What's new

India, Afghanistan to sign mining agreement soon

well same can be said about parts of hindustan i.e. the restive northeast + naxal affected areas

nevertheless -- i think every person here in this forum can agree that we pray for the best for Afghanistan and her people, they have suffered a lot - due to their own actions as well as short-sightedness of externals (to a degree, this reality can also be attributed to other countries nearby)

we can also agree that anything done for the betterment of Afghanistan is positive; as long as there are no 'strings' attached

And how and why is Pakistan supposed to give approval around strings being attached or not..??

Havent you guys have had enough of Afghanistan. The 2 issues of Afghanistan and Kashmir have degenerated Pakistan from the star of Islamic world to an international Pariah in less than 3 decades with none of the objectives achieved despite sacrificing your status and credibility in the whole world.

Thats why not even interested to go for North Wazirstan operation and not even interested to tel where is our nukes (LOL @ UR COMMENT)

PS: I will ask you after few years..... who is under control by US ;)

hahhaha love US- India Deals

ppl like u bury their heads in arabian desert and think u are the smartest lot??Y do a majority of u guys make a comedy of ur nation??

lemme see,
USA warns pakistan of dire consequences and pakistan abandons its own men Taliban and starts killing them.
USA hell fires any part of pakistan it likes and what pakistan does??
and u guys say that pakistan doesnot care USA as the army is not moving ahead to some parts as wishes by US.

its like saying:
So what if he has r@ped me i won as he put the cond0m of my choice..

sorry for the harsh example guys but some ppl need this kinda stuff to understan reality..

ppl like u bury their heads in arabian desert and think u are the smartest lot??Y do a majority of u guys make a comedy of ur nation??

lemme see,
USA warns pakistan of dire consequences and pakistan abandons its own men Taliban and starts killing them.
USA hell fires any part of pakistan it likes and what pakistan does??
and u guys say that pakistan doesnot care USA as the army is not moving ahead to some parts as wishes by US.

its like saying:
So what if he has r@ped me i won as he put the cond0m of my choice..

sorry for the harsh example guys but some ppl need this kinda stuff to understan reality..

You don't need show pathetic indian knowledge better apply your rape logic to 26/11 and what makes you think USA can win by just hell firing in Pakistan? well one thing i can assure you india will get nothing from A'stan. :smokin:

And how and why is Pakistan supposed to give approval around strings being attached or not..??

Havent you guys have had enough of Afghanistan. The 2 issues of Afghanistan and Kashmir have degenerated Pakistan from the star of Islamic world to an international Pariah in less than 3 decades with none of the objectives achieved despite sacrificing your status and credibility in the whole world.

Never enough atleast we don't need lectures from indians on Kashmir and A'stan you know better India is loser in both A'stan and Kashmir.:hang2:

With Afghan having much more minerals, expected to have around $3trillion worth of minerals.

This is good news, Manmohan Singh should invite Afghan president to India, to increase trade between the 2 nations.

Never enough atleast we don't need lectures from indians on Kashmir and A'stan you know better India is loser in both A'stan and Kashmir.:hang2:

Yes we are on loosing side thts the reason Pakistan crying infront of every county to be mediator on this issue but no one listens :hang2:

nevertheless -- i think every person here in this forum can agree that we pray for the best for Afghanistan and her people, they have suffered a lot - due to their own actions as well as short-sightedness of externals (to a degree, this reality can also be attributed to other countries nearby)

we can also agree that anything done for the betterment of Afghanistan is positive; as long as there are no 'strings' attached

pakistan had it's full influence in afganistan for ages , ...

why pakistan never show interst in developing afganistan economical , social , education , healthwise...

all of a sudden to find indian in afganistan , investing heavly on infrastructure , health and security........

why pakistanis are the only worried people to see afganistan-india growing ties...

why pakistan never show interst in developing afganistan economical , social , education , healthwise...

all of a sudden to find indian in afganistan , investing heavly on infrastructure , health and security........

why pakistanis are the only worried people to see afganistan-india growing ties...

Its reality
They never try this before and when some one trying to make peace they have problem :taz:

if it were to be pakistan shooting 110 protestors then whole world will tear u guys apart politically but see no body questions India, instead they praise us :rofl:.

Money dude money..the most hardline islamists THE AFGHANS side with the hindus rather than muslim pakistan why??;)..we given them ways to feed their stomach ur jehad cant fill their hungry children..

if it were to be pakistan shooting 110 protestors then whole world will tear u guys apart politically but see no body questions India, instead they praise us :rofl:.

Money dude money..the most hardline islamists THE AFGHANS side with the hindus rather than muslim pakistan why??;)..we given them ways to feed their stomach ur jehad cant fill their hungry children..

Noo no bud your country is in such a pathetic situation if any leader of the world say K word dhotiz and whole saffron lobby start ronna dhona and dharna, whole world accepts Pakistan point of view Kashmir is disputed area.:azn:
Only Uzbiks have Indian support and i can imagine how desperate you people abt A'stan but in the end we'll win.

Noo no bud your country is in such a pathetic situation if any leader of the world say K word dhotiz and whole saffron lobby start ronna dhona and dharna, whole world accepts Pakistan point of view Kashmir is disputed area.:azn:
Only Uzbiks have Indian support and i can imagine how desperate you people abt A'stan but in the end we'll win.

Yes we know who did ronna dhona infront of Americans and UN but they neglect you every time ... :lol:

Just like Kashmir is your dream (that never gonna become true )
Afghanistan also added in this list :yahoo:

They are still not able to dig their own resources , they are calling foreign companies to do that. How they will do it for Afghanistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom