What's new

India And China Are Clashing Over Their Disputed Border (A War Could Kill Millions)

China considers then Chinese citizens -

Go get XI to sign off on a letter that they are not Chinese citizens and bring it to me. I will then decide.

China would have to seek to an end to war after it's strategic oil reserves are used up after seventy seven days but does India has the ability to stand against China for 77 days?
Just an example: for energy needs and exports to Europe, Russia and Central Asia are there and for exports to Africa and oil imports from Iran and M.E, China can use Pakistani land; attacking KKH to disrupt the supply line would force Pakistan to join the war, and in return, Pakistan can curtail Indian oil supplies - forcing Indian Navy to face two fronts - and then the rest of what superficial economic scenario author made about China in his article - forcing India to make peace.

Can someone tell me if the conflict is escalating so I can keep an eye on the news.

I tried to follow the news here but the threads in the Indian section is a mess.

China would never go as far as killing Millions of Indians. Thats what Americans wish for. In the most extreme case its going to be a repeat of 1962. Whoop the *** of a few thousand Indians within a few days and they run away making up their own history again.

And the Indian regime starving Millions of Indians to bribe foreign powers happens all the time with or without China spanking India.

Go get XI to sign off on a letter that they are not Chinese citizens and bring it to me. I will then decide.

Your article said Switzerland. China was not mentioned. Indian illiteracy is truly a curse.

read your own article. China doesn't consider them Chinese citizens. Switzerland considers them Chinese citizens.

Read it again duffer. It talks about how China sees Chinese refugees from Tibet.

No, China did not want to see "Tibet" listed as an independent country of birth. It took no position as to whether these specific people were from China or not, just that Tibet was not listed as a place of birth.

No, China did not want to see "Tibet" listed as an independent country of birth. It took no position as to whether these specific people were from China or not, just that Tibet was not listed as a place of birth.
Taking no position is accepting the Swiss position. Anyways, we are happy to host 100,000 Chinese citizens escaping persecution. As are the Swiss with their few thousand. I am sure for these Chinese refugees even Somalia would be step up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom