What's new

India all set to become a superpower, and Asia's No 1

I was just quoting the OP...that is Harvard Study

your NSA devil, said the same thing. But the problem is, your economy is more westernized. Which will not last long. In countries like India, backbone of economy should be from your land, which is agriculture. similar for Pakistan.

your NSA devil, said the same thing. But the problem is, your economy is more westernized. Which will not last long. In countries like India, backbone of economy should be from your land, which is agriculture. similar for Pakistan.

NSA might have quoted from the Harvard Study..

There is no such thing as westernized economy. Agriculture is very important, but should not become the back bone of any economy because its a low yield business. At most 10% of a country's population should engage in Agriculture. The remaining 90% should be employed in Manufacturing or Service, because they are high yield business.

NSA might have quoted from the Harvard Study..

There is no such thing as westernized economy. Agriculture is very important, but should not become the back bone of any economy because its a low yield business. At most 10% of a country's population should engage in Agriculture. The remaining 90% should be employed in Manufacturing or Service, because they are high yield business.

you can take your agriculture to manufacturing through agro industries and bio diesel. That's the relation btw manufacturing and agriculture.

you can take your agriculture to manufacturing through agro industries and bio diesel. That's the relation btw manufacturing and agriculture.

You should take the manufacturing and service route in one way or other be it through agro industries or something else . You cannot have 70% of your population engaged in Agriculture. It is seer waste of human resource.

You should take the manufacturing and service route in one way or other be it through agro industries or something else . You cannot have 70% of your population engaged in Agriculture. It is seer waste of human resource.

I did not say that engage 70% of population in agriculture but one can have them in agro industries ( of course not 70%) .This gives more boost to home economy and home products, domestic retail markts for groceries. .
Agro Industries is not just about sowing crop, watering and reaping.

Well it's good to hear about the GDP but I wouldn't consider my country No 1 Asia in until its social problems and inequality are eradicated . I want a Japan or Singapore in my country.. I know it's unrealistic but one can hope right..

High GDP with high inequality -=FAIL..

Last edited:
but you cant deny the truth. you are simply the no1 in asia and will rule the world by 2030. we are insignificant. we are proud to have the ultimate supapowa as our neighbour.

Good for you then

Our cities are growing faster

t.jpg

congrats to idians, you are lucky to elect a god as your PM. under the rule of modiji, nothing is impossible.

now divert your attetion to galaxy, earth is a too small pond for you to play

At least we are playing with mars

but you cant deny the truth. you Asia forsimply the no1 in asia and will rule the world by 2030. we are insignificant. we are proud to have the ultimate supapowa as our neighbour.

Well even though it's true China and Japan have been the two biggest powers in Asia since the beginning of this century, we can't deny that India is also a regional power and a growing power as well. Though India still has a long way to go. But it's still making progress /growing. Though it's true there are sooooo many social problems India has to sought out (e.g it has by far the largest number of farmers who commit suicide in the world every year by the thousands and the biggest number of poor people in the world etc) , but with time and the right policies i believe they can sort all these out.

However i do think India media should calm down about making such sensational articles everytime, they are making themselves the laughing stock of the world. India is nowhere near a superpower not even this coming decade, China despite it double digit growth for over 3 decades and its size still isn't a superpower yet(more like a heading towards being a world power to some extent) much less India.

Well even though it's true China and Japan have been the two biggest powers in Asia since the beginning of this century, we can't deny that India is also a regional power and a growing power as well. Though India still has a long way to go. But it's still making progress /growing. Though it's true there are sooooo many social problems India has to sought out (e.g it has by far the largest number of farmers who commit suicide in the world every year by the thousands and the biggest number of poor people in the world etc) , but with time and the right policies i believe they can sort all these out.

However i do think India media should calm down about making such sensational articles everytime, they are making themselves the laughing stock of the world. India is nowhere near a superpower not even this coming decade, China despite it double digit growth for over 3 decades and its size still isn't a superpower yet(more like a heading towards being a world power to some extent) much less India.

India is not telling as super power every now and then, it is those who make troll thread for bashing india.

PricewaterhouseCoopers estimates even though no one can precisely estimate 2030 let alone 2050.

PWC-largesteconomies.jpg

Super power in what way? In terms of military power? Okay maybe it will. Economy wise? What's the point of becoming a super power if twice the size of population of Pakistan is going hungry in your country? Corruption is very rampant for a country claiming to become a Supa powa. You guys have a very long time to go yet.

Super power in what way? In terms of military power? Okay maybe it will. Economy wise? What's the point of becoming a super power if twice the size of population of Pakistan is going hungry in your country? Corruption is very rampant for a country claiming to become a Supa powa. You guys have a very long time to go yet.

Military wise also indian ranking is good.

Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2015

India is a big country with more than 1.2 billion people and of course we have more people to feed.But we are self sufficient in our agricultural products and output depends on mansoon.Despite of poverty and corruption, we are going in a right direction.By the time passes our inequality will be reduced substantially.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom