What's new

India And China Are Clashing Over Their Disputed Border (A War Could Kill Millions)

Even the most gifted scientist needs experimental data.Neither India nor Pakistan has had enough nuclear tests. Is this why India does not have the ability to miniaturize nuclear weapons.
You can simulate with powerful computers and do cold tests, that's what Pakistan did. Also how do you know we didn't test in a third country?

You can simulate with powerful computers and do cold tests, that's what Pakistan did. Also how do you know we didn't test in a third country?
Simulation is harder than manufacturing.There is no possibility of a secret nuclear test in this world.

String of pearls is to strangle India in preparation for an amphibious assault on Mumbai. After PLA marines land, then we plunder the gold from Indian temples.
Lol. Most domestic workers in Bombay have returned to their villages. Golden opportunity for Chinese to come in and take up the jobs.

Lol. Most domestic workers in Bombay have returned to their villages. Golden opportunity for Chinese to come in and take up the jobs.
What is that sound I hear? Oh... it is the sound of the Indian proletariat yearning for freedom from landowners. Have you been bad to the proletariat, Jack?
1599383227356.png

Last edited:
What is that sound I hear? Oh... it is the sound of the Indian proletariat yearning from freedom from landowners. Have you been bad to the proletariat, Jack?
Lol. Feng, you should ask your fellow 100,000 Chinese citizens who have sought refuge in India. Do you yearn to join them Feng? Tsk Tsk.

Yeah, sure, the jobs of masters. :nono: :sarcastic:
String of pearls is there, so China can choke Indian navy, in case India becomes an unnecessary and irritating thorn in Chinese side.
They can plug the thorn out easily.

Dream about blocking Chinese Shipping lanes, From the mouth of Persian Gulf, i.e. Iranian Ports and shores to Gawadar, to Sri Lanka and then Burma's coast and ports to the strait of Malaca. Where could India choke China!!

The only trouble for China is the Strait, it has to deal with different countries in the Strait.
For that I am certain China already have an strategy. This is something known to all the military planners in the world.

India is just an unnecessary evil , which none of its neighbours like or happy with.
Don't rely on YANKS. They are not coming.

Lol. Feng, you should ask your fellow 100,000 Chinese citizens who have sought refuge in India. Do you yearn to join them Feng? Tsk Tsk.
So dumb, you are mentioning Tibetan refugees again, neither China nor themselves think they are Chinese, their ancesters could be Chinese, but not them. In UN they are termed stateless.

So dumb, you are mentioning Tibetan refugees again, neither China nor themselves think they are Chinese, their ancesters could be Chinese, but not them. In UN they are termed stateless.

Modi = 末帝 = 末代皇帝

India = Late Qing

Live tests are no longer necessary due to supercomputers. Having said that, Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is its greatest advantage over India (and arguably its most important deterrent too). Double the Indian arsenal and a lot of road mobile TELs means India will always think twice before ever attacking. And also, the recent Indian bottlenecks in missile development (i.e. failure of the Agni III) and the warhead miniaturization problem will guarantee that gap grows larger.

Yeah, sure, the jobs of masters. :nono: :sarcastic:
String of pearls is there, so China can choke Indian navy, in case India becomes an unnecessary and irritating thorn in Chinese side.
They can plug the thorn out easily.

Dream about blocking Chinese Shipping lanes, From the mouth of Persian Gulf, i.e. Iranian Ports and shores to Gawadar, to Sri Lanka and then Burma's coast and ports to the strait of Malaca. Where could India choke China!!

The only trouble for China is the Strait, it has to deal with different countries in the Strait.
For that I am certain China already have an strategy. This is something known to all the military planners in the world.

India is just an unnecessary evil , which none of its neighbours like or happy with.
Don't rely on YANKS. They are not coming.
Lol. Ask your citizens who are refugees here as to what jobs they apply for.

No. They are not termed Stateless by the UN. Maybe the CCP has been lying to you as usual. These Chinese refugees can be seen at various places in India.

No. They are not termed Stateless by the UN. Maybe the CCP has been lying to you as usual. These Chinese refugees can be seen at various places in India.

Neither China, nor UN nor themselves believe they are Chinese citizens, you are an exception of course.

The vast majority of the approximately 100,000 Tibetans living in India have chosen to remain stateless, rather than to adopt Indian citizenship. India has not signed the United Nations (UN) Convention on Refugees.

Tibet’s Stateless Nationals II: Tibetan Refugees in India – 2014 Update
Filed in Uncategorized by tjc-admin on June 20, 2015

Lol. Ask your citizens who are refugees here as to what jobs they apply for.

Refugees where!! Weren't we talking about Chinese!!
Secondly, you mentions my citizens. You are clueless, I am British.
Think before you write.

AS THE INDIA SOLDIER SAYS...."FCUK ME B1TCH!!!"

Brother Chang is ready to do so. Nicely building up :pakistan::china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom