

Narendra Modi favours China over USA(USA will try there best to defame him and stop him from becoming PM) hence relations might improve with China and Narendra Modi will prove to be a night mare for Indian enemies.

I dont get it he is suppose to be the most uncorrupt india politician, why he allow corrupt ministers in his cabinet?

Thats because congress does not command a simple majority required and has to support of number of coalition parties to come to magical number. Though it is said that it is a congress govt, in practice it is a coalition government of some 7-8 political parties.
So Manmohan though a honest person, has his limitations on ministers from other political party.

congress is not coming into power in next elections,Narendra Modi will be new prime minister and he will take India to new heights.

I highly doubt it...

Narendra Modi favours China over USA(USA will try there best to defame him and stop him from becoming PM) hence relations might improve with China and Narendra Modi will prove to be a night mare for Indian enemies.

Kinda surprising, but business is business.

I thought he was popular in India as well. :lol:

But then all the Indians here, curse him all day long.

I think they hate him because they consider him a lapdog to Italian Sonia.

All the Indians here don't represent all of India. Majority still like him, but recent corruption scandals have infuriated many.

I thought he was popular in India as well. :lol:

But then all the Indians here, curse him all day long.

I think they hate him because they consider him a lapdog to Italian Sonia.

You guys says this, but what many don't like is the Gandhi part of her, not her Italian.

She is more Gandhi than Italian..

Gandhi family needs to leave.. Just F#$2 off and give others a chance...

India and China are good friends

No

k9fj9t.jpg

india is too friendly with us.......:lol::lol:

But what's in store? The PLA is slowly but surely taking over the reins of power in China with an aggressiveness that's making the world squirm.

A senior Chinese general whose father was once President and heir apparent to Mao Zedong has accused Communist Party leaders of “betrayal,” and urged them to allow more open debate within the Party in an example of a senior military figure speaking out on domestic politics.

Gen. Liu Yuan, Political Commissar of the People’s Liberation Army’s General Logistics Department, called for China to reject foreign political models and to embrace China’s military heritage in a preface to a book of essays compiled by a left-leaning intellectual friend.

“Today, too many self-proclaimed ‘pacifists’ are opposed to war!” he said. ”Military culture is the oldest and most important wisdom of humanity,” he went on. “I just want to say, warfare and people in warfare are very glorious, great, mournful… we must all respect them.”

Several other serving and retired Generals have spoken and written in bombastic terms about China’s history, its military modernization and doctrine.

This is the psyche of the future rulers, the military hawks of a so called 'emerging China'. Expect conflicts with their neighbors to increase manifold!

Manmohan was never a mass leader.He only speaks what sonia likes.

regarding future prime minister congress will not repeat....so no chance of Rahul becoming Prime minister
about Narendra modi I highly doubt, there are many in race Shushma swaraj is also a good candidate for that.

Certainly we should welcome this.

But what's in store? The PLA is slowly but surely taking over the reins of power in China with an aggressiveness that's making the world squirm.

A senior Chinese general whose father was once President and heir apparent to Mao Zedong has accused Communist Party leaders of “betrayal,” and urged them to allow more open debate within the Party in an example of a senior military figure speaking out on domestic politics.

Gen. Liu Yuan, Political Commissar of the People’s Liberation Army’s General Logistics Department, called for China to reject foreign political models and to embrace China’s military heritage in a preface to a book of essays compiled by a left-leaning intellectual friend.

“Today, too many self-proclaimed ‘pacifists’ are opposed to war!” he said. ”Military culture is the oldest and most important wisdom of humanity,” he went on. “I just want to say, warfare and people in warfare are very glorious, great, mournful… we must all respect them.”

Several other serving and retired Generals have spoken and written in bombastic terms about China’s history, its military modernization and doctrine.

This is the psyche of the future rulers, the military hawks of a so called 'emerging China'. Expect conflicts with their neighbors to increase manifold!

I'm more worried about exactly how much civilian control there is over the military in India. An out of control Indian military would be a global nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom